L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Michael Jackson Son Prince Michael Suffering From Vitiligo?

starfish

Post  starfish on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:03 am

Michael Jackson Son Prince Michael Suffering From Vitiligo? – There was a lot of controversy about whether or not Michael Jackson had a skin condition or whether he had sought out some sort of alternative “skin dying” treatment. Michael was a man of many mysteries but we will only have what he said was a skin condition to rely on for our answers. Some recently taken photos of his son seem to provide some insight to his condition as well as what could have been passed down through genetics. Michael Jackson always stood behind the fact that he was affected by the skin disease known as vitiligo. Prince Michael, his eldest son might actually be showing signs of having a similar problem.
    *Sponsored Links*
    Prince Michael is just 13-years-old and he was seen at the beach having a good time in the water on the recent holiday. Some photos taken of him reveal a slight patch under his right arm that appears to be an area turning white. Prince Michael spent his entire holiday in Hawaii with his other siblings, Paris, 12 and prince Michael 2, eight.
    There are plenty of explanations for the spot under his arm. Some of them include too much sun exposure or a bad condition of skin peeling. However, the question that’s on everyone’s mind is if he was genetically passed down Michael’s undeniable case of vitiligo. Jackson, who recently passed away at the age of 50 said that he was affected by the disease with continuous lightening of his skin. He always stood behind this claim, despite the skeptics who said vitiligo wouldn’t overtake his entire body like it had.

http://urbancelebs.spreadit.org/michael-jackson-son-prince-michael-suffering-from-vitiligo/

Re: Michael Jackson Son Prince Michael Suffering From Vitiligo?

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:02 am

i hope this proves that prince is michael's son after all.
    Artisticflare

Post  Artisticflare on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 pm

I'm not convinced, as there has been no spokes person to confirm this?????????????????????

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Well thats odd, i have seen these photos before, and I don't think that was there? I'm sure I wouldn't have missed it?

But ya know, lol I have always thought there was another Mike;)If you have seen the movie THE JACKSONS - AN AMERICAN DREAM.

It is clearly said Micheal Joe Jackson

As ugly as some people can be, is it not odd that is not a single shot of MJ without make-up? I thought about this tonight... not that I want to see it, just found it very strange cuz of the holly-freaks paps that would have jumped at it to sell the pic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:14 am