L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

OPEN YOUR HEART AND TALK ABOUT HOW YOU REALLY FEEL.

EMPATHY
    Admin

OPEN YOUR HEART AND TALK ABOUT HOW YOU REALLY FEEL.

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm

We are long overdue for this thread everyone.

To me its a special thread, not just a chat thread, but its special to you and to everyone.

Michael has been 'gone' a year now, and many of you have had so many thoughts and feelings, sometimes, perhaps you just have things that you want to say and just feel that you cant. Perhaps you might think you cant share your deep feelings - but I really want to invite you to write in here, how things really feel for you and what your deepest thoughts are and talk to each other.

It might sound like a therapy, but we have posted news after news here and its time to push that aside for a few moments when you visit this thread.

What has Michaels passing really meant to you, how do you feel, how has it affected you? do you have dreams, impulses or some strange intuitive thoughts that you want to share? This is a thread for you to just say what you really want, dont hold back because its important to see how everyone really feels and thinks inside.

Would anyone care to lead and let us see whats inside them right now?

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    starfish

Re: OPEN YOUR HEART AND TALK ABOUT HOW YOU REALLY FEEL.

Post  starfish on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:28 am

Sometimes it is difficult...You know Empathy to do this.
    Thank you, you started this topic.
    I think it's really important if someone is willing to talk.

I will begin what tortures me...is this the beginning...I do not know I will just started to write...

I do not talk about me a lot. I'm mainly here/everywhere if I can help someone.
    I have that feeling I need to give myself, and I do not ask for return nothing. Well, a big smile would be really nice in the face of man.

As for me, this may sound a little strange to someone, well, sometimes I'm afraid to sit down and think about myself, I think if I do that, I do not know which side will hit me.
    I usually have a problem with 'people'. I can not fit into their form of life...there are very few people who understand how I express myself.
    Sometimes I need to sit and not say anything, and somebody just looks at me in the eye and understand that language.
    Now I really need my little girl and I try really about that.
    She is for me everything in this world, but sometimes when I stay alone I feel...That's why I can not think.
    So, some would say and how you can help someone if you can not yourself. Well, then I feel fulfilled that is what gives me strength to continue in the life. Smile on someone's face.
    So, nobody's perfect.

As for Michael, some strange connections in my mind.
    I had last year first time dream when I met him at a house in the attic.
    A few weeks ago another dream as I stopped to remove his mask and show the people again.
    And last week, the third, he came to visit me and see how I'm.
    My impression this dreams, of an unknown persons, through a dream we become closer.

I'm here to support him, to continue with his life, to fulfill his dreams to the end. To find in life what he always SEARCH.
    That he never felt lost in this world. These are my wishes for him, from the depths of my heart.
    I truly believe in justice and that truth will prevail.
    Most importantly I still believe in LOVE.

((Well, reading what I wrote, (wishes), may relate to me also,
    so I understand how he feels)).

Lots of love to all I love you your STARFISH
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:07 am

Star, thank you so much for being open and writing from the heart. Could I just expand and ask also whether you discuss MJ with friends or family and if you do what do they think? I ask this question because there will be people who want to talk about Michael to friends and family but find that they just cant express themselves or that they are not understood.

So for anyone that writes in this thread, can you also talk about your experience with others when you talk about Michael and how they receive this - like, whether they make you feel stupid or whether they think your mad, or whether they understand and also your reactions to this and how you would feel about this.

Thank you once more Star for being really open and helping this thread to begin

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    starfish

Post  starfish on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 am

I do not know why, but people on this subject just does not talk much.
    Generally these forums serve to express their feelings, or to understand themselves by the end of this situation and that is good also.
    Sometimes people better communicate with strangers, than with their closest.

Maybe if you start, face to face with some live, first you do is feel the pulse that person. So at the beginning there are reservation on this topic.

There are a little people all-round in this world, main problem arises here.
    Such discussions on this subject can really help people even in this way, especially young people.
    Mainly due to previously mentioned reasons, people related to this topic close in themselves. Therefore resort to this mode of communication.
    So we have a large influx, because of poor communication between people in live ( eye to eye ).

I several times try in live to talk on this subject, so, What do you think how I passed?

Or people do not understand, or I really missing something!?
    In this case, they think something's wrong with me.
    Yes, how to fit them???

If anyone has experience really would be nice to hear.
    Thank's.

Much love
    I love you
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:05 am

Thanks Empathy for opening up this forum to open up our hearts and connect to those matters that have been pushed under the carpet…

I confess that when I first came across Michael’s death I was like many millions of other people utterly stunned by such inconceivable news. When I decided to seek out all that I could on the internet about this King of Pop, I discovered a different persona than the one the tabloids had been portraying. This dear loving human being had been so badly betrayed by the mainstream press and so called friends.

So when I talked to my family and friends that I believed MJ had hoaxed his death well all hell broke loose and of course they said I was delusional! I kept my trap shut and my hubby said he would buy me anything if MJ turned up alive! Of course he doesnt believe MJ is alive. My daughter has always been scathing of my following blogs, hoax sites etc related to the MJ hoax – however she changed her tune recently when it was broadcast worldwide that Larry King Live interview of Dave Dave and she watched it and was dismayed and has never disparaged my interest since. So little by little my heart is feeling more open. My prayers are truly for Michael Jackson’s name to be restored to its rightful place in recognition of everything that he has given the world not only as an entertainer but also as a great humanitarian.

Yes indeed Justice will prevail for MJ when we all focus on everything good that he stands for.

One year down the track I feel as though Michael has had a hand in helping to wake up the world and move energy from behind the scenes – I cant exactly put it in words but my heart just knows it. Somehow I feel much more at peace now, and whether or not he decides to show himself is not what I am attached to. My desire for him is to enjoy the rest of his life with his children doing what brings him love, joy and peace.

Much Love and Light to all here.

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:45 am

Thank you Star and Butterfly for writing your feelings down. But, if we were to take it further, what would you say to anyone who felt alone or very sad about the situation with Michael who perhaps was,nt able to bring themselves to communicate for fear of feeling too vulnerable?

I just want to discover how much secret feeling you may have of reprisal, and what you would say to others who want to open up and cannot?

There are many people who are truly suffering over Michael and have so many thoughts that they just are afraid to get out - and just by discovering how others feel it can lighten the load - so how would you deal with helping another person to come out of themselves and feel less alone with their emotions that may feel trapped . Do you think that communication can help ?

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:58 am

Empathy, When I first heard about it, I was shock. Then when the details came out that he died from cardiac arrest while having a Cardiologist in the house, cause me to step back and say to my family something is just not right with this situation. The pieces were not clicking for me. How can you die from a heart attack when you have a Cardiologist in your house for 24/7. And this literally took me maybe an hour to realize this. Let me tell you something that happened to me that day. I do not know if I have stated this before. I was on my way to work via train and in the train cart that I was in, I start smelling bleach/cleaning supplies. So I got off the train and went into the building where I work. I look at the report that came across my screen and it stated that Farrah Fawcett had died. And as the day went on, it started to feel pretty weird, like everything got very quiet the atmosphere was stilled. On the way home when I got off the train and started working I was getting that same feel again, it was a nice day, but to still. There was something in the air that felt very still, if you understand what I mean. Then I heard someone on their cell stating that Michael Jackson had just died.

I got home and my sister was watching BET and they were talking about Michael. Now it was stating at that time that he was in a coma. That information was going across the tv screen. They never said anything again about that. I am very sad that he never got the change to be who he wanted to be and do the things that he wanted to do. I am angry, very angry because some people just could not leave him the(excuse me now because I am about to use profanity here) hell alone. And also because he tried to be the person that his mother raised him to be and there were people out there that needed a good old fashioned ass whipping because they were so damned greedy. They were to lazy to work as hard as he did to get to where he is today. There was always people out there that I call Leeches. You know what Empathy, I am so glad that I do not live in California. Because I know that I would have probably done somethings in the midst of anger that thinking through with a level head would have taken the high road. I am sad because I never got the chance to meet Mr. Jackson and just sit down and talk to him, just about life in general and his thoughts about life. To let him know that there are people out here in the world that do not want anything from him. I wish I had an opportunity to speak one on one with his so called friends and give them a piece of mind. Just give me a list and a large conference and let me work my way down the list. Empathy to put it all in prospective, I am just angry, so angry at the world. Because this world does not like people like Michael. The love people that has money, fame and just evil.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:43 pm

EMPATHY wrote:Thank you Star and Butterfly for writing your feelings down. But, if we were to take it further, what would you say to anyone who felt alone or very sad about the situation with Michael who perhaps was,nt able to bring themselves to communicate for fear of feeling too vulnerable?

I just want to discover how much secret feeling you may have of reprisal, and what you would say to others who want to open up and cannot?

There are many people who are truly suffering over Michael and have so many thoughts that they just are afraid to get out - and just by discovering how others feel it can lighten the load - so how would you deal with helping another person to come out of themselves and feel less alone with their emotions that may feel trapped . Do you think that communication can help ?

I see where you are coming from Empathy.

Yes opening up one's heart to the vulnerability and allowing others to see one's deep pain is a big ask. After all we have all been hurt in some way or another in our childhood. Look no further at Michael - he had no childhood..so Im imagining that part of him missing out and how sorrowful he must have been as he realised it as he grew up. I personally felt resentment and grievances come up for me as I read Michael's life story and this year has been quite a soul searching one for me as I have had to own the resentment and grievances I have been holding on for too long and finally choosing to release them. Has it been easy? Goodness no, but certainly my heart is now filled with ease and lightness. Yes, I did it so that I could finally be free. I do believe that Michael Jackson is a catalyst for change on Earth and his message is very clear about LOVE and healing the world.
    I had to start with myself first.

Hope this helps.

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Nice topic:) But it's a no -go for me I'm afraid:(.. I can't let myself do that again.... I was never a huge fan, but I love MJ's music, I can't go into it again what brought me along this crazy ride( it always gets used against me somehow...)

So I'll just say all this has awaken something in me , I always knew kinda it was there...for this I am thankful.

My family does know how I feel about all this, they support me, although they do tease me know and then.
    Our house is full of love, and I'm thankful for that, but in this cold world when I try to share that with ppl they do not respond well.I feel sorry for them, I really do and not in a mean way.

But much has changed, yes new baby in the house.. my son and son-in-law to be, are making music ( like music jingles for videos, and I'm learning to make video ads like stuff.. lol.. so yes, it's never to late to share joy in whatever you can, and hope it helps in some way.
    That is the only way I can give back now..
    starfish

Post  starfish on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:30 am

EMPATHY wrote:Thank you Star and Butterfly for writing your feelings down. But, if we were to take it further, what would you say to anyone who felt alone or very sad about the situation with Michael who perhaps was,nt able to bring themselves to communicate for fear of feeling too vulnerable?

Just for a moment to think...Well, you now Empathy, life is a permanent process. That means ''Every day in every way more and more I forward''.
    Which means without the knowledge man is poor!
    So, knowledge is only one way to wake up us. Therefore, knowledge leads us to successful and fulfilling life.
    Knowledge is something what encourages us!

For example, I will take Michael's Library .
    What do you think why so many books, ask for a moment and consider what I wrote briefly at the beginning...
    The question now is how road to knowledge, well with communication. Because the communication is a process of information exchange .
    Content and form of communication to create messages that are sent to the target, in this case, our goal is to recover the people around us.
    So I personally see communication as a very important item that leads to Self Healing.
    You now there are no miracles. The most important thing is to arouse awareness among the people through knowledge. Information is a good road that leads a person to Self Healing.

There is a saying that I love
    "We doubt everything and everybody, except our own ignorance."

So, a person must wake up by communication to develop awareness and striving for Self Healing.
    There are many types of communication...for example:
    Communication Arts, communication through play, communication through singing, well, spiritual communication...
    This can be called another name therapy.

The most important is that man must work on it and achieve awareness that leads to Self Healing.

When we at Healing i will cover this part also. Are you still with me? lol!
    So, What is healing? How do you hear this question?
    Stop for a moment and consider....

The word "heal" comes from the root "hall", or "whole", and to heal means to make whole.
    For a moment I thought of Michael's song ''HEAL THE WORLD''
    This is a really great song and has a depth, right?
    Think of this song a little. I love you

So, "One can not feel whole if one's psyche is missing a piece-if.''

Knowing, Patience, Honesty, Trust, Hope, Courage...All these items lead to LOVE and Self Healing.
    And I think that this forum is of great importance here because he has a his way to bring people back to their lives. I love you

On this topic can be quite to write...so, lines of communications really has a great weight and great role in human life.

Oh, I tried to be here a short and clear I hope this can help someone. I love you

Much love
    Joygirl

Post  Joygirl on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:31 am

Lovely idea for a thread Empathy. I have to say, reading some of what you guys wrote made me a bit teary. I really see how we all connect, through the desire to love and heal and make people happy. I also see how we all question things and aren't 'Yup Yup' people.

After a year, I still feel a bit sick when I think hard about June 25. I find it's because of everything Michael represented to me. I used to dream of running away to Neverland when I was young because I just thought Michael was so interesting and child-like and I thought he would just love me unconditionally. I don't know why but I always was stangely drawn to him. What upset me a lot about his 'passing' was how he was treated when he was nothing but an extremely loving individual trying to help people. The fact that people made fun of him for it and tried to bring him down deeply disturbs and upsets me. I also just didn't feel the way he passed would be possible honestly. I just don't feel Michael would have done that...

My friends and family know I am a fan but none of them know I question his death. My family wouldn't judge me but on the other hand, I wouldn't be ready for the strange stares from my friends if I told them. The way Michael affects me is more of a personal, almost spiritual thing for me.

To help another person with dealing with the situation I would tell them that if they couldn't find someone to talk to it about that wouldn't judge them then to turn to the internet because Michael has so many fans that are dealing with similar things and have the desire to love and help like Michael, just like here on this forum. I would also say to take a break from it all and live your life. For a while, I myself got too caught up in it but then concentrated on school and dancing and other things then re-evaluated the situation with a fresh mind.

One last thing that makes me smile is that I think, if he's gone, then I can talk to him knowing he's listening and loving but if he's not, then I may just pass someone who happenes to be in a strange disguise one day
    Let's just say I pay a little more attention to what shoes people are wearing now

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 am

I think the way to start heal is take a look at the whole world. We are feel pain and sorrow about Michael Jackson. What he wants us to do is take a look at the least priviledge people in the world and see how we can help this, this may not take away the pain about Michael, but at least it will be a step in the right directions to heal someone else in the world and by doing this we then can heal ourselves. Other thing is maybe start a little support group international just like this forum and discuss your feelings about the injustice towards Michael and the entire world. Come up with ideas that is positive(non-violent)way to heal the world one corner at a time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:47 pm