L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

IS THIS MICHAEL'S HANDWRITING?

butterfly

IS THIS MICHAEL'S HANDWRITING?

Post  butterfly on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Re: IS THIS MICHAEL'S HANDWRITING?

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Looked at the handwriting- the wording and style is very MJ.
    Then I got frustrated and annoyed that someone was pulling our leg so I decided tto ask the Tarot.One card- is it MJ's real handwriting? Pulled the MOON. I am no expert so need help with this card.
    I thought it was easy to read "his" handwriting!
    Titania Queen of cats

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:32 pm

QueenOfCats wrote:Looked at the handwriting- the wording and style is very MJ.
    Then I got frustrated and annoyed that someone was pulling our leg so I decided tto ask the Tarot.One card- is it MJ's real handwriting? Pulled the MOON. I am no expert so need help with this card.
    I thought it was easy to read "his" handwriting!
    Titania Queen of cats
    While waiting for Empathy or Star ( she is getting good at this)
    Well I know absolutely nothing about tarot, but I did a search and found the basic meaning which BTW is ummm javascript:emoticonp('')

Basic Meaning

With Pisces as its ruling sign, the Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition.

The Querent who gets this card should be warned that they may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if they have any past mental problems, they must be vigilant in taking their medication. They should avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. They can and should trust their intuition.
    starfish

Post  starfish on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Hello girls...
    I have not worked here my tarot, but what I can tell at a glance that here missing something star.
    The star at the end of his name expresses clearly the star quality he truly possessed ...
    [img][/img]

I Will be based here, already given the tarot card which drewup Titania Queen of Cats.
    I'll show you an old tarot card from the 14th century MOON.

Previous tarot card a Star that talks about the inspiration and hope. I would say here that someone had the inspiration for this letter, and the next tarot card is the Sun and she talks about twins...
    So for this tarot card as you can see two of them wrote this letter, perhaps even the women...

The tarot cards drawn by the queen of cats tells me that two people are involved in the creation of this letter. One person was inspired to do this and spoke to the other what to write
    that's how I see this your card queen of cats.

So, I leave this on Empathy, however, its her field.

Much love to you all

P.S. Thank's for the compliment lovemj2, you find the good stuff here. xx

Last edited by starfish on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 pm

flower thanks to both of you for insightful and helpful interpretations of the moon tarot card in relation to the handwriting sample that we have under observation.

great that you observed that the star was missing, star!

i thought the old tarot card you posted was interesting with the writing stuff going on in it. i felt that it illustrated deception. the moon is alluring but also it can bring about lunacy!thus you need to keep a cool mind when the moon appears in a reading.

all in all i guess the handwriting is a red herring and i trust my intuition in this matter. there are so many actors in this drama that we must sharpen our wits in order to ltell the difference between real clues and red herrings.

Titania Queen of cats
    starfish

Post  starfish on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Hey,Titania Queen of cats, why you not join us to ''Heal the world'' forum there we have a lot of interesting topics...
    Here a link
    http://healtheworldforum.proboards.com/index.cgi

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:38 pm

starfish wrote:Hey,Titania Queen of cats, why you not join us to ''Heal the world'' forum there we have a lot of interesting topics...
    Here a link
    http://healtheworldforum.proboards.com/index.cgi

Thanks for the lovely invite. Much appreciated- I will go there and check it out right now. Happen I get hooked!
    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers sunny

PS Of course The Man In the Mirror no longer needs the star in his signature now that he has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame...
    starfish

Post  starfish on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:53 pm

You are indeed Titania Queen of cats right whirl·i·gig in your heart...nicely. :)

P.S. I'm glad to see you there on forum ''Heal the world''

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:42 am