L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

THIS IS DISGUSTING WHAT THE TSA IS DOING

butterfly

THIS IS DISGUSTING WHAT THE TSA IS DOING

Post  butterfly on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:07 pm

OMG Read this

http://feeds.feedburner.com/The2012Scenario

Well, maybe the mainstream media will get up in arms and use their press coverage and outrage and DO something for the little ppl of America.

Re: THIS IS DISGUSTING WHAT THE TSA IS DOING

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:21 pm

It is butterfly, see that is the problem, well and it's all part of their plan to take away our rights.But the problem is they hire ANYONE, no background checks, just say "YES" to putting your hands down someone pants and you're hired! In fact, several former employee's came forward saying the were fired because when asked to fill out a forum for this "new security" that was one of the questions , and when they refused they were let go.

Reports from other people is.. the underwear bomber was a plant along with the shoe bomber, well , let's say that is not true even,and it is for protection, why are they going about this badly? Why so degrading? Well Hitler comes to my mind, is that not what he did to the people? Strip them naked before he killed them? Not only that the machines cost huge amounts of money, so yea, strip or go through the scanner? Now they are talking about putting them in many places, schools, trains, court houses and more.So this is just the beginning.The problem is getting others to wake up, we are, but others ugh, even my own family, they laugh at me,and say oh Mom you need to stop watching this stuff.. well my Granddaughter is going out of town with her parents to Florida this Christmas, so YES I do worry, her Father said , well I'd strip if it meant keeping us safe, ugh... it's not their fault, but it is so frustrating, I warned them about S.Korea,and N.Korea I have warned them about Iran, I warned them about WWW3. they will not listen.

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:01 am

There is so much going on these days its really hard to keep up with it. I expect you both saw the youtubes about not being able to grow things in your own back yards there. Its ridiculous, what the hell is going on over there guys?

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:21 am

FORLOVE wrote:There is so much going on these days its really hard to keep up with it. I expect you both saw the youtubes about not being able to grow things in your own back yards there. Its ridiculous, what the hell is going on over there guys?

Well it seems that bill is going to pass. A lot of what I'm hearing is going along with some of my dreams,I could not be still last night, I don't think it's just "crazy talk" anymore, there may much truth to what is being said.:(

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:40 pm

A prime example of FAKE news reports. They are in a studio.

Charles Jaco was the CNN reporter famous for covering the 1990 Persian Gulf War.

The first part of this video shows the stage set he was on, and he was clowning around with fellow CNN staff. The Saudi Arabian "hotel" in the background were fake palm trees and a blue wall in a studio. This clip was leaked by CNN staff.

The second part of this video was a live CNN satellite feed recorded onto VHS showing the final cut. Charles Jaco was wearing a different jacket, but he had the same act. The acting was terrible as Charles Jaco wore a gas mask, and his fellow correspondent Carl Rochelle wore a helmet. The sirens and missile sound effects are part of the stage set. The camera never pans out or shows the sky.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:23 am

Here is a most interesting point of view.

http://theblotch.com/wordpress/?p=986

Basketball

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:08 am

butterfly wrote:

Here is a most interesting point of view.

http://theblotch.com/wordpress/?p=986

Basketball
    Wow this person an American?

"Americans are now weaklings, trembling and cowering under the skirts of the latest security complex bureaucrat."
    NOT all of us... I have been on this earth for 51 dam years, just because I was born here don't mean I agree with the way things are run.Sounds like this man has a lot of hate in his heart.THIS kind of thinking is WHY people hate, and wars are formed.I would tell this person, just wait, it won't matter WHERE you live, global world government is coming to us all, this is what I have been talking about.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 pm

lovemj2 wrote:A prime example of FAKE news reports. They are in a studio.

Charles Jaco was the CNN reporter famous for covering the 1990 Persian Gulf War.

The first part of this video shows the stage set he was on, and he was clowning around with fellow CNN staff. The Saudi Arabian "hotel" in the background were fake palm trees and a blue wall in a studio. This clip was leaked by CNN staff.

The second part of this video was a live CNN satellite feed recorded onto VHS showing the final cut. Charles Jaco was wearing a different jacket, but he had the same act. The acting was terrible as Charles Jaco wore a gas mask, and his fellow correspondent Carl Rochelle wore a helmet. The sirens and missile sound effects are part of the stage set. The camera never pans out or shows the sky.

Hey, if they can fake this news report................you know what else they might have done/????

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:24 pm

EMPATHY (4 Love) wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:A prime example of FAKE news reports. They are in a studio.

Hey, if they can fake this news report................you know what else they might have done/????
    EXACTLY jocolor

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:36 am