L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters


    BEYONCE SAID MJ USED BY PARENTS.

    Share
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    BEYONCE SAID MJ USED BY PARENTS.

    Post  EMPATHY on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:52 pm

    It is an implied statement from 2008. Wonder what she meant eh?

    http://amygrindhouse.com/beyonce-says-michael-jackson-used-by-parents.html


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: BEYONCE SAID MJ USED BY PARENTS.

    Post  Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:46 pm

    “I grew up upper class. Private school. My dad had a Jaguar. We’re African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we’re like The Jackson’s. But I didn’t have parents using me to get out of a bad situation,”
    OUCH! Dang guess she meant MJ was severely used alright.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: BEYONCE SAID MJ USED BY PARENTS.

    Post  Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:56 am

    lovemj2 wrote:“I grew up upper class. Private school. My dad had a Jaguar. We’re African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we’re like The Jackson’s. But I didn’t have parents using me to get out of a bad situation,”
    OUCH! Dang guess she meant MJ was severely used alright.

    She seems to think herself a cut above the Jacksons!

    And BOYonce thinks herself the expert on the MJ too? lol!

    Remember:

    This is the chick who has been performing since she was a kid- and it was just for the fun of it, right?

    Very upper class indeed...

    This is the chick that wrote a song where she stated that she wanted to marry a man just like dear old dad?

    Creeepy....

    This is the chick who performed for Gaddafi? http://www.zimbio.com/Beyonce+Knowles/articles/FPFR4osNnzo/Beyonce+Knowles+Donates+Gaddafi+Money+Haiti

    And here she is in action! Note the fee she was payed for hollering and twisting and gyrating her lower parts! jocolor

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF7eDXhFtgw&feature=related

    Wow ! She really seems to have hit it off with the "in" crowd aka the powers of the world....I wonder which other dictators she has given a star performance to?


    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: BEYONCE SAID MJ USED BY PARENTS.

    Post  Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:44 am

    QueenOfCats wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:“I grew up upper class. Private school. My dad had a Jaguar. We’re African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we’re like The Jackson’s. But I didn’t have parents using me to get out of a bad situation,”
    OUCH! Dang guess she meant MJ was severely used alright.

    She seems to think herself a cut above the Jacksons!

    And BOYonce thinks herself the expert on the MJ too? lol!

    Remember:

    This is the chick who has been performing since she was a kid- and it was just for the fun of it, right?

    Very upper class indeed...

    This is the chick that wrote a song where she stated that she wanted to marry a man just like dear old dad?

    Creeepy....

    This is the chick who performed for Gaddafi? http://www.zimbio.com/Beyonce+Knowles/articles/FPFR4osNnzo/Beyonce+Knowles+Donates+Gaddafi+Money+Haiti

    And here she is in action! Note the fee she was payed for hollering and twisting and gyrating her lower parts! jocolor

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF7eDXhFtgw&feature=related

    Wow ! She really seems to have hit it off with the "in" crowd aka the powers of the world....I wonder which other dictators she has given a star performance to?


    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers

    Yeah very creepy, funny how these stars made money from the sick dictator what back in 2009, but now "claim" they gave the money away?
    I don't buy it!
    Well QOC as the old saying goes "money cannot BUY you class" it's nice cover-up but at the end of day ppl with lot's of money is no better than you or I:)Some of the best ppl I know struggle everyday to make ends meet.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: BEYONCE SAID MJ USED BY PARENTS.

    Post  Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:58 am

    lovemj2 wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:“I grew up upper class. Private school. My dad had a Jaguar. We’re African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we’re like The Jackson’s. But I didn’t have parents using me to get out of a bad situation,”
    OUCH! Dang guess she meant MJ was severely used alright.

    She seems to think herself a cut above the Jacksons!

    And BOYonce thinks herself the expert on the MJ too? lol!

    Remember:

    This is the chick who has been performing since she was a kid- and it was just for the fun of it, right?

    Very upper class indeed...

    This is the chick that wrote a song where she stated that she wanted to marry a man just like dear old dad?

    Creeepy....

    This is the chick who performed for Gaddafi? http://www.zimbio.com/Beyonce+Knowles/articles/FPFR4osNnzo/Beyonce+Knowles+Donates+Gaddafi+Money+Haiti

    And here she is in action! Note the fee she was payed for hollering and twisting and gyrating her lower parts! jocolor

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF7eDXhFtgw&feature=related

    Wow ! She really seems to have hit it off with the "in" crowd aka the powers of the world....I wonder which other dictators she has given a star performance to?


    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers

    Yeah very creepy, funny how these stars made money from the sick dictator what back in 2009, but now "claim" they gave the money away?
    I don't buy it!
    Well QOC as the old saying goes "money cannot BUY you class" it's nice cover-up but at the end of day ppl with lot's of money is no better than you or I:)Some of the best ppl I know struggle everyday to make ends meet.


    Yep, I don't buy it either. Another case of "Behind the Masque" I guess...

    And of course

    Money talks and shit walks....

    n the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king! study

    Titania Queen of cats and sexy butterflies

    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: BEYONCE SAID MJ USED BY PARENTS.

    Post  EMPATHY on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:06 am

    Theres been a little press recently suggesting that Beyonce has fallen out with her dad who apparently is her manager.
    I dont know much about beyonce myself but the press suggests that she is splitting with Jay z because of some rumours of him and Rhianna getting it too cosy.

    The press can be very cruel though as we already are aware of and sometimes they like to print things to case waves to sell their news.


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: BEYONCE SAID MJ USED BY PARENTS.

    Post  Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:29 am

    EMPATHY wrote:Theres been a little press recently suggesting that Beyonce has fallen out with her dad who apparently is her manager.
    I dont know much about beyonce myself but the press suggests that she is splitting with Jay z because of some rumours of him and Rhianna getting it too cosy.

    The press can be very cruel though as we already are aware of and sometimes they like to print things to case waves to sell their news.
    Yes, very true.. well I would never want to be in their shoes, that's one thing for sure... it's a huge price to pay either way!
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: BEYONCE SAID MJ USED BY PARENTS.

    Post  EMPATHY on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:51 am

    You are SO right about that Lovemj2.

    Its a strange thing really but for some reason Fame is downfall as soon as it begins.


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: BEYONCE SAID MJ USED BY PARENTS.

    Post  Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:54 pm

    EMPATHY wrote:You are SO right about that Lovemj2.

    Its a strange thing really but for some reason Fame is downfall as soon as it begins.

    Their egos get hugely inflated I guess. And they just want MORE of everything- more money, more sucking up, more power. affraid

    Except MJ's of course. That is why I love that comment about MJ being too nice to be a celebrity! flower

    Titania Queen of cats and secy butterflies
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: BEYONCE SAID MJ USED BY PARENTS.

    Post  EMPATHY on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:21 pm

    I need you to look at another prospective as well though.

    Sometimes people have this enigmatic type of aura that people naturally gravitate. Think about Elvis in this. Elvis just loved to play unplugged blues and get down with the good black music as it has so much soul in it and I dont know that he ever really contemplated the enormity of what was in store for him.

    Even if he ever dreamed of being someone how can anyone ever know just what was to come? Same with the beatles, MJ and there have been others but these artistes are easy for me to just pick out as example. The beatles, Elvis probably were knocked flat at the response they got which was enormous. Elvis must have been blindsided, I know the Beatles were - Michael came along as a younger artiste behind Elvis in terms of time when Euphoria had built up about artistes/groups etc maybe MJ had seen adulation, but Elvis well there was no one really as huge in popularity as he was if you think about it in his generation. Then the Beatles were across the pond and nobody was bigger then them prior in the UK at least not that massive.

    So when that kind of outrageous fanship and worship stuff comes about for these three acts in particular you can imagine how hard that was to handle . I dont think Elvis or the Beatles were actually pre prepared for how big they would get. I think MJ was in awe of James Brown and other artistes that blew him away and so he had target greatness to achieve - and of course Elvis was in America also. Michael was also groomed all his life if you think about it like he said in his quotes that I posted earlier - he did,nt think about things he just got involved and did it. So MJ had someone to aspire to, Elvis might not have done really other than to want to project his roots and the music that he had taken too in his community etc.

    What Im saying is that some of our stars had incredible popularity that perhaps they did not expect - Elvis and the Beatles I WOULD say were definately two acts that would fill that category. Michael on the other hand KNEW he had the ability to get that popularity because he was watching it from a young child and he knew that to be better he had to work harder so he must have known what he was working towards as time moved on.

    Because Michael was a child starting out he would not have understood the politics and policies of the music business or how it would rule his life though. I think that he was in a performing 'circus' role in his life in a way because he was just geared for that and only that.

    It did and would have robbed away any other outlet from him. He would not have been able to consider BEING anything else would he? I think maybe he did hanker after just wondering what it would be like outside of his own life. I cant blame him for that.

    Some of the stars today are desperate to be in the spotlight they practically whore themselves into that position by creating waves just to be in the press or tv and some even making reality tv programmes to boost their popularity when we had enough of them already. It has all become a jungle fest of these people but there are truly few greats amongst them its just celebrity popping and it gets extremely tedious.

    There have only ever been a small crop of real 'Stars' and the great ones have been and gone. Some will hold a top album or be a big flavour for a while but they all have to move over for the next one.

    Elvis wont ever have to move over, the Beatles will never have to move over and Michael ? he is here always because he gripped the imagination in an incredible way and everything you see on TV every dance move out there is a flipback on Michael - his influence is in every other dancing star /video you see. That to me is more then incredible. It is,nt about impersonating its actually about being influenced by the movements of a truly enigmatic performer and really the only artiste to achieve this is Michael.

    Everyone you look at has Michael moves at least the majority of them. I think that is just amazing so he really is a one off and unforgettable.

    Todays stars do not have the same credibility - none of them have the longevity and very few of them have that magetism that belongs to the true greats. Michael was a true great - there is only one true STONEHENGE - and there is only ONE Michael.


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

    Sponsored content

    Re: BEYONCE SAID MJ USED BY PARENTS.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:01 am