L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

He never lost control EVER

He never lost control EVER

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:05 pm

This was in 2007, he was VERY strong in this interview, you get the jist of how smart he is.I'm looking for the others.

Lemonbread

Re: He never lost control EVER

Post  Lemonbread on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Guys, you know the part that is so interesting is that he states that he edits and directors. He controls what he wants the public to hear, to see and feel. So what do you guys think about that.

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Lemonbread wrote:Guys, you know the part that is so interesting is that he states that he edits and directors. He controls what he wants the public to hear, to see and feel. So what do you guys think about that.
    Yes, I thought that part was the best! cheers
    starfish

Post  starfish on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:17 am

He is really good speaker...it's nice to hear this voice...really quite interesting and instructive things I heard here. Thanks for this lovemj2. I love you

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Guys, I was just thinking about what Michael stated in the interview and it reminds of either the Twilight Zone or One Step Beyond. Where it states we control the horizontal and the vertical the next the Twilight Zone and of cours you have the infamous voice of Mr. Sterling. I love those shows. Those shows make you really think and to pay close attention to your surroundings. On a good note, my sister went to Best Buy on Sunday to check out the after Christmas sale, she stated that one lady went into the store for the Michael Jackson Experience game for WII and was told that it was sold out. Great!!!!!!.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:14 am