TAKE A GOOD LOOK - IS THIS MJ??

butterfly

TAKE A GOOD LOOK - IS THIS MJ??

Post  butterfly on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 am

Over at LKL blog cris gave this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1w_SFvsrhI

Also cris blogged this

cris July 19th, 2010 11:06 pm ET

Thank you all for your beautiful messages...I need that very much. For those of you that saw the clip, this is what I normally wear when going out; for those of you that missed the clip. Someone else has re-posted the clip and oh boy...it is becoming viral and misconstrued. If you search on YouTube for "MICHAEL JACKSON-THE ULTIMATE HOAX-EXTRAS-PT-2" you will find it...Stay Strong..Love you all and Marguerite the best of luck to you in Florida. It is a beautiful place. I had a condo in Miami.

What do you ppl think????

starfish

Re: TAKE A GOOD LOOK - IS THIS MJ??

Post  starfish on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:02 am

Well, we generally do not know how Michael looks.
    Have a lot of controversy about the looks...so...

I think it's important to people let go this...but with pouring oil on fire constant, will be difficult.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:14 am

butterfly wrote:

Over at LKL blog cris gave this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1w_SFvsrhI

Also cris blogged this

cris July 19th, 2010 11:06 pm ET

Thank you all for your beautiful messages...I need that very much. For those of you that saw the clip, this is what I normally wear when going out; for those of you that missed the clip. Someone else has re-posted the clip and oh boy...it is becoming viral and misconstrued. If you search on YouTube for "MICHAEL JACKSON-THE ULTIMATE HOAX-EXTRAS-PT-2" you will find it...Stay Strong..Love you all and Marguerite the best of luck to you in Florida. It is a beautiful place. I had a condo in Miami.

What do you ppl think????

Im confused with the Message Butterfly what is he saying exactly could you explain to me?

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:56 am

As you can imagine over at LKL mj blogs there has been an endless parade of mj's, Michael Love, etc and this cris guy who has apparently been on the LKL blogs since June 2009 and comes across very sincere and answers questions very knowledgably and without boasting or arrogantly. He even apologies if he feels he has upset any blogger so for what it is worth we feel we can joke around with him and we call him the Joker at times! So a few weeks ago he mentioned on the blog that he had posted a clip up of him wanting to thank us and say hello to us bloggers on LKL. He lamented that the Moderator had deleted his comment (which they have been doing fiercely I might add) so we missed out seeing it. Anyway, cris hasnt been posting lately and today's response is in response to a few of us who missed the clip which the Mods had deleted earlier today. In other words he is reposting the link for us.

Mind you in all honesty cris keeps on saying Michael is dead! Then he sort of plays on the bloggers' minds by putting up something like this vd! So go figure. We all laugh and take it with a grain of salt. Recently cris blogged that he was a "seasonal" vegetarian and that he drove in for his first Big Mac in over a year and mentioned that the person who served him nearly popped their eyes out!

You know something I dont take things too seriously - I only have to look at the fishbowl life that MJ has had to live and know I am miles ahead in the freedom I do enjoy.

Live a little, laugh plenty is my motto.

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 am

Thanks Butterfly.

What I mean is, is Chris trying to say that it is HIM in the video? he seems to refer to the fact that the clothes are what he wears when he goes out, either he means he wears those sort of clothes TOO or that he is the person in the video.

Secondly if Chris was Michael I see no reason why Michael would put up a youtube and do this and if he did and wanted the 'world to know' why the blurry pics and the sunglasses? unless Chris was MJ but not the real MJ if you know what I mean.

Putting up pictures that are vague is neither helpful any more then the vague messages. If Michael was doing this I would shut this forum instantly as it is not fair to do this to fans. So, it is important to know what Chris is implying really.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:14 pm

In this crazy world I frankly dont really know why people do the things they do! It's rather like putting a bob each way - maybe cris is a double?? and likes going out dressed like MJ. An identity crisis perhaps?

lol! lol!
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Well, I thought I would post here what cris has to say

cris July 20th, 2010 11:39 pm ET

Oh my goodness now they posted more and made a new video mix out of it! I should never have posted this hello blog clip..it's becoming viral! My friendly gesture has become a bombshell...I'm just cris!!

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 pm

This is a better video from MJHD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTc8EG-Z-Lo&playnext_from=TL&videos=ONc4VpGM1vo
    starfish

Post  starfish on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 pm

EMPATHY wrote:Thanks Butterfly.

What I mean is, is Chris trying to say that it is HIM in the video? he seems to refer to the fact that the clothes are what he wears when he goes out, either he means he wears those sort of clothes TOO or that he is the person in the video.

Secondly if Chris was Michael I see no reason why Michael would put up a youtube and do this and if he did and wanted the 'world to know' why the blurry pics and the sunglasses? unless Chris was MJ but not the real MJ if you know what I mean.

Putting up pictures that are vague is neither helpful any more then the vague messages. If Michael was doing this I would shut this forum instantly as it is not fair to do this to fans. So, it is important to know what Chris is implying really.

We know that he would never do that.
    Hmm maybe little tickle ok, but not something big like this...
    starfish

Post  starfish on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51 pm

butterfly wrote:

This is a better video from MJHD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTc8EG-Z-Lo&playnext_from=TL&videos=ONc4VpGM1vo

lol! This definitely not Michael.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:48 am

butterfly wrote:

Well, I thought I would post here what cris has to say

cris July 20th, 2010 11:39 pm ET

Oh my goodness now they posted more and made a new video mix out of it! I should never have posted this hello blog clip..it's becoming viral! My friendly gesture has become a bombshell...I'm just cris!!

I hav,nt looked at the other video yet but I will. The only problem I have with Chris is why he is even on the forums saying what he IS saying in the first place. He was straight onto the forums in June. Everything that he says appears to be ambiguous so in a way he is giving off fumes that he has a mysterious character.

To post things that others will definately jump on, and lets face it, everybody thats over zealous is making something out of EVERYTHING, it seems to me that Chris is inviting people to speculate about him.

So part of me wonders if either Chris is enjoying all of this attention. It does,nt make sense to put ideas in peoples head and then be surprised at what others do.

me thinks Chris doth protest too much?

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 am

Empathy you are totally correct - cris is absolutely ambiguous and I did point out once that he had an identity crisis! And that perhaps he wished he were MJ!!!! lol!

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:20 am

What people do not realize is that Michael's life is not so easy as they think it is. We have a normal life, we can go to movies, go to the park and so forth. What I cannot understand is why do the media need to know what Michael eating ,wearing, doing with his kids. I guess that is why I am not a public figure, because I would definitely give the media a piece of my mind. You know Michael is a better person than I am, because in situation where the media was constantly following him around, I would do the same thing to them. Throw up a mirror in their face.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:20 pm

I AM a public figure but if anyone started to nose around in my life -......

I would let them know about it.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:13 am

Just something interesting from Pearl Jr re the above strange video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtFEkf3YNyA&feature=youtu.be

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Empathy, I love your reply. I think that often enough these people do not realize what they are doing or choose to ignore that what they are doing is wrong.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:34 pm

I just think its important to remember at this time that things can get out of control and it becomes a 'free for all' where people forget about those with ultra sensitive feelings - and post things that create a sensation.

If they KNOW that what they post is not genuine and just a figment of their imagination, then this cannot be a good thing to do. Even if they dont mean any harm it certainly can cause harm to those who get upset easily.

I have seen on other forums girls who just dont want to be alive anymore, when I have read that, I have felt sick inside because you know there is no way to get to them and try to turn their thoughts around. Michael would be absolutely mortified that people are doing these things you know if he is half the human being that we have him down for. Why would he want to see all this? Yet, there is a part of me that would also feel that he 'knew' some people would take advantage, because thats what people do.

It all depends how 'impressionable' a person is. If they are really a believer of everything they see and hear then they are going to be the ones that are sold every lie and hoax - but to me, that means they are the most vulnerable yet its so hard to protect them is,nt it?

So at this stage, realistically speaking, we have to just accept that there will be lots of weird things out there and people who are really behind a computer screen trying to drum up sensation - the people that do this in my eyes are not thinking straight because those actions can be the folding factor of someone who is very distressed.

I hope that people really do think about their actions more carefully. At the same time, I dont expect some of them to stop anytime soon, the attention is just far too intoxicating - but one day, it could happen to them where they are the ones that fall victim to this kind of thing and maybe they will then realise how unfair it is.

It has got to the point now where we are saturated with ' I know this and I know that' - so just let your heart talk to you - because you know the truth is in there and try not to let all these claims everywhere unbalance your healing.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:51 pm