L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Another informer says MJ is upset

Another informer says MJ is upset

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 am

* Report this post

Michael Jackson is very upset

Postby TR34 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:50 pm
    Several users have been sent to open your eyes in different ways lately. Nice or less nice.
    You don't understand though so i will have to use the direct approach.
    Michael Jackson feels discouaraged, hurt and exposed by all your threads and comments related to his life, children and family, in general.
    You cancel his work, see doubles in every piece of Michael Jackson, see Michael Jackson where he is not (Dave Dave, Murray) and cancel Michael Jackon where he really is.
    You have exposed him and betrayed him sending these theories in tabloids when things were supposed to stay calm.
    What we were working hard on one hand you were ruining on the other.
    We have constantly had our worst enemies in his greates fans gathered here on this forum.
    Teddy answered your question hoping everything would be finally over and hoping that the answer would bring peace in your hearts.
    This has not happened.
    And it seems like it's never going to.
    The Jackson family could not send an official letter to close this place because that would have spoken volumes.
    You are not a group of children at the kindergarden, you could have figured this by yourself anyway.
    You have 2 ways of dealing with this information.
    1. Either THINK and understand that all this hunting and investigation does not help your life or Michael's in any way ( and you already have the answer from Teddy, so what else is there to investigate?)
    2. Go on in your usual manner, ignore his message and add some more pain to his existing one.
    And just for the record.
    You're way, way off!

TR34

* Private message

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=16796
    starfish

Re: Another informer says MJ is upset

Post  starfish on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:14 am

Someone gave them a slap on that forum...

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:47 am

Yup starfish, informer or not, the way he is picked apart is not good.
    starfish

Post  starfish on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:25 am

I do not know if this is true or not informer, would not go into that...but certainly I would not be pleasant that I'm in those shoes and all these people breathe on my neck and to seek me...
    I think we have a clear and loud message do not seek me, it is
    okay in your hearts...

As far as I understand, this person told them that they need there healing the mind and soul and the official word is really a big word and they must understand that...

I would not like to judge this people from that forum...but my thoughts are that some people out there lead this people wrong path...

Yes, this way is not good.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:43 pm