L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

dreams

dreams

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:31 pm

I have had continuation dreams of Mj since his so called passing, they actually continued and my dreams are usually premonitions. If i am suppose to know I dream it.

Without a doubt I can say that Mj will be living or is living in some quiet country with lots of fields and bushes, and he always wanted a place in the country. why I am getting Canada I don't know, could be wrong there or could be cause Canada has lots of land and nature.

Anyway in this final dreams so far, he was walking through the fields and one woman looked out her back door and said oh hi Mike and he said hi, like he was finally retired and just a person like he wanted. She was the only house for miles. strange but there is a message for me there but cant figure it out.

I actually could describe her and her name is Mary. She has dark shoulder length hair, older woman about Mj's age, fair skinned and pretty probably shorter than MJ. I have dreams where i see what a person looks like before I meet them or if I meet them. This is how i knew the guy I dated for a bit a few years ago was going to cheat on me and I knew what she looked like lol
    He laughed but sure enough descibed her to a tee.

Maybe empathy could get a tarot, dont know.
    Thanks
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: dreams

Post  EMPATHY on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:41 pm

I love your dream...its wonderful. It is really lovely too and fabulous if it was the case.
    Well I dont know what you want me to ask tarot so if you put a question thats direct perhaps I could ask.?

Heres something for you ...

Close your eyes and picture me and write it down.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:25 pm

EMPATHY wrote:I love your dream...its wonderful. It is really lovely too and fabulous if it was the case.
    Well I dont know what you want me to ask tarot so if you put a question thats direct perhaps I could ask.?

Heres something for you ...

Close your eyes and picture me and write it down.

well to picture you I would have to have a reason to dream you, but its long and hard to explain. I however dont know what question I would like asked about this dream of mine, it was pretty specific. Maybe you can ask if your tarot sees Michael in a state/town, surrounding by land and trees.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:21 am