L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD GET A CHUCKLE OUT OF THIS

kitkat71

THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD GET A CHUCKLE OUT OF THIS

Post  kitkat71 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Communicating with the King of Pop: Port Angeles psychic Hopes to Help Bring Him Back PORT ANGELES - Psychic Robin Alexis moved from Los Angeles to Port Angeles Because she craved privacy.

She's found it a welcoming place, where she can develop a variety of ventures: her Mystic Radio program, her Web portal to psychic readings and her online Soul Spa, all at www.robinalexis.com .
    Alexis describes herself as more than a psychic; she's also a spirit medium and "metaphysical mother" who is now in the midst of an extraordinary three-way conversation.
    Yet if you see Alexis, 55, at her favorite downtown Port Angeles spot, the Veela Cafe, she looks like a regular gal.
    And when she tells you one of the most far-out tales you've heard -- ever -- Alexis' tone is as if she's describing what she saw on her morning walk.
    But let's not tiptoe around it any longer.
    Alexis believes she has been communicating, for many moons now, with the late King of Pop.
    As in Michael Jackson.

Like if he was on TV Yes, shortly after his death on June 25, 2009, "I started seeing him in my third eye," she said.
    It was like he was on television, only "right here," Alexis added, tapping her forehead.
    "He started telling me right away: 'I want to come back.'"
    Alexis said she is neither a Jackson fan nor a follower of pop culture and "didn't want to deal with it."
    But the Jackson channel could not be changed. But the Jackson channel Could not be changed. As summer turned to fall, he wouldn't leave her be.
    Then, Alexis said, she received a phone call from an Olympic Peninsula woman -- whom she said she'd never met -- requesting a one-on-one psychic consultation.

Their conversation got under way, but Alexis had to tell her: "OK, this is completely weird, but I keep feeling Michael coming through," trying to communicate.
    The woman told her she already knew Jackson wanted to return to Earth, Alexis recalled; her husband knew about it, too, and both had agreed to bring a reincarnated Jackson back.
    The woman isn't pregnant yet, Alexis said. But she and her husband are preparing to be parents.
    How does Alexis respond to people who hear this and say, "Come on, how can you expect us to believe you?"

"I don't blame them," she said first.
    And if one refuses to consider that her story is possible, then she says -- "very respectfully" -- something to the effect of "You do your thing, and I'll do mine."
    She'd rather others would explore for themselves such phenomena.
    "What I say to people is: Know, trust and act upon your own knowing."
    But Alexis said too that she was a hard nut to crack when it came to believing in reincarnation.
    Counseling the couple While she plans to continue counseling the couple, serving as the metaphysical mother who helps them get ready to bring a soul back into the world, she also hopes the mother- and father-to-be will connect with the Jackson family and with Jackson's closest friends.

The couple -- a white woman and a black man, Alexis said -- are not paying her anything.
    "These people don't have any money," she added.
    Alexis, however, said she's working with a documentary film producer on obtaining financing for a movie to tell the Michael Jackson story, including this new chapter.
    She said the film, if made, will be titled "This Is Not It," in counterpoint to the documentary about Jackson's preparation for his final concerts, "This Is It."
    Hearing this, the question must be asked again: Come on, are you pulling our legs?
    Couldn't this whole business of hearing from Jackson's spirit, and then hearing from this couple who did the same, be due to the intense media coverage of his untimely death? Wall-to-wall Michael imagery could plant a seed in the subconscious, after all.
    "I was hoping it would be that, and that it would dissipate," Alexis answered.
    "But it didn't. And either it will unfold and [the story] will be validated, or it won't. My job is to take on the piece that's mine."
    Many experiences As a psychic and medium, Alexis said she's had many experiences she would have labeled "unbelievable." People dismiss them as coincidences, but she is not shaken from her belief that there's more to life than what's on our surfaces.

Meanwhile, Alexis and her husband, Bob Bordonaro, are developing the Soul Spa website along with Mystic Radio, a program airing on KKNW-AM 1150 in Seattle and available at www.robinalexis.com .
    She hopes for national syndication of the show, and for expansion of her 100 registered members of her Web programming.
    She also plays a metaphysical mother on TV, on the cable series, "The Real L Word," about lesbian relationships. The show is on at 10 pm Sundays on Showtime. And in conversation, she's confident, responding quite calmly to incredulity.

"I know my gifts," Alexis said, "even though I can balk at them because I want to be a normal person."
    Common, cosmic sense

As for the couple who are to bring up the reincarnated Jackson, "They need to have common sense and cosmic sense," she said.
    The mother-to-be must take her prenatal vitamins and, Alexis hopes, prenatal yoga classes.
    As a metaphysical mother, "I help people become balanced within themselves . . . and connect telepathically with the soul that's coming in," in the form of a child.
    Alexis' book, Raising Humanity, available on her website, teaches soulful parenting: remembering to share joy with your child each day, visualizing the family life you want instead of dwelling on what you don't want.
    Alexis has two grown children, a 30-year-old son in New Hampshire and a 32-year-old daughter in North Carolina.
    But why, one wonders, does the world get to have Jackson in it again?
    He has things to share and teach, Alexis believes.
    "He was a drug addict," and so wants to help others understand that addicts can't quit on their own; they need loved ones near as well as divine help, she said.
    More soulful music

Jackson also wants to make more soulful music next time around, "to help people recognize that we're souls, first."
    And Jackson, father of three, "wanted time with his children. And who doesn't want time with ours? We're all working too hard."

One last question comes up, however, in the third eye of a reporter. Alexis is colluding with this couple, Hoping to Become Wealthy and famous along with Them?

"If I was going to pick a couple to get rich from this," she replied, "I wouldn't pick strangers. I would pick someone from my world."
    With that, off she went, back home to spend the evening meditating with her husband.

Re: THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD GET A CHUCKLE OUT OF THIS

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Oh good god.. I have a real problem with this. Some ppl take things way to far, and it's ALWAYS centered around money.Using the third eye really chaps my hide.
    I have seen MJ in my third eye ( he tired to show me his childhood?) but later it got dark and scary, I couldn't and didn't want to see it, cuz I was not ready to yet.
    No one should take this lightly and "write articles" for fame... sorry, makes me mad:(

kitkat71

Post  kitkat71 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Lovemj2 I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend ,i just thought it was funny that this woman believes that she can reincarnate Michael's soul into someone else ,so that he can come back .I don't know anything about the third eye ,so I meant no disrespect to anyone . Also considering that we are pretty sure that he is still alive.

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Ohhh no I was not offended lol! You did nothing my dear:) A person does not have to be dead to "see" them. I just get fired up when others use wordings like this women for personal gain.
    starfish

Post  starfish on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:32 am

This is a really funny story... lol!
    Well, Reincarnation...not yet time, not yet time...
    I really laugh this kind of story.

study What would Michael say to read this?!
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:49 am

Stupid woman!!!

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:50 am

lovemj2 wrote:Ohhh no I was not offended lol! You did nothing my dear:) A person does not have to be dead to "see" them. I just get fired up when others use wordings like this women for personal gain.

Your right..that 'psychic' is a 'user'.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:41 am