L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

HURRY shut the door!

HURRY shut the door!

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Whew.. it's madhouse out there today in the MJ world.I swear they have all gone mad on twitter. LOL

Re: HURRY shut the door!

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:04 pm

whats going on? it is about the oprah thing or something else?

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Yes and some person name LePuppetMaster.. crazy stuff.

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 pm

whoa, you're right.

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:26 pm

We all know they are game players and sometimes I play back if they step into my space..lol. But sometimes I swear these "Kids" are plain mean and bullies.Sign of the times? Parents to busy to know what there kids are doing? Don't care? It's all beyond me.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:11 am

any link for this?

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:38 am

He is gone now from twitter, but strangely enough, those who went to chat with this person told everyone that

"This person puppet is the same person behind the accounts of Diana-Magnoliabridals, charliegirl, and also------>

IwantCandy (told some fans he was MJ spread lies said he was in exile since the 80's and that a double his cousin Joseph appeared instead of him etc there is so much more i could go on and on) this was an experiment to see how many they could fool and convince. Diana has told fans she married Mj in september that she was his life long sweetheart and had 9 children with him........now he has died in a car accident. the lies are never ending, see her account for yourselves .

These people have to be stopped im glad someone came forward to reveal what has been going on. I suggest you dont block them but united as one we fight against them this has gone on for too long., and these are just a few of the accounts they have created im sure over these months there have been others.

These people are sick and twisted, lets hope we all work together to stop the lies these very twisted people have spread about Michael."

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11847&start=40

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:09 pm

AND apparently these are leaked photos, taken by a cell phone. http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/oprah_visits_jackson_family_home#tab=most_recent

Notice though some pics "have rooms" with pictures all over the walls of MJ around from birth to around early 90's? Is it a shrine that home?

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:39 pm

lovemj2 wrote:He is gone now from twitter, but strangely enough, those who went to chat with this person told everyone that

"This person puppet is the same person behind the accounts of Diana-Magnoliabridals, charliegirl, and also------>

IwantCandy (told some fans he was MJ spread lies said he was in exile since the 80's and that a double his cousin Joseph appeared instead of him etc there is so much more i could go on and on) this was an experiment to see how many they could fool and convince. Diana has told fans she married Mj in september that she was his life long sweetheart and had 9 children with him........now he has died in a car accident. the lies are never ending, see her account for yourselves .

These people have to be stopped im glad someone came forward to reveal what has been going on. I suggest you dont block them but united as one we fight against them this has gone on for too long., and these are just a few of the accounts they have created im sure over these months there have been others.

These people are sick and twisted, lets hope we all work together to stop the lies these very twisted people have spread about Michael."

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11847&start=40

weird! really weird indeed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:11 am