L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

LIST OF MJ'S UNRELEASED SONGS

mjapyt2009

LIST OF MJ'S UNRELEASED SONGS

Post  mjapyt2009 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:41 am

WOW! Michael must be too lazy to write songs (on the contrary) lol!

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12272
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: LIST OF MJ'S UNRELEASED SONGS

Post  EMPATHY on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:46 am

Something has been 'toying' in my mind actually for a while.

Remember Vicarro who had the guitar shop and the Jacksons were going to buy it and as history has it, it seems they defaulted on payments? Well this guy ended up with a lot of personal belongings - it was auctioned off when MJ 'died' then it was picked up by another guy. Anyway it all boils down to the fact that Katherine ended up collaborating with the guy who bought the things in the end.

(Think I have that right)

Well, as far as I have read - it seems there was 'unreleased music' in those items.

Im wondering if the music we see get released ARE those items.

Thought I would chuck this in because it could be a good reason for Katherine to be up close and personal with a guy that people are a bit perplexed about.

Also, there were other items that included a letter from Katherine which as I understand it was pretty 'shouty' about Michael leaving the JWs. I read all that on MJJCommunity. If I can find the thread I will bring it here, but last time I looked you had to sign in and I dont think Im a member.

Interesting that all this 'stuff' came up for being sold around MJ's death...It makes you wonder if it was going to come up before and if it did, what problems might have been revealed. Anyway, like I said, just a thought about the 'unreleased' tracks.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:24 pm