L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

02 ARENA CLUES

butterfly

02 ARENA CLUES

Post  butterfly on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Watch this YT pls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz_hzAa7VXQ

Empathy, on our old forum we had a topic on needle in the haystack if you recall? Do you also remember those "clown" faces in that landscape pic? Mmmm send in the clowns!

EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: 02 ARENA CLUES

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:22 am

I will have to pop over there and have a look Butterfly there were some great posts on the forum.
    Heres the link just in case anyone wants to have a gander..

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?

If anyone wants to go back to that site let me know - I think this is a nice site but I will always do what any of you want, its always your call ok? We can always transfer threads back, easy peasy. Just a title and a link.

So I will always leave that to you all to decide.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    starfish

Post  starfish on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:09 am

Now I understand how people really looking for a needle in a haystack. For this video, well done. But how much time, to all this is found to agree. How many hours spent thinking, night and days ( what every little thing could mean ). People everywhere are looking for some clues...
    Does Michael really leaves them, I think no!
    This becomes an obsession for some people, is not healthy.

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 am

Well it's all been odd from the get go, that I can agree on with everyone.I was into it pretty deep myself.I was "awakened" from this though, so that's a plus.Everything happens for a reason, and what I have learned in the last 16 months about myself, my all whole life makes sense to me now. Was that Mj's part in this, I don't know, maybe it was his message that brought all this out because I really listened?

But their is some sort of physiological warfare going on at the same time, I don't know whose doing it, why would they? When I was around certain ppl in this hoax, and started to "awake" and use it for this hoax, well some odd things began to happen. My hosting was hacked into ( never before in the last 10 yrs has this happened)

I went into all the files in the back end of my hosting (which included several wordpress apps)and found over and over again a file added to my wordpress files saying ( silence is golden). Why? Not like I know anything, strange to say in the least.

But anyway, one morning I woke up , right after the so called planet michael thing, and this rage just came out of nowhere, the thought in my mind is that we had been duped.So take what you will from that, I don't know where it came from, it was just there. Now, I was going to do videos and rip this all apart, but then I thought you know what, it's just not worth it. I still don't really know who is behind this "hoax" and you know what I don't have to know. One day it will all come out, that I'm sure of.
    sunny
    I'm just going to continue with my new found self and do my graphic arts that are in my head that are to do with love, light and healing for the world.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Ok heres something to share with you. Lets just imagine this is about Michael. JUST READ IT now does this make sense to you?

The Fool represents the beginning of all creativity and desire to
    accomplish goals. Each of us faces many choices in life. The choice is
    there choose wisely
    . This is a card of potential, new beginnings,
    innocence. It may represent a choice to be made, one of vital
    importance. This is the card where anything can happen, and the
    opportunities are just waiting to be taken advantage of. If you get this
    card and it is upright, it is a positive card, for the Fool is one who
    is the divine innocent.
    This is an excellent card to meditate on
    if you are experiencing a lot of fear in your life. The Fool enhances
    courage, risk-taking, and the creative expression needed to open up new
    areas in your life. The Fool is always whole, healthy and without fear.
    He is the spirit of who we are, the spirit expressed and experienced as
    wonder, awe, curiosity and anticipation. We never know what's in the
    future, but like the Fool, we must blindly go forward. He teaches a
    lesson about making right choices. It's good to be focused on spiritual
    matters, but stay grounded at the same time in the physical world.
    Someone
    who is naive, gullible, child-like in their way of thinking but not
    necessarily innocence. The subject of the reading is a dreamer. One who
    lives in their own little happy world when it comes to the way they
    perceive things. He or she has desire to succeed but must be careful.
    Trust.
    You need to trust that you are a spirit born into flesh to enjoy life
    and grow in experience. Take a chance and see what happens. Be open as a
    child. Risk seeming a bit foolish, naive or optimistic. A sense of
    humour is vital.
    The fool is the beginning of something which
    will bring you happiness. You will begin a new enterprise which will
    afford you the opportunity to work with or teach the public on a grander
    scale, and if you've been thinking about leaving your current job or
    taking a leave of absence; in time, you will. A relative will be job
    hunting, or a major decision will be required from you that can be put
    off no longer. If it concerns a change of residence, you'll decide
    against it.
    Thoughtlessness, folly, extravagance, lack of
    discipline. Immaturity, irrationality. Insecurity. Frivolity. Delirium.
    Frenzy. Enthusiasm. Naivety.
    Someone represented by the Fool
    promises to be unforgettable, unconventional, and challenging, whose
    social or cultural background is likely to be very different from your
    own, requiring adjustments on both sides. Often the Fool symbolizes a
    partner who is much older or younger than you. Whatever, the
    differences, this person can open your eyes, showing you a wider world
    that you ever dreamed possible. All you ideas will receive a serious
    shaking up as a result of your connection with this individual. His lust
    for life is undeniable, accompanied by a hunger for knowledge and
    passion for ideas which are catching. Together you will discover the
    playful side of love, for this person loves to have fun and longs to
    make you laugh. He may not hold down a steady job, but will usually find
    the money to buy amusing gifts for you or spring imaginative surprises.
    Some see The Fool as the obvious - someone foolish and/or naive,
    someone so stupid that he doesn't look where he is going. Others see
    him as someone taking a leap into the unknown. The Fool is often
    portrayed as wild youth, dancing in ecstatic abandonment at the edge of a
    precipice, or standing on the edge of a precipice (cliff of some kind)
    with one foot up and out, ready to step off the edge. Depending on the
    reading, the Fool is someone about to begin a new journey or new phase
    of life. Hence, the first card or beginning of The Fool's journey. He
    has a fresh outlook, childlike wonder, excitement and abandon. He is
    full of trust and faith as he sets out on his journey. Beginnings of any
    kind often involve a "leap of faith" and The Fool has the faith to
    believe that life is good and worthy of trust.
    On the other hand,
    The Fool could also represent someone who does not think ahead and
    takes foolish risks. He reminds of us the warning "look before you
    leap." He could also represent someone who is fearful of stepping out
    into the unknown.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Now do you see?????

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:01 pm

lovemj2 wrote:Well it's all been odd from the get go, that I can agree on with everyone.I was into it pretty deep myself.I was "awakened" from this though, so that's a plus.Everything happens for a reason, and what I have learned in the last 16 months about myself, my all whole life makes sense to me now. Was that Mj's part in this, I don't know, maybe it was his message that brought all this out because I really listened?

But their is some sort of physiological warfare going on at the same time, I don't know whose doing it, why would they? When I was around certain ppl in this hoax, and started to "awake" and use it for this hoax, well some odd things began to happen. My hosting was hacked into ( never before in the last 10 yrs has this happened)

I went into all the files in the back end of my hosting (which included several wordpress apps)and found over and over again a file added to my wordpress files saying ( silence is golden). Why? Not like I know anything, strange to say in the least.

But anyway, one morning I woke up , right after the so called planet michael thing, and this rage just came out of nowhere, the thought in my mind is that we had been duped.So take what you will from that, I don't know where it came from, it was just there. Now, I was going to do videos and rip this all apart, but then I thought you know what, it's just not worth it. I still don't really know who is behind this "hoax" and you know what I don't have to know. One day it will all come out, that I'm sure of.
    sunny
    I'm just going to continue with my new found self and do my graphic arts that are in my head that are to do with love, light and healing for the world.

This sounds all so frustrating for you Lovemj2 - but I have to say the 'hoax' thing did start very quickly and it is all very odd, nobody can deny this. All that can be said is that it has drummed up enormous interest to keep Michaels music and image going and pick up all sorts of new fans who never even gave Michael tuppence of a thought in their lives. And at least one forum was even selling merchandise, so whose benefit was that for?

Everything Michael is wonderful if it spreads love and harmony ( which on forums actually doesnt, it spreads anger, hostility, arguments, jealousy and very nasty comments and attack between members) . It has brought out many ugly sides of people in many ways despite the talk of love and peace.

It has encouraged people to lie and to devastate others with false claims, false identities and false rubbish, stories and videos, youtubes and those who are totally irresponsible towards the weaker or the more romantic.

The Hoax has poisoned people in many ways - BUT out of that when the fighting is done, and the disecting is over and the circle just goes back to the beginning there are those who come to terms with it all -

There are those like yourself Lovemj2 who are genuine and care and are loving as are many people on this forum - we seem to have people here who have maturity grace and integrity and a willingness to see things from a very unselfish point of view. That is the way to be, to feel and to act.

Some forums MUST come to the same peaceful way of thinking, but even now I see people who attack everything and I find this very sad. I am waiting until their fire burns out and they understand that there is nothing to gain by doing all this - the only thing they may get from it is how they do not reflect peace and stillness - and when they realise this perhaps it is the one time they see that they do not mirror or practice what they preach.

To my mind, there is no HOAX - there is only truth. When you find the truth the hoax is no more.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Interesting reading the comments on this thread

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14021

People are very confused, very, and you know they are getting very lost. I feel very sorry when I read that.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:51 pm

EMPATHY wrote:Now do you see?????
    I have chills. Very clear to me. cheers

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:55 pm

EMPATHY wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:Well it's all been odd from the get go, that I can agree on with everyone.I was into it pretty deep myself.I was "awakened" from this though, so that's a plus.Everything happens for a reason, and what I have learned in the last 16 months about myself, my all whole life makes sense to me now. Was that Mj's part in this, I don't know, maybe it was his message that brought all this out because I really listened?

sunny

This sounds all so frustrating for you Lovemj2 - but I have to say the 'hoax' thing did start very quickly and it is all very odd, nobody can deny this. All that can be said is that it has drummed up enormous interest to keep Michaels music and image going and pick up all sorts of new fans who never even gave Michael tuppence of a thought in their lives. And at least one forum was even selling merchandise, so whose benefit was that for?

Everything Michael is wonderful if it spreads love and harmony ( which on forums actually doesnt, it spreads anger, hostility, arguments, jealousy and very nasty comments and attack between members) . It has brought out many ugly sides of people in many ways despite the talk of love and peace.

It has encouraged people to lie and to devastate others with false claims, false identities and false rubbish, stories and videos, youtubes and those who are totally irresponsible towards the weaker or the more romantic.

The Hoax has poisoned people in many ways - BUT out of that when the fighting is done, and the disecting is over and the circle just goes back to the beginning there are those who come to terms with it all -

There are those like yourself Lovemj2 who are genuine and care and are loving as are many people on this forum - we seem to have people here who have maturity grace and integrity and a willingness to see things from a very unselfish point of view. That is the way to be, to feel and to act.

Some forums MUST come to the same peaceful way of thinking, but even now I see people who attack everything and I find this very sad. I am waiting until their fire burns out and they understand that there is nothing to gain by doing all this - the only thing they may get from it is how they do not reflect peace and stillness - and when they realise this perhaps it is the one time they see that they do not mirror or practice what they preach.

To my mind, there is no HOAX - there is only truth. When you find the truth the hoax is no more.

Very well said and such a better way to look at it.
    Thank you!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:01 pm

EMPATHY wrote:Interesting reading the comments on this thread

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14021

People are very confused, very, and you know they are getting very lost. I feel very sorry when I read that.
    Yes, it's human nature to want to know these things, but I still feel they really need to just focus what he has been trying to say all these years.

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Yes, perhaps at the age of 21 Michael had a spiritual knowing that he had a mission to help bring change into the world and that he could achieve that through his music and humanitarian acts. Piece by piece, step by step, patiently leading us to awaken...

sunny
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 pm

This is a pretty strange thing to say but if you notice in a lot of the tarot it does talk about some sort of spiritual matters. There are also mentions in tarot about religion and I just think that Michael found his own religion - I know that sounds odd and Im not sure Im putting this the right way. But if you read the donte tweets you can see that he is telling us really about the basics of life and loving and human nature and feelings - and I dont see that religion as in denomination is coming into this.

I think Michael founded his own 'god' and I really am starting to believe this because I remember in tarot one of them said, he couldnt find god - well I think Michael has found god but I think its a god that is not defined in any of the religions out there - and its all about BEING and how you are inside and how you react to others and his GOD is simply called LOVE.

Maybe Im wrong?

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:58 pm

I might have to go to bed as I think Im repeating myself...I always know when Im a bit... shall also post some more pics tomorrow and better give the site some credit as I have been 'nabbing' them and I must leave the link...must remind myself.

Goodnight all - Michael was very special, look at the pictures on the picture thread, beautiful pictures - reminds me of that song that Kojak sang, about a picture speaking a thousand words, these pictures do.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Donte tweets fascinate me, he states right on his page "Location, 5th Dimension"

I'm right there with ya Empathy, I think MJ did find his own God, maybe he has behind the curtain for the last 20 yrs:)
    I'll leave you with what I did yesterday in Adobe Illustrator.

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:53 am

Love that beautiful pic lovemj2!!

cheers
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:16 am

lovemj2 wrote:Donte tweets fascinate me, he states right on his page "Location, 5th Dimension"

I'm right there with ya Empathy, I think MJ did find his own God, maybe he has behind the curtain for the last 20 yrs:)
    I'll leave you with what I did yesterday in Adobe Illustrator.

You are very talented, I find a lot of peace in that picture and also some wonderful vibes. I love you

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:08 am

Thank you Butterfly and Empathy it comes from my heart:)
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:01 am

lovemj2 wrote:Thank you Butterfly and Empathy it comes from my heart:)

Yes - and it does show xxxx I love you

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:13 am