L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Usher Feels He Needs to Become the New Michael Jackson

starfish

Post  starfish on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:05 pm

Now that Michael Jackson is gone, Usher is feeling the burn to become the new replacement.
    Talk about a crazy delusion on the making! Usher can dance but apparently he thinks he can become the new King of Pop.

In a recent interview with the Daily Star, the singer confessed he feels pressured but it's okay with it. "You know, we lost Michael Jackson. A lot of pressure is on me and I don't mind taking it. I wanted to make sure that you get that type of experience that leaves you saying, 'OMG'. The impression that I would like to leave is that this guy is really stepping it up to a level where people can hopefully compare me to people like Michael Jackson. I basically tear myself apart emotionally, energetically, connecting with you and making sure that you enjoy this moment."
    http://en.terra.com/music/news/usher_feels_he_needs_to_become_the_new_michael_jackson/oci43690
    starfish

Re: Usher Feels He Needs to Become the New Michael Jackson

Post  starfish on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:08 pm

I read all these things now suddenly jump out and shake my head...my, my....
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Somebody please slap Usher's ego down NOW!!!
    The cheek of the man to think he could possibly step into MJ's shoes! No doubt Usher would relish the rubbishing that Michael had to endure in his life too??

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:03 am

starfish (Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:05 pm) wrote:

Now that Michael Jackson is gone, Usher is feeling the burn to become the new replacement.
    Talk about a crazy delusion on the making! Usher can dance but apparently he thinks he can become the new King of Pop.

In a recent interview with the Daily Star, the singer confessed he feels pressured but it's okay with it. "You know, we lost Michael Jackson. A lot of pressure is on me and I don't mind taking it. I wanted to make sure that you get that type of experience that leaves you saying, 'OMG'. The impression that I would like to leave is that this guy is really stepping it up to a level where people can hopefully compare me to people like Michael Jackson. I basically tear myself apart emotionally, energetically, connecting with you and making sure that you enjoy this moment."
    http://en.terra.com/music/news/usher_feels_he_needs_to_become_the_new_michael_jackson/oci43690

Oh please
    claz123153

Post  claz123153 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:46 pm

In Usher's dreams.......
    Joygirl

Post  Joygirl on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 pm

I was reading an MJ interview from the early 80's today and the interviewer asked if Michael thought he was as good or as big as Smokey Robinson and Michael was saying how he couldn't compare himself to Smokey and saying how great he thought he was but he wouldn't put himself up there with him. Now that is humble. Maybe if Usher wants to be as big as MJ he should have a slice of that humble pie.

Also it really annoys me how all these artists are trying to be like MJ. Like Michael said 'Make a path don't just follow the trail.'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:54 am