L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters


    WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Share
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2697
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  butterfly on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:47 pm



    Is MJ slowly revealing himself I wonder???


    http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:41 pm

    Well even though I feel I suck at tarot cards, :) I tried my hand at it anyway.Lol, well Starfish will find that funny:)She knows me.
    Anyway, I asked two questions, the first one was who is this man king of pop art and I got picked out the Justice card reversed
    Justice Reversed

    Upright, Justice is all about creating a balance, legalities, fairness. It involves the ability to split, cut back, share. Reversed....

    1) Opposite: Justice is quite clear in this instance. Reversed it is "injustice." Unfairness, imbalance. No matter if it refers to a court case, a family situation or spirituality, the card is clear that things are not fair and balanced here. The querent is getting too much, or too little of what they need.

    This interpretation is quite consistent with the other interpretations as well:

    2) Blocked: The only real difference here is that the energy of Justice is that it wants to make things balanced and fair. Something is keeping that energy from succeeding. Again, things are "unjust" - but only because there is something preventing that. It may be as simple as one person being selfish, or it could be that certain evidence/legal documents have not come to light.

    3) Upside-down: Again, we have "unjust" but this goes a bit farther. Turn Justice upside down and she loses her scales and her sword, which could well suggest a corruption of justice. It is not merely an accident, or something blocking justice that might be removed, here the whole system is suspect. The scales of balance are gone. The sword to slice things right down the middle is gone. Fairness cannot be achieved because the tools of justice are missing. The Judge is biased, the lawyers and witnesses corrupt, the evidence tampered with.

    The second question was, what is MJ's and Kingofpoparts relationship.

    And I got........
    Six of Swords

    A boat of swords being ferried across a river with a woman as passenger. The classic Rider-Waite meaning is that one is leaving difficulties behind. A trip or change of scene may be the answer to restoring balance here. But there is more to it than this. In relation to the mind, ideas and words of the sword suit, this is also about finding a solutions to math problems and brain twisters, not just troubles.
    The ferryman is part of the give/take here. He has a fare thanks to this passenger, and his passenger has a way across the river. What he symbolizes is help in finding answers or solutions to problems. He might be a reference book or website, or perhaps just someone who will listen while you talk and work things out in your head. He rows you in the right direction, away from confusion and mental turmoil to smooth, thoughtful waters. Waters clear and clam that you can, in fact, see the other shore, the answer, in sight!

    There it is, a way to make your idea, your argument, your formula work smoothly, perfectly, beautifully. I sometimes call this the "Eureka" card in that it has that feeling of a scientist catching sight of a solution.

    The reader should warn the querent that they haven't arrived at that other shore yet. There may be a good deal to work out, but this is a break-through moment where the mind is working once again. And whoever, or whatever helped you get there also feels mentally rewarded.

    Note that this card can also be about trips by boat.

    Again I'm just a fly by nighter here so maybe Empathy can do the real thing!:)
    Also you may want to note, while looking at google for this man , I found his other twitter account, the name was popcultureart https://twitter.com/#!/popcultureart
    AND another little funny is, the domain name kingofpopart was made on "Creation date: 11 Jun 2009"
    So he was not " king of pop art before hmmm?
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3869
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  starfish on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:06 am

    Something to read

    http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/29/michael-jacksons-last-art-purchase/
    On June 11, Jackson purchased a picture of the Wicked Witch of the West, a painting called "The Donut Queen," and a painting called "Play Ball."


    http://www.kingofpopart.com/

    Six of Swords can initiate problems with relationships, partnerships or personal property and want them to be resolved...

    http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/02/michael-jackson-paintings-children-artwork-gifts-photos/
    Before Michael Jackson died, he ordered three pieces of art for his children -- and today they're finally going to be delivered.
    We've learned Jackson picked out the paintings "Alice in Dali Land," "Lost Fairy Tales" and "Flavor of the Month" from artist Nelson De La Nuez -- and they were supposed to be dropped off the week of his death.

    Obviously, the plans had to be shuffled around -- but we're told Katherine Jackson has arranged for the artwork to be dropped off this afternoon.

    As TMZ previously reported, Jackson had a thing for the artist -- MJ dropped $13,000 on some De La Nuez pieces for himself just two weeks before his death.


    Does not mean I'm right here, but I just threw my thought...:)


    Last edited by starfish on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3869
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  starfish on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:23 am

    butterfly wrote:

    Is MJ slowly revealing himself I wonder???


    http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/


    Why would he do that?...
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3869
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  starfish on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:46 am

    lovemj2 wrote:Well even though I feel I suck at tarot cards,

    You may need to relax a bit there...:)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:51 am

    starfish wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:Well even though I feel I suck at tarot cards,

    You may need to relax a bit there...:)
    Yea I know... well this man , just one more oddity in the mix.
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3869
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  starfish on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:46 am

    lovemj2 wrote:
    starfish wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:Well even though I feel I suck at tarot cards,

    You may need to relax a bit there...:)
    Yea I know... well this man , just one more oddity in the mix.

    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  EMPATHY on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:34 am

    Basically what you have to remember about tarot is WHAT question you ask. There are many ways you can apply the tarot cards and not ALL the meanings are the right answer to your question. So, you have to consider very carefully how to select intuitively what feels right.

    The first thing to remember about the six of swords is that it is an AIR card - furthermore it is a 'communication' card - air and communication go together.

    The other brief link at this card six of swords is to note that it has fluid elements on its design and it is suggesting removing oneself from stormy waters into safer and clearer waters. But if this card is a communication card I think you ought to look at that side of it . Communication is speaking, writing, television pictures/art and without doubt computers. Bear in mind that the next card is the seven of swords and that represents deceit/fox/wiley tactics but looking at this guys art it shows that it is 'an illusion' therefore we can make of it what we want because we cant see the figure anymore then we can see the figure in the six of swords they are hooded right? But you have to bear in mind the next card is the 7 and all sevens have a degree of deception on them. So dont be deceived by what you see - all is an illusion.

    Looking at the Justice card reversed - this is like blaming someone or getting someone to take the weight of the 'crime' while another goes free. Remember that Justice is Libra and Libra is balance when that is upside down the balance is not retained therefore there is no balance here regarding relationship if that is the question you ask.

    I personally feel that when the six of swords is reversed the seven is also and therefore there is a total LACK OF COMMUNICATION regarding this kingofpop and Michael and perhaps if there was money owed 'indebtness' on the justice card it simply tells us that this guy is just earning his money back.

    As far as I am concerned - its a no sweat deal. So dont worry about it this dudes making his cash just like everyone else.

    BANDWAGON.

    Justice connects to the pillars of the Moon and to the High Priestess, shove them upside down and your going to get total disollusionment because there are no secrets to this when its trying to present you with them. High Priestess does not have any secrets when it is reversed, she yields them . Put that together with the trickery of the seven of swords following the six/just rev/moon/ etc and your going to get BULLSHIT.

    Dont forget the next card to Justice is the hanged man. What does the hanged man do? He hangs upside down and money falls out of his pocket. Stand him the other way up and the money is raining down on his head.
    That means - hes in pocket.

    So girls, you need to work through the tarot stories thoroughly to see that this guy is basically just what I say - another dude creating illusions and being paid for it.
    Anyway that picture is pretty cool and he got people going did,nt he.


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  EMPATHY on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:42 am

    PS. Justice reversed is just a 'conceited know it all'. He might have legal problems with his work Hes just trying to get 'his money back'. It can represent dishonesty to himself and to others so like I said - I dont see a valid relationship here with Mj and this Guy ok?

    Secondly six of swords are only to do with these elements and do not have an ACTION on them or EMOTION on them unless they are linked to another card to promote how they materialise as matters of mind or thought. IE if its cups emotional, wands work/property initiative - pentacles health finance and material matters.

    The Suit of Swords deals with the mental level of consciousness that is
    centred around the mind and the intellect. Swords mirror the quality
    of mind present in your thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs.


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:46 am

    EMPATHY wrote:Basically what you have to remember about tarot is WHAT question you ask. There are many ways you can apply the tarot cards and not ALL the meanings are the right answer to your question. So, you have to consider very carefully how to select intuitively what feels right.

    The first thing to remember about the six of swords is that it is an AIR card - furthermore it is a 'communication' card - air and communication go together.

    The other brief link at this card six of swords is to note that it has fluid elements on its design and it is suggesting removing oneself from stormy waters into safer and clearer waters. But if this card is a communication card I think you ought to look at that side of it . Communication is speaking, writing, television pictures/art and without doubt computers. Bear in mind that the next card is the seven of swords and that represents deceit/fox/wiley tactics but looking at this guys art it shows that it is 'an illusion' therefore we can make of it what we want because we cant see the figure anymore then we can see the figure in the six of swords they are hooded right? But you have to bear in mind the next card is the 7 and all sevens have a degree of deception on them. So dont be deceived by what you see - all is an illusion.

    Looking at the Justice card reversed - this is like blaming someone or getting someone to take the weight of the 'crime' while another goes free. Remember that Justice is Libra and Libra is balance when that is upside down the balance is not retained therefore there is no balance here regarding relationship if that is the question you ask.

    I personally feel that when the six of swords is reversed the seven is also and therefore there is a total LACK OF COMMUNICATION regarding this kingofpop and Michael and perhaps if there was money owed 'indebtness' on the justice card it simply tells us that this guy is just earning his money back.

    As far as I am concerned - its a no sweat deal. So dont worry about it this dudes making his cash just like everyone else.

    BANDWAGON.

    Justice connects to the pillars of the Moon and to the High Priestess, shove them upside down and your going to get total disollusionment because there are no secrets to this when its trying to present you with them. High Priestess does not have any secrets when it is reversed, she yields them . Put that together with the trickery of the seven of swords following the six/just rev/moon/ etc and your going to get BULLSHIT.

    Dont forget the next card to Justice is the hanged man. What does the hanged man do? He hangs upside down and money falls out of his pocket. Stand him the other way up and the money is raining down on his head.
    That means - hes in pocket.

    So girls, you need to work through the tarot stories thoroughly to see that this guy is basically just what I say - another dude creating illusions and being paid for it.
    Anyway that picture is pretty cool and he got people going did,nt he.
    Thank you Empathy! BULLSHIT
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  EMPATHY on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:49 am

    STAR - to help you read above post in relation to what you consider the six of swords to mean. The transcript below is incorrect.


    Six of Swords can initiate problems with relationships, partnerships or personal property and want them to be resolved..

    Six of swords does not initiate anything to do with property or relationships. It does not signify that. It signifys matters that are 'in the mind' and cannot become an action unless coupled with another card. So therefore the relationship with the six of swords and Kingofpopart - is ALL IN THE MIND - with creative illusion based on Peace after Loss. So once again repeating part of what I mentioned previously - if this guy was owed any cash or had an legalities with work or losses they are being recouped with the justice card linked to the Hanged man. I call it recouping of finance and the way to do that is through creational illusional artform.

    Hope this helps.


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  EMPATHY on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:56 am

    lovemj2 wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:Basically what you have to remember about tarot is WHAT question you ask. There are many ways you can apply the tarot cards and not ALL the meanings are the right answer to your question. So, you have to consider very carefully how to select intuitively what feels right.

    The first thing to remember about the six of swords is that it is an AIR card - furthermore it is a 'communication' card - air and communication go together.

    The other brief link at this card six of swords is to note that it has fluid elements on its design and it is suggesting removing oneself from stormy waters into safer and clearer waters. But if this card is a communication card I think you ought to look at that side of it . Communication is speaking, writing, television pictures/art and without doubt computers. Bear in mind that the next card is the seven of swords and that represents deceit/fox/wiley tactics but looking at this guys art it shows that it is 'an illusion' therefore we can make of it what we want because we cant see the figure anymore then we can see the figure in the six of swords they are hooded right? But you have to bear in mind the next card is the 7 and all sevens have a degree of deception on them. So dont be deceived by what you see - all is an illusion.

    Looking at the Justice card reversed - this is like blaming someone or getting someone to take the weight of the 'crime' while another goes free. Remember that Justice is Libra and Libra is balance when that is upside down the balance is not retained therefore there is no balance here regarding relationship if that is the question you ask.

    I personally feel that when the six of swords is reversed the seven is also and therefore there is a total LACK OF COMMUNICATION regarding this kingofpop and Michael and perhaps if there was money owed 'indebtness' on the justice card it simply tells us that this guy is just earning his money back.

    As far as I am concerned - its a no sweat deal. So dont worry about it this dudes making his cash just like everyone else.

    BANDWAGON.

    Justice connects to the pillars of the Moon and to the High Priestess, shove them upside down and your going to get total disollusionment because there are no secrets to this when its trying to present you with them. High Priestess does not have any secrets when it is reversed, she yields them . Put that together with the trickery of the seven of swords following the six/just rev/moon/ etc and your going to get BULLSHIT.

    Dont forget the next card to Justice is the hanged man. What does the hanged man do? He hangs upside down and money falls out of his pocket. Stand him the other way up and the money is raining down on his head.
    That means - hes in pocket.

    So girls, you need to work through the tarot stories thoroughly to see that this guy is basically just what I say - another dude creating illusions and being paid for it.
    Anyway that picture is pretty cool and he got people going did,nt he.
    Thank you Empathy! BULLSHIT

    lol! thats about it Lovemj2.

    To help you and star with your tarot.

    Ask ONE question - get your card and examine WHERE the card stops in the arcana. If it is the Major Arcana where ever the card comes out look backwards at the journey and forwards at the journey and it will tell you a lot and do the same if you get a minor arcana card.

    You can always put an extra card next to the question card to see if it can show you how the problem develops.'

    For example if you have an altercation card like the five of wands reversed and put another card next to it , then it can tell you what the altercation was mostly about. If it is a cups card then you take note of the card that it is. Say for example it was an Ace of Cups which is new relationships even marriage etc. you know that there was a fight or bad dispute about a marriage or relationship .

    Thats very brief explanation because its more involved but it does give you a BRIEF of what may be the cause of things or may answer your questions properly.

    Ok thats twenty quid...


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:01 am

    Well the thing that got me was on June 11, (by TMZ accounts, MJ purchased the paintings)So that very same day , he has his wife registered kingofpopart? Was the writing on the wall or what?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:06 am

    EMPATHY wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:Basically what you have to remember about tarot is WHAT question you ask. There are many ways you can apply the tarot cards and not ALL the meanings are the right answer to your question. So, you have to consider very carefully how to select intuitively what feels right.

    The first thing to remember about the six of swords is that it is an AIR card - furthermore it is a 'communication' card - air and communication go together.

    The other brief link at this card six of swords is to note that it has fluid elements on its design and it is suggesting removing oneself from stormy waters into safer and clearer waters. But if this card is a communication card I think you ought to look at that side of it . Communication is speaking, writing, television pictures/art and without doubt computers. Bear in mind that the next card is the seven of swords and that represents deceit/fox/wiley tactics but looking at this guys art it shows that it is 'an illusion' therefore we can make of it what we want because we cant see the figure anymore then we can see the figure in the six of swords they are hooded right? But you have to bear in mind the next card is the 7 and all sevens have a degree of deception on them. So dont be deceived by what you see - all is an illusion.

    Looking at the Justice card reversed - this is like blaming someone or getting someone to take the weight of the 'crime' while another goes free. Remember that Justice is Libra and Libra is balance when that is upside down the balance is not retained therefore there is no balance here regarding relationship if that is the question you ask.

    I personally feel that when the six of swords is reversed the seven is also and therefore there is a total LACK OF COMMUNICATION regarding this kingofpop and Michael and perhaps if there was money owed 'indebtness' on the justice card it simply tells us that this guy is just earning his money back.

    As far as I am concerned - its a no sweat deal. So dont worry about it this dudes making his cash just like everyone else.

    BANDWAGON.

    Justice connects to the pillars of the Moon and to the High Priestess, shove them upside down and your going to get total disollusionment because there are no secrets to this when its trying to present you with them. High Priestess does not have any secrets when it is reversed, she yields them . Put that together with the trickery of the seven of swords following the six/just rev/moon/ etc and your going to get BULLSHIT.

    Dont forget the next card to Justice is the hanged man. What does the hanged man do? He hangs upside down and money falls out of his pocket. Stand him the other way up and the money is raining down on his head.
    That means - hes in pocket.

    So girls, you need to work through the tarot stories thoroughly to see that this guy is basically just what I say - another dude creating illusions and being paid for it.
    Anyway that picture is pretty cool and he got people going did,nt he.
    Thank you Empathy! BULLSHIT

    lol! thats about it Lovemj2.

    To help you and star with your tarot.

    Ask ONE question - get your card and examine WHERE the card stops in the arcana. If it is the Major Arcana where ever the card comes out look backwards at the journey and forwards at the journey and it will tell you a lot and do the same if you get a minor arcana card.

    You can always put an extra card next to the question card to see if it can show you how the problem develops.'

    For example if you have an altercation card like the five of wands reversed and put another card next to it , then it can tell you what the altercation was mostly about. If it is a cups card then you take note of the card that it is. Say for example it was an Ace of Cups which is new relationships even marriage etc. you know that there was a fight or bad dispute about a marriage or relationship .

    Thats very brief explanation because its more involved but it does give you a BRIEF of what may be the cause of things or may answer your questions properly.

    Ok thats twenty quid...

    LOL! Well, your right I didn't take that time to look at the other cards and I ALWAYS forget that part!
    I need to study study and frankly , the cards I get asking anything about MJ FREAK me out affraid
    And I have to remember not to put my own thoughts in.
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  EMPATHY on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:23 am

    It is very hard to read cards on what you are emotionally involved in. The best thing to do is clear your head completely and make sure you dont have lingering thoughts in your head when you ask your questions.

    Even I have had questions sometimes that just seem to show me asking my question.. lol! so that happens to us all sometimes. Being completely unbiased and empty in the head should come naturally to me though lol! lol!


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  EMPATHY on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:25 am

    lovemj2 wrote:Well the thing that got me was on June 11, (by TMZ accounts, MJ purchased the paintings)So that very same day , he has his wife registered kingofpopart? Was the writing on the wall or what?

    Truth is I dont even know much about this guy so even to answer this I better read up who he is and what his proposed to link to MJ actually is. I just answered the tarot questions to help out.

    But I dont think hes anything to bother with if I was honest .


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3869
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  starfish on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:28 am

    Wow...Thank's for the advice received to knowledge.
    Well, I want to be like you when I grow up. :)

    Hehe back to learning...maybe we should have as before
    tarot challenge, sometimes?

    Ah, before I came here I found something about this guy...
    http://bio.parkwestgallery.com/artists/Nelson-De-La-Nuez


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:13 pm

    EMPATHY wrote:It is very hard to read cards on what you are emotionally involved in. The best thing to do is clear your head completely and make sure you dont have lingering thoughts in your head when you ask your questions.

    Even I have had questions sometimes that just seem to show me asking my question.. lol! so that happens to us all sometimes. Being completely unbiased and empty in the head should come naturally to me though lol! lol!
    lol! Somehow I don't believe that:)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:15 pm

    starfish wrote:Wow...Thank's for the advice received to knowledge.
    Well, I want to be like you when I grow up. :)

    Hehe back to learning...maybe we should have as before
    tarot challenge, sometimes?

    Ah, before I came here I found something about this guy...
    http://bio.parkwestgallery.com/artists/Nelson-De-La-Nuez

    Oh wow, lots of stars.. well guess he could coin that phrase then "King of pop art"!
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  EMPATHY on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:40 pm

    oK I will set a tarot challenge in the DISCUSS TAROT thread. So you and Star and whoever else would like to do this can get your thinking caps on. Its all good practice but you are both doing well and there is also always good answers in the tarot challenges. Right Im off to set you one.


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  Guest on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:20 am

    EMPATHY wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:Well the thing that got me was on June 11, (by TMZ accounts, MJ purchased the paintings)So that very same day , he has his wife registered kingofpopart? Was the writing on the wall or what?

    Truth is I dont even know much about this guy so even to answer this I better read up who he is and what his proposed to link to MJ actually is. I just answered the tarot questions to help out.

    But I dont think hes anything to bother with if I was honest .

    This is how Nelson presents himself on his KingofPopArt Twitter profile....

    "World renown POP Artist-Sell 2 galleries worldwide, Named King of Pop Art by Media/Press upon Selling art 2 Michael Jackson before his death-Want 2 make u smile"

    I follow Nelson on Twitter but I have not exactly been drawn in by some of his semi-suggestive twitpics with half hidden dudes in thriller jackets or unidentifed characters wrapped up in hoods etc.


    Here is an example from last weekend



    This got fellow twitterers all going as to who was in the pool, and who was halfhidden behind a pillar. jocolor Then Nelson tweeted that he had got SOOO many questions so he wanted people to chill out. And then sent a pic of himself sipping wine:



    I mean the guy is all about illusion in his art. He likes to juxtapose well known figures in unexpected ways:




    Perhaps that was attracted MJ to his art:



    If ths really IS MJ lol!

    Queen of cats and sexy panthers

    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2697
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  butterfly on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:37 am




    So the general consensus is that anyone who hides behind a black hoodie with no face showing is most likely MJ???? What are the chances????

    jocolor

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  Guest on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:59 am

    butterfly wrote:


    So the general consensus is that anyone who hides behind a black hoodie with no face showing is most likely MJ???? What are the chances????

    jocolor

    Exacterley! It's not a question of WHEN Nelson gets his eye back but IF he ever will... flower flower jocolor

    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  EMPATHY on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:06 am

    He has some wonderful art - but we all know that MJ is a good subject for promotion if you can claim any dealings with him. Unfortunately many realised that very quickly.

    I think this man is a great artiste producing plethoras of colours in his prints - cant knock him for art but he is an illusionist and one has to be realistic when people present themselves to the public.

    This guy has,nt really hidden what he does has he?


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  Guest on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:37 pm

    EMPATHY wrote:He has some wonderful art - but we all know that MJ is a good subject for promotion if you can claim any dealings with him. Unfortunately many realised that very quickly.

    I think this man is a great artiste producing plethoras of colours in his prints - cant knock him for art but he is an illusionist and one has to be realistic when people present themselves to the public.

    This guy has,nt really hidden what he does has he?

    I totally agree. I also think that as an artist/illusionist he is probably very interested in exploring our reactions to what he puts out there on Twitter.

    As for his paintings they really put me in a good mood-they are bright, cheerful and full of energy!

    Titania Queen of ctas and sexy panthers

    PS The name Nelson is interesting- it unites Nelson KingOf PopArt and Prince Master of 24 musical instruments.

    Sponsored content

    Re: WHO IS THIS PERSON IN BLACK HOODIE?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:49 am