L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Dr. Murray and estate

Dr. Murray and estate

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Does anyone remember the night of the ambulance and if they actually heard that Murray was in there with him. As I mentioned before that night I heard on the news that Murray was no where in site but they had his car and they showed it. However now I heard on a special that Murray was in the ambulance with MJ.

If so when this so called fake picture of MJ was taken why wouldn't of they had taken Murray along the picture to get them news.

No mention to my knowledge of Murray ever being with Mj in the ambulance but now they are saying he was almost a year later.

Also apparently the town of Las Vegas paid for the funeral, well why would Mj let it go that far. Then I heard or dreamt I cannot remember whatsoever. If anyone can help me out, would be great. I think I heard that the estate has paid back city of Las Vegas.

anyone have info, thanks
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: Dr. Murray and estate

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:50 pm

It was reported that AEG picked up the million funeral bill recently.

Murray was reported to have disappeared and he was also reported to be in the ambulance.

Thats the problem with reports, everyone says different.

The Ambulance picture does,nt represent Michael to me, the person there is a 'younger' version of how people would remember him. I could be wrong of course and its only speculation.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:23 am

EMPATHY wrote:It was reported that AEG picked up the million funeral bill recently.

Murray was reported to have disappeared and he was also reported to be in the ambulance.

Thats the problem with reports, everyone says different.

The Ambulance picture does,nt represent Michael to me, the person there is a 'younger' version of how people would remember him. I could be wrong of course and its only speculation.

Oh ok, if AEG picked up the bill then I could see, but like you said so many different stories yet. As for the pic in the ambulance yep your right I think it just may be a pic of Mike younger as there is no way you can get a clear shot of anyone in an ambulance like that or even be allowed to. They must think we are gullible.
    Thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:44 am