L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

I HAVE FOUND AN INTERESTING REPORT 26 JUNE 2009

EMPATHY
    Admin

I HAVE FOUND AN INTERESTING REPORT 26 JUNE 2009

Post  EMPATHY on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:36 pm

This report was less then 24 hours after MJ 'passed' away.

Funny really, first time I think Ive seen it yet really it makes a lot of sense dont you think? MJ was only performing a few minutes on stage each show and this other guy was doing most of it - apparently - I suppose if the lookalike came to an end for whatever reason it would have been pretty hard core to try and find someone else to be ready for those contracts!!

Recent appearances of Michael Jackson have prompted rumours by
    many fans that Michael Jackson has employed a “look-alike” body double
    to carry the burden of the up-coming world tour.

The shock news that pop legend Michael
    Jackson has suffered a fatal cardiac arrest at the age of 50 has sent
    his fans reeling. The big question is, was it really Michael Jackson
    who died?
    Many who watched the press announcement for the up-coming world tour
    were convinced that it was not the real Jacko…….but a body double that
    faced the eager press.

Many
    devoted fans watching world tour announcement and other recent
    appearances commented that his hands, face, stature and general
    demeanour and mannerisms were unfamiliar (beyond any consequences of
    physical [color:3123=#2181BA ! important][color:3123=#2181BA ! important]surgery), leading to rumours of a body double.
    For a 50 year old man who has been rumoured to have suffered from Skin Cancer, Skin
    a debilitating Spider Bite, requirement for a lung transplant,
    addiction to Vicodin, nervous exhaustion, cosmetic surgery
    complications, to name a few, the prospect of a strenuous world tour
    would be a virtual impossibility.
    Music journalists reported on sky news on the night of the
    announcement of his death that Michael Jackson was only contracted to
    perform for a few minutes on stage for each of the tour dates,
    suggesting that a well trained “look-alike” may stand in, secretly, for
    the bulk of the performances.

If there are one /numerous Michael Jackson “stand-ins”, are we
    really sure that the real Michael Jackson has died?…Only his very close
    friends / family would be able to answer this and if Michael Jackson
    were alive but wanted to escape the relentless press / legal harassment,
    it would be an ideal way to “retire” with the support of those close
    and trusted to him…..(who could blame him!) we may never know!
    He will be sadly missed for his undeniable, unique, absolute shining
    talent which has entertained and will continue to entertain many
    generations of music and dance lovers.
    Here’s wishing that he has now found peace.

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/entertainment/is-michael-jackson-really-dead/#ixzz1H08AH75N

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Re: I HAVE FOUND AN INTERESTING REPORT 26 JUNE 2009

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Hmmm now that is very interesting indeed!
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:55 am

If that is the case, then the shows could still have carried on with or without the "real" MJ. Who would know???

Basketball
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:08 am

Do any of you remember that tarot of Michael standing there 'watching' TII - I would have to find it, but at the time the question was to ask 'what he was thinking' the answer to that was very interesting.

I must find it.

If there was another MJ on the stage at the time then the story above might fit about another MJ.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:21 am

EMPATHY wrote:Do any of you remember that tarot of Michael standing there 'watching' TII - I would have to find it, but at the time the question was to ask 'what he was thinking' the answer to that was very interesting.

I must find it.

If there was another MJ on the stage at the time then the story above might fit about another MJ.
    Yes I remember something about that question, I think it lead to disappointment of how this "movie" was doing.
    But then again since I whole heartily believe there was two or more MJ's maybe it was just time to put a end to the whole mess it was becoming!
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:52 am

Yes you may be right about that.

I know I saw that tarot just recently. I will try to remember where it is and when I do I will bring it into this thread.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

seeking

Post  seeking on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:26 am

waiting

don't mean to hijack the thread, but since we're talking doubles, would anyone remember that alternate ambulance video where a guy who could either be Michael or a look-alike was like squatting beside the ambulance inside the gate? he was in blue, somewhat like the blue shirt worn in Billie Jean in TII. could you give me a link to the vid, please? TIA!

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:00 am

Seeking, You have a very good point there. I know that there were pictures that were circling around (Ambulance photo) I know that on the other side there is a major discussion on the authenticity of the photo. The whole question I have is this. The whole scenario was filmed. Now who are the people that was filming the scenarios. For example,the helicopter flight, they had a camera film the helicopter that was feeding the information to the local stations. Now is there someone that is filming of this helicopter(Local News)filming the helicopter that was carrying "the body". I guess that is why someone stated a hoax within a hoax I guess.

seeking

Post  seeking on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:19 pm

hi Lemonbread, there were many things not quite right with regard to that day. i have been playing devil's advocate with myself, but i don't always succeed :) i have a feeling this would be long, so please bear with me.

the helicopter shots/video, maybe that can be explained by the fact that perhaps most of media was already there by that time. they would have been well-equipped to take the shots, even with their own choppers. what didn't sit right with me was the open chopper door, as if daring media choppers to look in and see for themselves that there was a body inside. there was that guy by the door doing the balancing act, when he could instead have safely shut himself inside:) and then we know that the body came in strapped, and came out unstrapped.

Joe Jackson and Frank Dileo (i hope he recovers!!!) both said fans called them up to tell them that there was an ambulance at Michael's house. but we saw the video from HollywoodTV and NOTW, and there were NO fans outside. the paramedics were inside for 40 minutes, and even when they got out so very slowly, there were no fans there. there was the tourist bus, but it just happened to pass by at the critical time. what are the chances that one of the tourists would have either Joe or Frank's phone number? it would have been just the FFs that would have their number, but we didn't see them there, when supposedly, they camped outside Carolwood all the time. and not just them. Big E talked about every day, as in EVERY DAY, fans were camped out waiting for Michael to leave the house. and it became a security problem because Michael would open his window, shake hands or wave. so i'm asking, which fan? didn't see nobody.

there were no pappz even, aside from Ben's partner. so maybe all of media was covering Farrah's death. maybe all of them were there, except for Chris :) but again, the ambulance was there for 40 long minutes. Ben supposedly rushed to Carolwood, but why didn't any of the others? as far as i know,too, reporters have specific beats. as Michael was making a comeback, it's rational, i think, to suppose that every media organization would assign one of their reporters to the Michael Jackson beat. so at least one of the other media networks should have gone to Carolwood, HAD THEY HEARD. well, seems that only Ben heard.

as for the ambulance backing out slowly, it also puzzled me. it had 40 minutes to maneuver the roundabout, but it didn't. so i thought there could only be 2 possible explanations..1) the driver was also a paramedic and was inside the house that long, he forgot about maneuvering the truck so it would leave front first. but even then, the bodyguards were there. if cars were littering the roundabout, they could have quickly moved them out of the way. i expected more of the bodyguards than the paramedics in this case. how could his security just stand there and watch instead of helping the ambulance? judging from the speed at which they followed the ambulance out of the gate, they could just as easily have gone out first to clear the way, and waited outside to follow. so it leaves me with the 2nd possible answer, that it was to give a supposed opportunity for the ambulance shot to be taken. even then, the first video that came out had no one running to the side of the ambulance to get that shot. the guy behind ran towards the tourist bus. after a while, a second video came out, clearly wanting to establish that indeed, one guy ran from the back to the side of the ambulance to take the shot. but Ben also said, "that day and the other d..."

stories at the hospital were also muddled. Frank said he waited for Katherine before he told the children. if Ms Kate was there, why did he, with Randy, have to be the one to tell the children? some reports said Murray left right away, after refusing to sign the death certificate. but still later stories had him there by the door as Frank told the children. i heavily doubt that the children were even there. no shots of them coming in or out. every other member of the family that came was photographed. and we saw a video of the bodyguards leaving the hospital in 2 SUVs. supposedly, they hurried back to clear the house of staff and secure the premises. which means they supposedly left the children alone with the nanny in a mob situation, with no granny, aunt or uncle to protect them. unthinkable!

there's also mysterious Janet and where she was when she heard. ETonline said this:

http://www.etonline.com/news/78454_Tyler_Perry_on_Janet_Jackson_and_the_Day_Michael_Died/

but Janet told Robin a different story - that she was at her apartment in NY. so what is she saying? "don't believe everything we say?"
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:18 am

seeking, I think you have nailed it!!!! The only question remains is Where is MJ?? Obviously we can't put the last nail on his coffin as nothing makes complete sense!

seeking

Post  seeking on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:25 am

hi butterfly,

lately, some have become "un-believing," like a friend of mine, but i don't try and get her back to believing. after all, i don't have proof...but then again, neither does the other side. we're all just speculating, on the outside looking in, and basing our opinions on the untrustworthy media. but as i told my friend, i haven't changed my position because though the trial looms and is really quite a scary prospect, the things that didn't make sense back then still don't make sense now. so what i'm saying is, though i don't know for sure that he's alive, i think it's more likely that he is.

i also think, though, that if there is this trial, then there had to have been a body. the means of identifying it was through the driver's license, however, and i find that funny. many other youtube people in the medical field have found several questionable things in the autopsy report. the 9-hour make-up session by KF is unheard of. there was the hospice look described by the paramedics, when MJ was going full swing into rehearsals on those two consecutive days prior to the 'disappearance.' you hear Kenny saying at the prelims that MJ said, "tomorrow, the illusion starts." and though he may well have been talking about Dirty Diana, it still tickles. MJ told Randy Phillips that last night, 'thank you; i can take it from here" - and poof - he's gone! (and with additional bodyguards, if the FF account is true.)

hoaxing and then returning are two different things, though. i've always thought he would come back because of the Murray mess he left. he could have just drowned or died in his sleep, without involving anyone. a clean death or disappearance, instead of which, we have this.

but it's really all up to him. not returning would not necessarily mean he's well and truly gone, but i guess the trial will tell us where to go from here.

in the meantime, let's keep Michaeling

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:42 pm

There is this thought that keeps popping up in the back of my mind. I do not know if any one is able to recall a tarot that was done a while back regarding something from Michael past reappearing. This got me to thinking about that guy, I do not know his name. But he stated that he has exclusive rights to any concerts that Michael is having. Do anybody know anything about this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:35 pm