L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

RUMOURS OF 'SUICIDE FANS'

EMPATHY
    Admin

RUMOURS OF 'SUICIDE FANS'

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 pm

I have picked up that on 26th some fans plan to 'kill themselves'. Whether this is true, a rumour or just something that was floating on the net...I sincerely hope that no fan even considers doing this.

The whole point of this forum is for fans who need to 'think differently' and find some form of comfort away from thoughts like these.

If they love Michael then they would,nt do this. Michael was pro life - he told everyone he wanted to live forever, Peter Pan would mean nothing if fans dismiss this and go ahead and do terrible things to end their lives.

Valentino was a huge hearthrob many many years ago and when he died he definately took hundreds of women fans 'with him'. But at the end of the day all that did was ruin the lives of their families and those that love them.

If you know or hear of anyone who is in this frame of mind, please bring them here - they dont have to post but I can PM them and talk to them. It is very very important that every single fan who is feeling hurt has support - if we cannot do this for people then we dont share the L.O.V.E principle, that should exist whether endorsed by Michael or not. We have to be very compassionate.

Please think of your fellow fan and be there for them.

I hope that everyone that hurts does nothing to themselves because it will not be the right thing to do.

Love to all x

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    starfish

Re: RUMOURS OF 'SUICIDE FANS'

Post  starfish on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 am

Uh, I hope that this will be just a rumor.
    I do not want things to happen like at the beginning.
    If I noticed something, I will certainly send them Here.

mjthisisit

Post  mjthisisit on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:41 pm

thats very sweet of you emphathy flower
    i too hope this is just a rumor

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:22 pm