Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Did aliens build the pyramids?

Did aliens build the pyramids?

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:03 am

EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: Did aliens build the pyramids?

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 am

Oh I LOVE this subject Lovemj2, you are going to stop me forever from doing my housework and cooking and keep me here.....as a slave to all this. lol!

This subject really should be on our HEAL THE WORLD new forum though Im wondering if we will ever much go over there and post because its so much easier to chat away in here is,nt it?

I must go away and look at tarot because Im sure that I did ask this question and on the blogger are various tarots that cover 2012 and Aliens all of which I find fascinating.
    I think this is all part of our Journey thread as well.

(Rubs hands together and thinks goody goody, love this subject) farao

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:28 am

Lol, sorry I keep forgetting to post over.. will do next time:)
    starfish

Post  starfish on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:05 am

Hello ladies, really looking forward to this journey!
    And I used to be here. lol!

Thank's for this set lovemj2. I love you

Sorry these days I'm not a present. I only stopped by briefly to see what you are doing and immediately went.
    From this Monday my little girl went to kindergarten. Rising early every morning, breakfast, go, back...I'm with her there for about two hours. This is a period of adaptation for her.
    But, today we were great!
    I even learned something new and realized.
    You know when you think your child is little and that you are always there to protect...but today her teacher told me that she know how to fight for her rights. I was shocked...she has only two years!
    Today happened in kindergarten that one boy wanted the same toy as she, but she is strongly opposed to him and gave him know that she has come there first and it was her toy.
    I was confused, I thought she did not know how to do that, so I realized that I need to let go...
    We always think they are still small, of course there will always be our concern. But sometimes that children know to choke and we can get feedback wrong during their growing up.
    Of course always talk with them and teach them and immensely
    provide unconditional love...but this was my lesson today.

Back on topic, really looking forward to this journey, soon I'll watch this YT...see you soon. I love you

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:21 am

Awww, I remember those days starfish. My first born, her first day of school I cried all the way home.I feel for you. Well, and also me being the same way, try to teach them love,but they have to be able to stand up for themselves cuz the world we live in, 90 % of these kids parents are not there for them as we parents are.They themselves do not have unconditional love.I always told mine never harm anyone, but if they had to, to defend themselves.My son turns 18 in two days.. so yeah those days are long far away.But your baby will be okay:)
    starfish

Post  starfish on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:58 am

eighteen, I am so far from that...In every way happy birthday to you and your son lovemj2!I love you
    Lots of love and light to your home. Let your day be filled with flowering like in the spring time.
    flower

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:08 am

Awww, you too Starfish

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Starfish,

Sometimes I think that they are old souls in young bodies. And I love that story. That incident shows that she is coming to understand her place in this world and developing her sense of independence. She loves that you love her and will be there for her when she needs guidance.
    starfish

Post  starfish on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:38 am

Lemonbread wrote:Starfish,

Sometimes I think that they are old souls in young bodies. And I love that story. That incident shows that she is coming to understand her place in this world and developing her sense of independence. She loves that you love her and will be there for her when she needs guidance.

Yes, she begins to be independence, she began to develop...and I watch her how every day she is more mature...Lemonbread.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:19 pm