L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Donte Jackson

Donte Jackson

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:26 am

# its been proven we dont have the technology to re-create them today soo...who built the pyramids ∆∆∆ ...? some1 tell me. now. haha about 21 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

i am a Multidimensional being who lives a limitless life. 1:46 PM Sep 10th via web

* Retweet

#

@BHowardGENESIS gotta keep my body as strong as my mind and spirit! hehe u need that! 1:42 PM Sep 10th via web in reply to BHowardGENESIS

* Retweet

#

in the times to come ahead, only the strong in mind will survive. let that marinate. hehe 1:20 PM Sep 10th via web

* Retweet

#

pay no mind to the 1's judging us. for they r unaware of their mastery. once they realize the truth in our mission. we will forgive them_*_ 3:24 AM Sep 10th via web

* Retweet

#

Thinking from my Third Eye _*_ 6:32 PM Sep 9th via web

* Retweet

#

Dragonflies are cool. yeah i said it! 2:05 AM Sep 2nd via web

* Retweet

#

#MessageToMJ Thank u for teaching us the true meaning of unconditional love.ur light will illuminate our souls 4ever. i am loving you,always 2:25 PM Aug 29th via web

* Retweet

#

i wonder if those gigantic guys in the gym think people arn't aware that they are on steroids hahah we all know playa! -_- 1:47 PM Aug 27th via web

* Retweet

#

more bloodshed has been spilt ovr religeon, than war,disease,&natural disasters combined. i doubt GOD wants killing in his name, just sayin 10:10 PM Aug 17th via web

* Ret

Okay I just friended him I think two days ago?
    what day was I added my post about panthers, and then Dragonflies????
    I'm not pulling your leg guys.. one even came right to my daughters face... and yeah they are the "new kids" so is her friend too...so is donte
    butterfly

Re: Donte Jackson

Post  butterfly on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Watch this video - the panther appears...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CZz-AVGigs

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:51 am