L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters


    YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Share
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5197
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  EMPATHY on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:30 pm

    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15695

    ................and you removed yourselves from any of this stuff going on - take a look - see how many people needed to be healed? they could have headed this way but they did,nt and they destroy each other instead.

    For this I am very sad - but I am also proud of you all here because you have 'felt' the truth behind Michaels words I just so wish others could feel this as well. The 'wake up call' was in June last year I want them to feel it.

    We should try to hope that all these fans can find some kind of peace.


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  Guest on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:10 pm

    Wow that is really sad. I agree For Love, thank god we have here to be and be okay. So much hurt going on on all these forums and twitter.

    Lemonbread

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  Lemonbread on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm

    the thing is that on that forum, the fans think that they are experts on Michael Jackson. No one is an expert on Michael Jackson except for Michael Jackson. You can be fan of someone for so many years, but that does not give you the right to call yourself an expert on anyone but yourself. Not knocking Mr. Ian Halperin, but how can you say that you are a Michael Jackson expert. Heck he is not an expert on himself, therefore how can you be an expert on someone else. The people of this world is a trip. These people just do not get it.MICHAEL ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO SEE WHAT HE WANT YOU TO SEE, AND HEAR WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO HEAR. It is the perception of each individual to decipher want is true and what is an illusion. Life is nothing but truth and illusions. Once everyone realize that they will be better off.

    Hey Empathy, you remember a while back I was discussing the movie Eddie and the Cruiser, well you would not believe this, but on one of the other forums guess what they were discussing. You got it Eddie and the Cruisers and get who got on board TMZ with a updated picture of Michale Pare. Pretty interesting. What do you think.
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5197
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  EMPATHY on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:08 am

    Love your post Lemonbread and so true. Yes I did read that about Eddie Cascio and Im still trying to get my thoughts around that I agree its pretty odd that your thoughts have been picked up too. hummm - well you could be putting out a few good thoughts there that cant be ignored?


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  Guest on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:06 am

    FORLOVE wrote:http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15695

    ................and you removed yourselves from any of this stuff going on - take a look - see how many people needed to be healed? they could have headed this way but they did,nt and they destroy each other instead.

    For this I am very sad - but I am also proud of you all here because you have 'felt' the truth behind Michaels words I just so wish others could feel this as well. The 'wake up call' was in June last year I want them to feel it.

    We should try to hope that all these fans can find some kind of peace.

    I agree. It is exhausting with all these opinions, bashings, personal vendettas and some sort of weird ownership to the "truth" as far as Mj is concerned. "Cardboard junkies" is what I call these fans!
    They don't realize that The Man in The Mirror is far more complex and good at illusions than any of us are. After all, he learnt to become a master of his craft on the stage! Watch Siegfried and Roy , and Criss Angel and you'll know what I mean!

    Thanks for this place as I feel I do not come under attack or have to have a cardboard junkie perspective of the situation! This is what I Have been looking for in my quest to share my thoughts and have some fruitful interactions.

    Queen of cats and sexy panthers queen
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2700
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  butterfly on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:22 am



    Welcome Home, Queen of Cats!


    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5197
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  EMPATHY on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:29 am

    Theres a need for a lot of the fans involved on the forums to 'break it all down' and I can understand that because what happened to Michael is a true mystery to some.

    I just dont think its a 'mystery' to Michael though and in some of the tarot I feel there have been some directly connected 'thought type' messages that have been quite reassuring. I personally feel 'reassured' that MJ is 'ok'.
    Whatever that means in terms of reality I cant tell you, but whatever situation that encompasses it generally means a 'coping' strategy?

    What the forums have proved (which is a shame) is what Michael has lived with all his life of 'fame in the spotlight'. Though the fans argue about all the 'people who did him wrong and crowded his life' etc etc, they themselves have become the culprits of the very same thing.

    I think some have gone beyond that and need healing in a deep way - but you have to show compassion for people caught up in this frenzy because they have allowed themselves to get 'looped in' and its just very upsetting that their life is partly spend on forums that emotionally affect them.

    The reason our forum is here is because it was a safety net for the 'fallout' and I seemed to know at the time it was needed. You all must have known it was somewhere you would be ok and feel ok thats why you are here . I have noticed a deeper sense of peace and reflection here and discussion about Michael that has a very high understanding attached -

    and it shows x I love you

    We should think about the other fans in our hearts because loving energy is more powerful then pain.


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3875
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  starfish on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:08 am

    FORLOVE wrote:
    We should think about the other fans in our hearts because loving energy is more powerful then pain.


    Let it shine, Let it shine.




    Guest
    Guest

    Re: YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  Guest on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:44 am

    I think this quote from Michael says a lot.This was found on a website in 2009.:)



    This no mistake, in fact I feel he was telling us something here:)
    Makes me wanna do a happy dance, lol.
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3875
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  starfish on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:48 am

    ''Getting on my feet again'' to sharing and giving...together we can form a perfect creative balance...

    Yes, these words give the light...thank's.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  Guest on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:01 pm

    starfish wrote:''Getting on my feet again'' to sharing and giving...together we can form a perfect creative balance...

    Yes, these words give the light...thank's.

    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3875
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  starfish on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:48 am

    FORLOVE wrote:http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15695

    ................and you removed yourselves from any of this stuff going on - take a look - see how many people needed to be healed? they could have headed this way but they did,nt and they destroy each other instead.

    For this I am very sad - but I am also proud of you all here because you have 'felt' the truth behind Michaels words I just so wish others could feel this as well. The 'wake up call' was in June last year I want them to feel it.

    We should try to hope that all these fans can find some kind of peace.




    I'd like to thank you FORLOVE, because you brought us on the right path, with your strength, your love, your constant support. Here we really become like a family.I love you These high thoughts have a positive impact also on private life. Thank you.

    Lovemj2 gave an excellent suggestion, we will on these forums with our work try to bring them light, in their Spirit, Mind, Body.
    Keep your fingers crossed.


    Let it shine, Let it shine!

    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3875
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  starfish on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:32 am

    lovemj2 wrote:
    starfish wrote:''Getting on my feet again'' to sharing and giving...together we can form a perfect creative balance...

    Yes, these words give the light...thank's.


    Hug back to you lovemj2.

    Sponsored content

    Re: YOU RAISED YOURSELF UP

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:34 pm