L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

INTERESTING TWITTERS

butterfly

INTERESTING TWITTERS

Post  butterfly on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:35 am

These tweets are from LKL blog

truth4mj September 17th, 2010 10:15 pm ET

I can't wait to hear the CD. It appears that Teddy Riley is very excited about producing it according to his twitter account.

TeddyRiley1

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN...THE TRUTH WILL COME TO LIGHT. ITS MUCH BIGGER THAN ALL INVOLVE, MICHAEL IS BIGGER THAN ALL INVOLVE 11:04 PM Sep 4th via web

TeddyRiley1

I can't say...I know I'm working hard to complete the mission. about 6 hours ago via Twitter

TeddyRiley1

Man all I can say is God is incredible!!!! MJ is gonna be proud. about 9 hours ago via Twitter

TeddyRiley1

EVERYONE, PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER IN A BOWL SHAPE, RAISE IT IN THE AIR AND HOLD IT. THIS IS WHAT GOD IS DOING TO ME. YOU TOO IF YOU BELIEVE. 11:01 AM Aug 27th via web

Donte Jackson is also enjoying his role in this show.

DonteRJackson

Your beliefs shouldn't be based on what u were told or what u heard, but rather what you have researched, studied, and prayed on♥ blessed be 4:41 PM Jul 16th via web

DonteRJackson

pay no mind to the 1's judging us. for they r unaware of their mastery. once they realize the truth in our mission. we will forgive them_*_ 11:31 AM Sep 6th via web

DonteRJackson

in the times to come ahead, only the strong in mind will survive. let that marinate. hehe 10:46 AM Sep 10th via web

I guess this mission that Teddy Riley and the Jacksons are on would be the same mission Michael was alluding to by wearing his red 777 MISSION shirt in 90% of This Is It.

EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: INTERESTING TWITTERS

Post  EMPATHY on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:15 am

well cant say that is,nt intriguing - thats for sure.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:56 am