L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

JASON MALACHI INTERVIEW

EMPATHY
    Admin

JASON MALACHI INTERVIEW

Post  EMPATHY on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:18 am

When it comes to 'stealing voices' this guy always comes to mind.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=12612

Maybe my imagination takes over tarot sense - but if Michael could not sing for any reason and this guy stepped in, maybe this guy wanted his own career.

Yes, thats just a five minute crazy thought so dont take me up on that. Another good reason I stick to tarot as left to my own devices I would be paranoid.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

kitkat71

Re: JASON MALACHI INTERVIEW

Post  kitkat71 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:13 am

Empathy ,I don't know what it is ,but something about this guy doesn't feel right .I watched the interview with him and his singing ,but there is a song he sang called Let me let go ,and here is the part that is weird ,that is a unreleased song by Michael the I got in my kit from Japan and there are also other songs to .I got this kit long before I heard of this guy ,and have listened to this song and it is Michael sing it ,so how can he be sing a unreleased song .Is it possible that you could do a tarot on this guy ,and see what he is all about .Something feels wrong with him.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Yes, I must get round to doing this and some others as I have been asked other questions. I am really sorry I have not been able to get to them all.

We are re-decorating the house and a dozen other things have been happening in my household since May really so I have been distracted on occasion but felt that the 'crux' of the matter with Michael had been already laid down in tarot so I have not posted as much tarot on him, just now and then in recent times.

The one thing that interested me about Jason Malachi was his photoshoot on myspace where he is standing in front of a wall. It was like Michaels 'off the wall' , and his vocal if it is genuinely his is very reminiscent. Dont forget though, its not that difficult to mimic another singer in fact, with the right vocal tone its honestly a piece of cake even I can do it with certain artistes and thats a truth.

I will have a look though, just please bear with me. Im in the middle of the room at the moment with furniture all around the place and I mean ALL AROUND the place... it all needs a little spruce as my mother is coming to visit - shes like the blue moon, you never see her on a visit so for me its a special time and we are rearranging things here to accommodate her. I dont know exactly when she is coming but maybe a months time - but as me and the OH are not in love with painting very much we are going to struggle to get it all done. I dont know what it is but its all been a bit of an upheaval in the last couple of months here....anyway wont bore you with my stories and will get back to looking at questions when I can I promise xxx

Hugs

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:19 pm

Personally, Jason Malachi has no appeal. As for his singing - UGH. Sorry, have to turn the page on him. Something is definitely fishy about him.

kitkat71

Post  kitkat71 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Empathy ,take your time it is no rush ,deal with your home life first ,I'm not going anywhere.I feel for you I don't paint either ,my husband is the painter,and it can turn a house into a awful mess ,so I know where you are coming from .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:47 pm