L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Michael Jackson 'would have worked with Cheryl Cole'

starfish

Post  starfish on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:56 am

The love-in between Will.i.am and Cheryl Cole has reached new heights -- or, depending on your point of view, depths -- with the Black Eyed Peas mainman claiming that the Geordie singer and talent show judge would have duetted with Michael Jackson if he hadn't died.

The Sun reports that Will.i.am did his best to convince the late 'King Of Pop' of Cheryl Cole's talents. He said: "I told him Cheryl was the hottest thing in the UK and could sing and dance -- basically, she was the complete package. He would have worked with her, no doubt, and it would have been something special."

He continued: "They are both total perfectionists when it comes to their work so it would have been something really big. It's just a shame it can never happen now."

Quite so. Yet despite this major setback, Will.i.am reckons that plenty of other big names are just itching to get into the studio with the pop princess.

"There are still lots of great artists waiting to work with Cheryl when she gets over to the US -- the Peas, Justin Bieber and Usher," he said.

What with Simon Cowell hoping to take Cole over to the US as a judge for the American version of 'X Factor', one wonders where Cheryl will find the time to work with such esteemed pop stars?

http://music.aol.co.uk/2011/01/10/michael-jackson-cheryl-cole-duet-claim/

EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: Michael Jackson 'would have worked with Cheryl Cole'

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:11 am

Oh lord I hope not. I dont want to be a negative person but Cheryl is a very average singer, average dancer average everything. Cant people see through all this glitz and celebrity nonsense?

Theres absolutely no comparison to vocals like Christine Aguilera - I do like Will I am but hes talking nuts here. Michael spent hours on perfection with his own vocal and records until everything was pitch perfect, chery cole? got to be joking. affraid

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

starfish

Post  starfish on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:07 am

To be honest...I do not know who she is ...but I see here beautiful young girl. At first glance look cute together here...
    I'm going to explore a bit about these girl...

And as for C.A. you are completely right here that girl is top...

starfish

Post  starfish on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:23 am

Ok I wondered why will.i.am mentioned this girl and I found out when I read that they collaborated on her album. Also, Cole's first solo performance was on American rapper will.i.am 's "Heartbreaker" in 2008.

Further knowledge about this everything ... I see what you're talking about here Empathy...

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:13 am

Cheryl is a british pop singer. She started out on a reality programme pop idol where she was one of five selected for a girl band. They are called Girls aloud. Cheryl beat up a girl in a nightclub and was in the newspapers over it and was singled out of the band in remembrance of this in the press. She is really a pretty girl but not a great singer.

The band Girls Aloud was a good group with five voices but individually only one or two were the real singers and they did not have a good solo career. Cheryl managed to get picked out to be a judge on x factor and then her career escalated from there as a clothes horse for nice fashion. Since then she has been like an icon just like Victoria Beckham and Paris Hilton. Not a lot of real talent but famous for just being someone people grew to like.

Will I am met and collaborated with her through the x factor and there you have it.

Chery has an album out called Messy Little Raindrops or something like that, its very average. Nothing more to say. Its just a case of being singled out and having background in stageschool. One of the other members of her band is a wonderful brilliant singer, the irish girl I think she is called Nadine Cole. Kimberley Walsh has had a single out that flopped but she is a good singer too both from the band Girls Aloud.

Its just a case of being in the right place at the right time.
    Cheryl was in the newspapers for X Factor, and being Simon Cowels favourite, doing adverts, marrying and divorcing Ashely Cole famous football player and nearly dying of Malaria.

Lots of dramas but still does,nt produce a world wide class act or voice. Unfortunately a case of overblown celebrity and not the best talent.

Compare her to Leona Lewis whose voice is amazing.
    So I dont know that Michael would work with an average vocalist unless people who are famous just stick to whoever is famous whether they are graced with great talent or not. Im just truthful.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

starfish

Post  starfish on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Thank you for this information...I love you, you're an truthful person!

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 pm

I dont dislike Cheryl she is ok in my view so I hope I did,nt give the wrong impression. I was just passing an opinion on music. Will I am is a great guy but he is not a great singer his greatness comes in other ways with Music and Im just not sure if he was just flattering Cheryl here because even Fergie has a better vocal in Black Eyed peas so I was a bit surprised that Will would say that . But then hes just a really nice person I suppose and speaks about those people he works with. He did do a record with Cheryl, but it was really auful and bland.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:58 pm

do you think that Michael would like to work with Leona Lewis

starfish

Post  starfish on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:59 am

EMPATHY wrote:I dont dislike Cheryl she is ok in my view so I hope I did,nt give the wrong impression. I was just passing an opinion on music. Will I am is a great guy but he is not a great singer his greatness comes in other ways with Music and Im just not sure if he was just flattering Cheryl here because even Fergie has a better vocal in Black Eyed peas so I was a bit surprised that Will would say that . But then hes just a really nice person I suppose and speaks about those people he works with. He did do a record with Cheryl, but it was really auful and bland.

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:10 am

Lemonbread wrote:do you think that Michael would like to work with Leona Lewis

I think Michael likes to work with Michael lol!

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:26 am

Empathy, I love that response. Leona Lewis I believe is the Protege of Simon.

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Admin wrote:
    Lemonbread wrote:do you think that Michael would like to work with Leona Lewis

I think Michael likes to work with Michael lol!

Exaxtly my own thoughts too! If Mj were an figure skater he would be competing in the men's singles! He IS not part of a duet- only if the occasion demands it...

Unless he was skating with me of course! lol!

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers

starfish

Post  starfish on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:04 am

lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:48 am