Re: NEW MICHAEL JACKSON BOOK - BEYOND A MAN

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:40 pm

I dont feel pulled....

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Frankly I haven't purchased any MJ books on the market. Usually the controversial ones sell, not this kind that seem to put a kind light on Michael. Usually we have only read or heard tabloid trash prior to his "death".

I honestly think that his fans are wired up now to counteract those authors who decide to publish trashy books on MJ. It's a pity Michael just didn't have that kind of support before.

Artisticflare

Post  Artisticflare on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:56 pm

butterfly wrote:

Frankly I haven't purchased any MJ books on the market. Usually the controversial ones sell, not this kind that seem to put a kind light on Michael. Usually we have only read or heard tabloid trash prior to his "death".

I honestly think that his fans are wired up now to counteract those authors who decide to publish trashy books on MJ. It's a pity Michael just didn't have that kind of support before.

Yes Butterfly i agree
    lol!

Michael's fans will not tolerate any more bashing!
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:13 am

Being the inquisitive person that I am I decided to go back and read a little further on this book at that website and when I looked at the product codes to quote if you purchase it - now wait for it...

Product code: BAM-US-Priority

Is this some kind of a joke or what????????

seeking

Post  seeking on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:36 am

butterfly wrote:

Being the inquisitive person that I am I decided to go back and read a little further on this book at that website and when I looked at the product codes to quote if you purchase it - now wait for it...

Product code: BAM-US-Priority

Is this some kind of a joke or what????????

seems like everyone's wanting to cash in on the hoax, including McDonald's with their Joe-Joseph ads. but Ms Katherine's coffee table book is baffling. coupon code is "MJ Lives." why did she agree to that, or did she even know? they haven't addressed the hoax seriously, and they've had plenty of opportunities. Pearl Jr said they - well, Joe at least - knew about her hoax ebook, too. nothing from them to denounce the ebook.

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Heaven forbid - what next???

lol!

seeking

Post  seeking on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:33 pm

i think a nice book would be "In Search of Neverland" by Gloria Rhodes Berlin. amazon reviews are good, but it's expensive cause it's just a little book. i hope someone would share it online lol!

what i instead ordered was "For The Record Revised and Expanded. "As well as detailing the hundreds of songs Michael was involved with over the years, solo and with his brothers, the second edition also focuses on the King of Pop's albums, his home videos, his films and short films, his books and his chart successes, and it includes complete USA & UK discographies. "

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Record-Revised-Expanded/dp/0755204786/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1280550566&sr=1-1

i'll get it on August 14 when my cousin brings it home...i'll share interesting snippets when i get it. like did you know that the intro to Stranger in Moscow and 2Bad was him beatboxing? well, this is not according to the book, but to his recording engineers.

now i don't know if this is from For the Record, but LaToya was in the TWYMMF vid as one of Tatiana's friends? i haven't noticed...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:00 am