L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Jesse Jackson Interview (March 29, 2005)

ionkazl

Jesse Jackson Interview (March 29, 2005)

Post  ionkazl on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:52 am

An old interview with Michael - Jesse Jackson 29.03.2005
    Girls this interview is old. Maybe you've read, sorry!
    Today I fell over and I was sad.
    What a noble soul is Michael, in these harsh accusations, he thought again about the plight of Africa "the tsunami song that we want to do to raise money for tsunami because Africa was ummm, was it Madagascar?"

http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=597:jesse-jackson-interview-march-29-2005&catid=100:interviews-and-speeches&Itemid=79

Rev. Jackson: Since people have-have risen so high and so far with your dreams, what are, what are you dreaming of now?

Michael Jackson: Oh ahem (clears throat), like I was saying before, ahem, it’s to innovate, to tie in the medium of-of film, and there’s other things I want to do, which are some surprises. Ah, things in society that I want to do in the future. You know, in Africa. I have some great plans, ah, that I’ve been preparing to do there. I’d had several meetings with people whose flown out to see me since I’ve been going through what I’ve been going through and so my heart is set on doing some things there, very much so as well.

Rev. Jackson: You ah, your next project. Because often when people at a stage like this is kind of frozen, but you’re thinking about the next project. What do you see as the next immediate project? What’s hitting you right now?

Michael Jackson: Probably, ahemmm… the tsunami song that we want to do to raise money for tsunami because Africa was ummm, was it Madagascar? One of those countries…

Rev. Jackson: Indeed. Madagascar…

Michael Jackson: Somalia and Madagascar was hit very hard, and they never…talk about that, the way they talk about the other countries. Now, we have, I mean, uh, my heart is going out for everybody, but at least, when they distribute the truth, distribute it right and ahem, it – they never talk about the devastation down in Africa, so we ~~ I wanna do something for that. And of course, I’ve been working on doing, planning a resort that I’m building down in Africa. Ah, beautiful hotels, ah, just a beautiful setting for people and families and something beautiful down there. There a lot of beautiful places down there. So I want to do something that is more international. You know?

Rev. Jackson: Well, you know, it’s interesting about the tsunami with this huge national - natural disaster uh, couldn’t be stopped, maybe if we had early detection devices, we could have saved some lives perhaps, but it was a natural disaster, but what you raised is that while that we’ve lost 200,000 lives in the tsunami, we’ve lost 2 million in the Sudan and that’s a manmade disaster and oil and materials all caught up in that stuff, and then 4 million in the Congo. And ah, and I think as we talk about it, you know you and I talk almost everyday, you are reaching out to these African crisis – appears to have er, taken up a large part of your dream at this stage in your life.

Michael Jackson: Yes it has. Because Jessie, in my heart, deepest of heart, I really love Africa and I love the people of Africa. That’s why, whenever I get the chance, the children and I, we jump on the plane and fly to Africa and we vacation there. I spend more of my vacation in Africa than in any other country. And ah, we love the people and we love the environment. Topographically, one of the most beautiful places on the surface of the Earth. They never show the sandy white sugar beaches, and it’s there! And they never show the beautiful, you know the landscaping, never show the buildings, the metropolis and urban – Johannesburg, Cape Town, Kenya, ur, you know the Ivory Coast ur, you know, Rwanda, how beautiful the place is! And it’s really stunningly beautiful! And I want to heighten that awareness with what I’m doing and it’s been my dream for many, many years. And everybody around me knows that, because I go there very much.

Rev. Jackson: You know, we knew about the high points of Rome, because we see it on film.

Michael Jackson: That’s right.

Rev. Jackson: We know about the high points of Britain and the palace, we see it on film. On Paris, we don’t see much of Africa on film. We see Africa as misery and Africa as problems. We do not see it as being this phenomenally endowed continent of sand and sea and

Michael Jackson: Because the…

Rev. Jackson: oil and resources…

Michael Jackson: Because, yeah. The world is jealous of Africa for many centuries because it’s natural resources is phenomenal. It really is. And it is the dawn of civilization. The history, a lot of our bible history is right there in Africa. And King Tut, all those great civilizations – that is right there in Africa. Egypt is in Africa!!! And they always try to separate the two, but Egypt is Africa!!!

Rev. Jackson: Well, it’s certainly true that when Jesus was threatened, ah, with death, when Harod sent out the edict for genocide of all of the first born babies, that Joseph took him to Egypt, to Africa, kept him there for 12 years.

Michael Jackson: That’s right. That’s right.

Rev. Jackson: You’ve shown an amazing level of depth and commitment. Let me say this and in closing Michael, because people are listening and the reason I didn’t want to open up the lines today is because you have, you’re sharing stuff with us that you never quite really hear, but as people go and watch the trial next week and the coming days, what do you want your fans… we have callers on here right now from London, Holland and all around America, so people out there are listening today to you. What do you want to say to your fans and even to your detractors today?

Michael Jackson: I just wanna say: fans in every corner of the Earth, every nationality, every race, every language, I love you from the bottom of my heart. You know, thank you for your love and support and understanding during this trying time. I would love your prayers, and your goodwill. Ah, and ah, please be patient and be with me and believe in me because I am completely, completely innocent. But please know a lot of conspiracy is going on at this time as we speak.

Rev. Jackson: Well, it’s Easter time, ah, we fall down, we get back up again. The good news is that nothing is too hard for God. And those who believe, fervently believe, no matter how far down that they reach for a rope and not a shovel. They’d be pulled up and they will rise again. Michael, thank you for sharing yourself with the nation today, and the world and for getting up so early in California …

Michael Jackson: God bless you.

Rev. Jackson: God bless you and keep hope alive. Talk to you a minute off the air, okay?

Michael Jackson: Bye-bye.

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:04 am