Oprah Winfrey remembers Michael Jackson 1

Oprah Winfrey remembers Michael Jackson 2

Oprah Winfrey remembers Michael Jackson 3

Oprah Winfrey remembers Michael Jackson 4

Oprah Winfrey remembers Michael Jackson 5

starfish

Re: Oprah Winfrey remembers Michael Jackson (24.06.2010.) VIDEO

Post  starfish on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:56 am

I really can watch this over and over again...
    But really wonder, is this supposed to happen to make some really understood?
    You will understand when you see this clip.

I see that this was really inevitable, people really did not hear the words.
    Very sad.

Sorry Michael
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:57 pm

I really enjoyed watching this reflection by Oprah. Thank you Starfish for putting the vds up. Well worth watching!

Interestingly I watched on TV last night Gone Too Soon by Ian Halperin. It broke my heart to see how The Powers that Be who bought Tom Sneddon's soul so cruelly and vindictively crushed Michael Joe Jackson. I feel the deepest sorrow for what this dear human being Michael suffered. Honestly, that Tom Sneddon should be tarred and feathered and hung out to dry. He falsified so much of the evidence and should be indicted, convicted and incarcerated for his evilness. Measure for measure - Tom Sneddon should suffer the consequences of what he intended for Michael.

Gosh I'm glad I got that off my chest!

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Well, watching these videos (thank you star for
    posting ) I was interested in the time frame - Oprah said that Michael had not done an interview live for 14 years and had,nt talked to anybody. This interview was 1993 so that means 1979 was the last interview?

I need to read some history really before commenting, but what struck me as odd was that particular amount of time - which would have been surely nearing the end of the 'Jacksons'? Joe managed the Jacksons and Michael I assume would have been part of all that at that time - then he went off radar for interviews for the 14 years and then Ophrah just happens to say that this interview was just SIX MONTHS before Michael was accused of molestation crimes.

Now I dont know about any of you, but it must be me just feeling something to pick up here - but it looks to me that when Michael 'goes out there' for anything that is for himself - something just happens to slap him down.

I really want to go and think about these videos because it really seems to me that SOMEONE did not want Michael out their being Michael at all.

That aside, it was nice to see Liz Taylor but Michael looked like he did,nt know what to do with himself very bashful to be honest...he also did not walk into the room like the guy did at the 02 arena, totally different walk in my opinion...

You do get the feeling that there are 'secrets' emanating from Neverland but not of the kind that Michael has been accused of, but just generally that there is some kind of invisible screen that blocks out a lot of real things. I think Michael is incredibly likeable and he begins quietly but gets more animated as he goes along. Michael really seems to be a person who starts with caution and then when he is warmed up to you he relaxes...

I was surprised when he said he was 'rusty' when it came to Oprah asking him to do the moonwalk in the theatre. Again I dont know my history and dates regarding Michael but Im wondering how 'rusty' would come into this depending on when his concerts were etc...you only get rusty when you hav,nt been practising for a while and that wont be weeks it would be months and months - and even longer..so that for me is also a big question mark.

I feel like Im sounding like a detective but I do get the feeling that 'something is missing' even at the point of these interviews, either that or Im talking when Im tired. So will go to bed.

Great videos and I definately want to have a good think about them. Michael such a nice guy.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    starfish

Post  starfish on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:32 am

Indeed in this interview has a few keywords...

Opened the door for the first time Neverland.
    He bought Neverland in 1988. Which means since that year he began to live alone and be independent from his family.

I have in mind is there was some kind of jealousy because of that.

Michael was still doing shows with his brothers after he did ''Off the Wall''.
    Jackie Jackson gave the idea of the ''Moonvalk''.
    Michael strayed from the Jackson 5 to further his own career as an "adult" artist. He felt the Jackson 5 was stuck as being seen as a "boy band" type and he wanted to go further...

This is something that I had the opportunity to read .

Yes, is really strange when he said that he is rusty.
    Is he use metaphor at that moment?
    The Rusty armor is a metaphor for the masks that we put on in life. Our masks protect us but they also prevent others and especially ourselves from seeing the real us.

Well, someone who knew him really well known his the most painful point ''CHILDREN''. Only been passed five years since his independence.
    Yes, someone did not want him on the surface.

I just write what is in my head and where these thoughts lead me
    does not mean that I am right, I would like that I'm really wrong with this my thoughts...
    starfish

Post  starfish on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:45 am

butterfly wrote:
    I really enjoyed watching this reflection by Oprah. Thank you Starfish for putting the vds up. Well worth watching!

Interestingly I watched on TV last night Gone Too Soon by Ian Halperin. It broke my heart to see how The Powers that Be who bought Tom Sneddon's soul so cruelly and vindictively crushed Michael Joe Jackson. I feel the deepest sorrow for what this dear human being Michael suffered. Honestly, that Tom Sneddon should be tarred and feathered and hung out to dry. He falsified so much of the evidence and should be indicted, convicted and incarcerated for his evilness. Measure for measure - Tom Sneddon should suffer the consequences of what he intended for Michael.

Gosh I'm glad I got that off my chest!

I am glad that you're got that off your chest butterfly!
    I still have not looked Gone Too Soon by Ian Halperin.
    I will do it as soon as I catch free time.
    But I noticed one comment about this man, someone left a message:
    ''The Devil! Karma is gonna get him ''

starfish

Post  starfish on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:31 am

Well, also in this interview he shown like a strong
    independent personality.

He released his Eighth album Dangerous in 1991
    he tour began on June 27, 1992, and finished on November 11, 1993.

Indeed it is not impossible to be rusty in that time, only if doubler somehow appear in this story....

I'm afraid this is fatal sentence that prompted someone to process charges against Michael.

'' Jackson first spoke openly about his childhood abuse in an interview with Oprah Winfrey,''

In any case he was really cute in that part of the interview when came Liz...
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:43 am

Michael did not do live interviews according to Oprah between 1979 amd 1993 as she said it was 14 years since his last 'appearance'.

Tarot has referenced 1979

http://tarotformichaeljackson.blogspot.com/2010/03/michael-tarot-august-2009.html

12 August 2009

Going back to 1979 I see a connection with Michaels surgeon there and I
    think there is a specific reason for this. I do not see the need to
    follow through with that so I will leave it there. The reference is not
    about the surgeon it is a cryptical situation.

Cutting ones nose
    off to spite ones face comes to mind.

Anyone picking up the possible meaning of this yet?

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:44 pm

I didnt quite understand the meaning of the saying

Cutting ones nose

So I googled it and looked it up on Answers.Yahoo and one of the commenters said this:

It means you're Michael Jackson.

lol!

Seriously though, its Liza Minelli's remark - you mentioned something about Gemini? - maybe this twin/double thing again?
    Maybe Michael got someone close enough to his features/stature etc to undergo surgery to be his "double"?? Of course Im just stabbing in the dark here bounce

starfish

Post  starfish on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:02 am

EMPATHY wrote:Michael did not do live interviews according to Oprah between 1979 amd 1993 as she said it was 14 years since his last 'appearance'.

Tarot has referenced 1979

http://tarotformichaeljackson.blogspot.com/2010/03/michael-tarot-august-2009.html

12 August 2009

Going back to 1979 I see a connection with Michaels surgeon there and I
    think there is a specific reason for this. I do not see the need to
    follow through with that so I will leave it there. The reference is not
    about the surgeon it is a cryptical situation.

Cutting ones nose

Anyone picking up the possible meaning of this yet?

In 1979 he broken nose resulting from a dancing ... Michael Jackson's 1979 album Off the Wall...

Another thought...Pepsi Accident in 1984? Is that was coincidence or the beginning of agony?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:37 pm