L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

WHITE BLONDE BABY BORN TO BLACK COUPLE

EMPATHY
    Admin

WHITE BLONDE BABY BORN TO BLACK COUPLE

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:12 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/White-blonde-baby-born-to-black-couple-baffles-experts/articleshow/6193439.cms

I think this article should stop some people in their tracks who have been negative about MJ

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Lemonbread

Re: WHITE BLONDE BABY BORN TO BLACK COUPLE

Post  Lemonbread on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Do I hear a cough somewhere. I just love how people can dictate what a child should come out looking. These people are not God in no fashion or form. That article just proves that everyone is connect. We all have a blend of everyone in our Genetic Makeup. Maybe that baby was born for a reason to prove a point to Mankind that we are not in control whatsoever. I love this article. This makes the Doctors and Scientist scratch their heads in wonderment.(So they do not know everything after all.) We should never put confinements on what is normal,because Mother Nature has a way of giving mankind a little reality check. A mutation my foot(pardoned my language here). This is something that they cannot solve and not supposed to solve, just count is as a blessing.

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:42 am

Just the fact that this article was published and now is good enough for me - I liked the timing of it dont you? And you are quite right what you say Lemonbread.

Even when people adopt children its got nothing to do with others what child they adopt and too much fuss was made of Michaels children. It was all just an excuse to talk about him negatively.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:46 am

Empathy, As I have said before. If people would take the time and energy that they used worrying about what is going on in Michael's life and focus that or their lives, the world will be a better place. What I have seen and heard through out my life is many people is so interested in what other people are doing instead of taking care of their own life and getting their house in order. I do not think that any living creature on this planet has a boring live. That is what Michael has been saying all along. Create your own history, because everyone is important and everyone life is important and what they contribute in life is important as well. What this world needs is to take a step back and imagine how they would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. They need a little Empathy(no pun intend).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:00 pm