L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

READ ONLINE LEONARD ROWES BOOK ABOUT MJ - WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

EMPATHY
    Admin

READ ONLINE LEONARD ROWES BOOK ABOUT MJ - WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:26 pm

http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books-jetzi-01/10wrh/10wrh0aza.html

Leonards book can be read on the above link.

Below are all the books you can read including Tatiana Thumbztens book and Joe Jacksons book.

http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books/

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    butterfly

Re: READ ONLINE LEONARD ROWES BOOK ABOUT MJ - WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Post  butterfly on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Many thanks for those links. Mindboggling...

I do wonder what is really going down right now with MJ.

afro
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 pm

I have read this book, I skipped some bits that I did,nt feel I needed to read because some things were becoming very obvious to me.

What is important is most of the first section about Leonard Rowe and his own dealings with the Promoters and his descriptions of 'blackballing'. You need to see the position that Leonard Rowe was in regarding the promotions business and how his six year litigation was overturned in the end when hoping to get settlements out of the two biggest artiste promotions companies.

You also need to take note of Michaels attitude at the Beverley Hilton Hotel and Michaels attitude in general particularly the line that inferred that Michael acted like 'he would,nt be doing the concerts'. You also need to take account of his mothers decision of 'non interference' and also the situation that began at the start.

I will come back in tomorrow to explain more of what I have read and how I have understood things.

Its late, so back soon.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Love you Empathy, you are such a great sleuth my dear! What would we do without you?

Take a look at this pic - someone speculated that this guy was holding a gun? at his back
    This was at the Beverly Hills Hotel on THAT day.

http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:57 am

Thats a very clever photo but Im not sure about the gun at the back.

I want to go back to Leonard Rowe and I may not be the best person to regurgitate when I have read. However, Leonard Rowe begins his book talking about the music industry and this is something that everyone should try to digest. The music industry how Leonard saw it was in fact pushing out the black promoters from booking acts once they have become a cross over artiste. A cross over artiste is when a black artiste is selling to the white audiences and then the white promoters take over the artiste and squeeze out the black promoters.

Many of the black promoters lost all the profits on artistes like this and their business fell apart. According to Leonard Rowe when he told the singer Maxwell this who was then being booked for a tour, Mawell cancelled that tour but after that until recently he was completely 'blackballed' and fell off the face of the earth.

This is what Leonard Rowe tells us.

So he and other black promoters set out to create a court case for loss of earnings by earmarking the agencies and bookers (CAA and Howard Rose Agency who were the biggest) as well as others and bringing them before a judge. The entire process took six years and some settlements were made but not by the two Main ones above.

Its very complex to explain and better to read yourself to digest.

This was all going on from late 90s and right through even to the time Michael was in Court.

Well Leonard Rowe apparently did speak to Michael about what he was doing and he says Michael also said he was blackballed or recognised that situation as Michael had been picketing against Tommy Motola .

From what I understand (and in no particular order of events) Janet asked Leonard Rowe to help her because her tour was cancelled - I think it was the Velvet Rope Tour and she went to Leonard to say she had all her dancers and crew etc who were not going to get paid and needed to get honour them by having a tour.

Leonard was,nt being rude but he said the rea son she was not getting this tour was because she was 'cold as ice' in other words she was not front page news and was not doing very well on the music market at the time so he knew the reason why she was,nt getting the work.

Meanwhile, Michael had plans himself to do his own thing but Leonard came up with the idea that if he could get the Jackson boys together with Michael and get Janet to 'kickstart' the shows off then it would be win win for everyone and also put Janet back on the Map.

Well Michael did not want to do this and Janet was a bit cross because it would have been perfect for her for this to happen.

After trying to get hold of Michael loads of times Leonard was getting frustrated as Michael was not really playing ball over it.

Anyway - MJs court case had come and gone and he had gone out of the country and at one point Rowe had,nt seen Michael for ages. So whether I got this in the wrong order or not the eventual upshot is that Rowe had an amazing deal on the table where a promoter asked for Michael through Rowe and Michael would get 15 million for one show and his brothers a million each but to try to PERSUADE Michael, Rowe asked the promoter for 1 million for Michaels mother knowing Michael wanted to keep his mother secure financially.

Well he told Michael all this and Michael apparently said, can he get 2 million for his mother?

The promoter agreed to this and then the next t hing was that Michael said he had a deal on the table for 300 million instead. It also meant he did NOT have to work with his brothers and sisters because clearly according to Leonards book, he did,nt want to as he had his OWN plans.

The story goes on that the Beverley Hilton Meeting was with Randy Phillips - Katherine, Joe and Leonard received a phone call asking him to 'get over there' and they were all waiting for him.

When he gets there eventually it was to turn tables on Randy Phillips to suggest maybe he was not going to be putting out the right deal for Michael.

Anyway it gets too complex for me to explain but during that meeting Leonard said that Michael did,nt seem bothered at all/??? Joe started up complaining about things and Katherine hushed him up etc

Well if you continue to read the book you will understand that Leonard was not liked by the white promoters and he was trying to take them down. Even though he had concrete evidence over six years he still could not get the Judge who had been fairly sympathetic to take these two big white promoters down.

So Leonard would have been seriously someone to avoid for any artiste who did not want to have that problem and who would want to be a crossover artiste. You have to see that side of it besides Leonards side that he thought it was unfair.

Now Im wondering myself if Michael also did not want to be in that situation as if he was blackballed in any way by refusing to do the AEG contract which was the 300 million contract offered by them then he could lose out financially.

That is supposition but AEG seemed to offer a contract which was bizarre. The story tells you about Thome, the Doctor and the Contract in better detail then I can ever really put out and of course my explaination is all fragmented.

Leonard talked about Michaels health which seemed to one minute be talking about him healthy and then being or seeming ok but thinner and then eventually it all seems that he is saying Michael was dependent on drugs. Im not sure how to work that out or how it was decided Michael was taking drugs becuase theres no way of understanding why Leonard even thought that, only that is what he said.

The AEG contract works out according to Leonard that Michael would not have been paid 'anything' at all because the way the wording was in fact gets Michael to 'pay for everything' down to road crew etc etc.

Michael had in the past been upset with Spielberg as Spielberg said he could star in a film and Michael got a script together and Spielberg loved it and said yes to the script but No to Mj as the starring role .

Yet AEG somehow has produced this film where Michael has starred in it , though albeit we are to understand it is his rehearsals. These are my words here from what I have read.

Leonards feelings are that Michael was done out of millions through the scalping of the tickets in London and the fact that they wanted to pay Michael is US dollars and not British pounds which would have seen Michael off because the british pound was stronger.

But the overall thing that is bothering me is - is this Michaels secret agreement about something with AEG?

Is it possible that AEG and Michael put together the most amazing story in history to earn the biggest money?

Would it have been real hardship for Michaels belongings to be auctioned off ? WOULD Michael have paid this price for ultimate privacy ? as you have to remember the original story of the 10 shows that became 31 then became 50 which even Mj SAID he could not do.

You have to read this story to ask yourself how this can actually look like TWO THINGS.

Either that AEG are the scoundrels that they may appear to be or whether this is a very deep dark and secret operation that was decided between Mj and AEG for many reasons which would keep Michaels family and mother forever looked after?

Now Leonard talks about the MJ estate being run by others and the family squeezed out, but Katherine did not want to interfere about MJS drugs habit as he put it even though he asked her and Joe to go over and stay with Michael a few days, she refused.

What the question is, is whether there was a reason for this that Katherine knew -?

Remember when Mj died Joe was seemingly a little 'out there' promoting another record company etc.

So many strange things but to date Neverland Ranch is upgraded, Katherines Encino house is upgraded, Katherine has a huge new place to live, the kids are okay as they even gave 10,000 away to charity recently.

So you have to ask yourself about this two way thing.

Was it all intentional from Michael or was he done out of everything as Rowe seems to believe?

Thats the question.

Today none of the Jackson core Katherine and Kids etc look impoverished in any way.

Remember Jermaine at the red carpet of This is It praising Sony? there was a lot going on that did,nt make sense.

None of the contract seems standard either. Leonard said that no contract was signed that he ever saw. He never saw the MJ life insurance.

If you read this book it will make you wonder whether tarot has not been right about a few things because there is a Win Win for all here -

Now for the final strangeness. The AEG contract did not run out until 31 December 2011.

Now Tarot also mentioned Christmas too did,nt it? I did,nt know the contract did,nt run out until this December until I read that or I am just dumb if it was out there and I did,nt pick it up.

Remember the dancers were tied up for two years as well?

In my mind Michael did NOT want to work with his family brothers AT ALL or his sister. Janet was thinking about herself and getting career on the road and THAT is what kickstarted the whole thing because Leonard thought the way around it was getting MJ and the Jackson boys out there to cut it with Janet getting herself at the opening of each show which would heat up her career again.

Leonard might be the innocent one here, but then this guy even though he was probably justified in his tirade about racial discrimination in the music industry, may not have realised that its possible that he was actually interfering in Mjs OWN PLANS -

Do you see what I mean?

Tarot seemed to think there was a 'no way out' on two contracts and this could be the reasons why.

You CANT make enemies in the music industry whether white, jewish or whatever, because it is a monopoly, you play the game or your out. Michael already was a CROSSOVER artiste, Janet was too because she put in some of her contracts to honour some of the black promoters. It was,nt always done but she stipulated it.

But did any of them insist on BLACK PROMOTERS ONLY? no probably not, because if they did, they would never get the top dollar or the work.

So work it out for yourself - was Michael as careless with money and business as it seems by Leonard? or was he a smart cookie who had something incredibly amazing worked out with AEG.

AEG brought in Frank Dileo while Leonard was holding a piece of paper saying he was MJs Manager, so Leonard was not happy about Dileo coming in. Leonard though Dileo was only interested in AEG etc, bear in mind Dr Murray also hired by AEG apparently

But you also have to think.

Why Dileo why Dr Murray.

Well Michael KNEW BOTH OF THEM.

They were NOT strangers.

So by reading this story you have to ask if some things were orchaestrated for the betterment of all the family which let Michael off the hook working with them which he DID NOT WANT TO DO - he only really wanted to be a parent and do things his way and he was not including shows with his family.

Look what has happened since?

Was,nt it Frank Delio who told the family MJ was dead?

Leonard Rowe is puzzled over the contract even today, but I still wonder whether Michael who loved his friend Rowe did,nt have the heart to tell him that it would not be good to work with him as Leonard was 'injurious' or considered 'injurious' by the situation he had created over the court case trying to bring down the white/jewish promoters.

Unfortunately its like I say MONEY TALKS and I personally have always believed that Michael Jackson was a shrewd and canny man - and no I dont think that he was dim, he 'out thunk' sony did,nt he? so we are not talking about a guy who is just a patsy ball that everyone is going to play with. Remember he did,nt accept just one million offer for his mother he said to Rowe ask them for TWO million.

Of course he did,nt go through with that deal but it just shows you the POWER that Michael had because it was agreed his mother could have that and she was just his mother and nothing to do with shows

So you just think about it all and realise that YES there could be a negative conclusion but that is only if Michael was just a little patsy ball -

And I dont know why I think it but he does,nt look like a patsy ball to me.

Who knows - ? He did get his film though and what if it was rough around the edges? If he never had to perform again EVER because he did,nt want to do this anymore but wanted to contribute from the background, would it have mattered what the film was like when it was HUGE and a big massive success.

Michael Jackson is back on the Map for being JUST Michael Jackson solo - with hardly any new songs but largely placed on his successful past. The revenue coming in from Michael has squared all his debts.

Leonards book is called 'WHAT REALLY HAPPENED' and between the lines might actually be the astounding truth.

I leave it to you to decide.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:21 am

EMPATHY wrote:Thats a very clever photo but Im not sure about the gun at the back.

I want to go back to Leonard Rowe and I may not be the best person to regurgitate when I have read. However, Leonard Rowe begins his book talking about the music industry and this is something that everyone should try to digest. The music industry how Leonard saw it was in fact pushing out the black promoters from booking acts once they have become a cross over artiste. A cross over artiste is when a black artiste is selling to the white audiences and then the white promoters take over the artiste and squeeze out the black promoters.

Many of the black promoters lost all the profits on artistes like this and their business fell apart. According to Leonard Rowe when he told the singer Maxwell this who was then being booked for a tour, Mawell cancelled that tour but after that until recently he was completely 'blackballed' and fell off the face of the earth.

This is what Leonard Rowe tells us.

So he and other black promoters set out to create a court case for loss of earnings by earmarking the agencies and bookers (CAA and Howard Rose Agency who were the biggest) as well as others and bringing them before a judge. The entire process took six years and some settlements were made but not by the two Main ones above.

Its very complex to explain and better to read yourself to digest.

This was all going on from late 90s and right through even to the time Michael was in Court.

Well Leonard Rowe apparently did speak to Michael about what he was doing and he says Michael also said he was blackballed or recognised that situation as Michael had been picketing against Tommy Motola .

From what I understand (and in no particular order of events) Janet asked Leonard Rowe to help her because her tour was cancelled - I think it was the Velvet Rope Tour and she went to Leonard to say she had all her dancers and crew etc who were not going to get paid and needed to get honour them by having a tour.

Leonard was,nt being rude but he said the rea son she was not getting this tour was because she was 'cold as ice' in other words she was not front page news and was not doing very well on the music market at the time so he knew the reason why she was,nt getting the work.

Meanwhile, Michael had plans himself to do his own thing but Leonard came up with the idea that if he could get the Jackson boys together with Michael and get Janet to 'kickstart' the shows off then it would be win win for everyone and also put Janet back on the Map.

Well Michael did not want to do this and Janet was a bit cross because it would have been perfect for her for this to happen.

After trying to get hold of Michael loads of times Leonard was getting frustrated as Michael was not really playing ball over it.

Anyway - MJs court case had come and gone and he had gone out of the country and at one point Rowe had,nt seen Michael for ages. So whether I got this in the wrong order or not the eventual upshot is that Rowe had an amazing deal on the table where a promoter asked for Michael through Rowe and Michael would get 15 million for one show and his brothers a million each but to try to PERSUADE Michael, Rowe asked the promoter for 1 million for Michaels mother knowing Michael wanted to keep his mother secure financially.

Well he told Michael all this and Michael apparently said, can he get 2 million for his mother?

The promoter agreed to this and then the next t hing was that Michael said he had a deal on the table for 300 million instead. It also meant he did NOT have to work with his brothers and sisters because clearly according to Leonards book, he did,nt want to as he had his OWN plans.

The story goes on that the Beverley Hilton Meeting was with Randy Phillips - Katherine, Joe and Leonard received a phone call asking him to 'get over there' and they were all waiting for him.

When he gets there eventually it was to turn tables on Randy Phillips to suggest maybe he was not going to be putting out the right deal for Michael.

Anyway it gets too complex for me to explain but during that meeting Leonard said that Michael did,nt seem bothered at all/??? Joe started up complaining about things and Katherine hushed him up etc

Well if you continue to read the book you will understand that Leonard was not liked by the white promoters and he was trying to take them down. Even though he had concrete evidence over six years he still could not get the Judge who had been fairly sympathetic to take these two big white promoters down.

So Leonard would have been seriously someone to avoid for any artiste who did not want to have that problem and who would want to be a crossover artiste. You have to see that side of it besides Leonards side that he thought it was unfair.

Now Im wondering myself if Michael also did not want to be in that situation as if he was blackballed in any way by refusing to do the AEG contract which was the 300 million contract offered by them then he could lose out financially.

That is supposition but AEG seemed to offer a contract which was bizarre. The story tells you about Thome, the Doctor and the Contract in better detail then I can ever really put out and of course my explaination is all fragmented.

Leonard talked about Michaels health which seemed to one minute be talking about him healthy and then being or seeming ok but thinner and then eventually it all seems that he is saying Michael was dependent on drugs. Im not sure how to work that out or how it was decided Michael was taking drugs becuase theres no way of understanding why Leonard even thought that, only that is what he said.

The AEG contract works out according to Leonard that Michael would not have been paid 'anything' at all because the way the wording was in fact gets Michael to 'pay for everything' down to road crew etc etc.

Michael had in the past been upset with Spielberg as Spielberg said he could star in a film and Michael got a script together and Spielberg loved it and said yes to the script but No to Mj as the starring role .

Yet AEG somehow has produced this film where Michael has starred in it , though albeit we are to understand it is his rehearsals. These are my words here from what I have read.

Leonards feelings are that Michael was done out of millions through the scalping of the tickets in London and the fact that they wanted to pay Michael is US dollars and not British pounds which would have seen Michael off because the british pound was stronger.

But the overall thing that is bothering me is - is this Michaels secret agreement about something with AEG?

Is it possible that AEG and Michael put together the most amazing story in history to earn the biggest money?

Would it have been real hardship for Michaels belongings to be auctioned off ? WOULD Michael have paid this price for ultimate privacy ? as you have to remember the original story of the 10 shows that became 31 then became 50 which even Mj SAID he could not do.

You have to read this story to ask yourself how this can actually look like TWO THINGS.

Either that AEG are the scoundrels that they may appear to be or whether this is a very deep dark and secret operation that was decided between Mj and AEG for many reasons which would keep Michaels family and mother forever looked after?

Now Leonard talks about the MJ estate being run by others and the family squeezed out, but Katherine did not want to interfere about MJS drugs habit as he put it even though he asked her and Joe to go over and stay with Michael a few days, she refused.

What the question is, is whether there was a reason for this that Katherine knew -?

Remember when Mj died Joe was seemingly a little 'out there' promoting another record company etc.

So many strange things but to date Neverland Ranch is upgraded, Katherines Encino house is upgraded, Katherine has a huge new place to live, the kids are okay as they even gave 10,000 away to charity recently.

So you have to ask yourself about this two way thing.

Was it all intentional from Michael or was he done out of everything as Rowe seems to believe?

Thats the question.

Today none of the Jackson core Katherine and Kids etc look impoverished in any way.

Remember Jermaine at the red carpet of This is It praising Sony? there was a lot going on that did,nt make sense.

None of the contract seems standard either. Leonard said that no contract was signed that he ever saw. He never saw the MJ life insurance.

If you read this book it will make you wonder whether tarot has not been right about a few things because there is a Win Win for all here -

Now for the final strangeness. The AEG contract did not run out until 31 December 2011.

Now Tarot also mentioned Christmas too did,nt it? I did,nt know the contract did,nt run out until this December until I read that or I am just dumb if it was out there and I did,nt pick it up.

Remember the dancers were tied up for two years as well?

In my mind Michael did NOT want to work with his family brothers AT ALL or his sister. Janet was thinking about herself and getting career on the road and THAT is what kickstarted the whole thing because Leonard thought the way around it was getting MJ and the Jackson boys out there to cut it with Janet getting herself at the opening of each show which would heat up her career again.

Leonard might be the innocent one here, but then this guy even though he was probably justified in his tirade about racial discrimination in the music industry, may not have realised that its possible that he was actually interfering in Mjs OWN PLANS -

Do you see what I mean?

Tarot seemed to think there was a 'no way out' on two contracts and this could be the reasons why.

You CANT make enemies in the music industry whether white, jewish or whatever, because it is a monopoly, you play the game or your out. Michael already was a CROSSOVER artiste, Janet was too because she put in some of her contracts to honour some of the black promoters. It was,nt always done but she stipulated it.

But did any of them insist on BLACK PROMOTERS ONLY? no probably not, because if they did, they would never get the top dollar or the work.

So work it out for yourself - was Michael as careless with money and business as it seems by Leonard? or was he a smart cookie who had something incredibly amazing worked out with AEG.

AEG brought in Frank Dileo while Leonard was holding a piece of paper saying he was MJs Manager, so Leonard was not happy about Dileo coming in. Leonard though Dileo was only interested in AEG etc, bear in mind Dr Murray also hired by AEG apparently

But you also have to think.

Why Dileo why Dr Murray.

Well Michael KNEW BOTH OF THEM.

They were NOT strangers.

So by reading this story you have to ask if some things were orchaestrated for the betterment of all the family which let Michael off the hook working with them which he DID NOT WANT TO DO - he only really wanted to be a parent and do things his way and he was not including shows with his family.

Look what has happened since?

Was,nt it Frank Delio who told the family MJ was dead?

Leonard Rowe is puzzled over the contract even today, but I still wonder whether Michael who loved his friend Rowe did,nt have the heart to tell him that it would not be good to work with him as Leonard was 'injurious' or considered 'injurious' by the situation he had created over the court case trying to bring down the white/jewish promoters.

Unfortunately its like I say MONEY TALKS and I personally have always believed that Michael Jackson was a shrewd and canny man - and no I dont think that he was dim, he 'out thunk' sony did,nt he? so we are not talking about a guy who is just a patsy ball that everyone is going to play with. Remember he did,nt accept just one million offer for his mother he said to Rowe ask them for TWO million.

Of course he did,nt go through with that deal but it just shows you the POWER that Michael had because it was agreed his mother could have that and she was just his mother and nothing to do with shows

So you just think about it all and realise that YES there could be a negative conclusion but that is only if Michael was just a little patsy ball -

And I dont know why I think it but he does,nt look like a patsy ball to me.

Who knows - ? He did get his film though and what if it was rough around the edges? If he never had to perform again EVER because he did,nt want to do this anymore but wanted to contribute from the background, would it have mattered what the film was like when it was HUGE and a big massive success.

Michael Jackson is back on the Map for being JUST Michael Jackson solo - with hardly any new songs but largely placed on his successful past. The revenue coming in from Michael has squared all his debts.

Leonards book is called 'WHAT REALLY HAPPENED' and between the lines might actually be the astounding truth.

I leave it to you to decide.
    Hehe, a plan very well done I think! You know one thing comes to mind , not sure MJ ever used Rowe for any other business matter? So why now? Well the tarot tells us why, don't it:)You can't burn bridges in this business from what I read, your right Emp, you must play the game, but play it well:)
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:22 am

One other interesting thing is that Michael ALSO did not keep appointments with Leonard Rowe saying he was here or there, and then Leonard could not seem to pin anyone down on Michaels side either.

Was Leonard Rowe the person who was NOT IN THE KNOW?

Perhaps that is the case.

You need to read in the last few chapters about the contract and the Life Insurance. Everything has been hidden according to Rowe.

Thing is, was that deliberate and was Leonard too much of an influence digging away at something that MJ did not want him to? I think if Michael wanted to see Leonard when Leonard asked to see him there would have been a meeting immediately, but Michael put him OFF.

Its all very intriguing - it wont give you definate answers about Michael - ie a YES hes a live or NO he is not alive but the fact is Michael IS alive to everyone he lives through absolutely everything that is him and you know exactly how HUGE that has been since June 2009.

It is very possible the stand in at 02 was a lookalike even moreso by reading this story of Leonards. Maybe Leonard does not even realise this but it could be that writing his book actually opens up other avenues of thought to people. I just dont think Leonard realises it thats all.

I also see how cruel Leonard thought it was that Prince was brought into the room when Michael was dying according to him. However, all these three kids are talking about acting. Not saying they did, Im just pointing out what is out there written down and from their own mouths.

If it seems that Prince was called into the room then Prince would never have to tell a lie would he? he would have to agree he was called to the room - he has not said I saw my dad dead has he? but Leonard sees this as very cruel and if it did happen and it was not part of a 'scene' then it is a terrible thing to do.
    But who would truly do that to a child?

Would Murray do that to a child?

Look at Murrays case today, it goes on and on and on and on - yet everyone says he killed Michael. Tarot said he did,nt not my words - tarots words.

So once again read this book. It will take you an hour at the most as its not long and only a few chapters and let me know how it grips you.

The music industry in support of Leonard Rowe was NOT FAIR - there has always been a white/black divide for a very long time we all know this. We may not agree to it as humanitarians we believe people are all equal I certainly love all people of all colours. But - in history books the racial prejudice of nations has always prevailed. It is inevitable that this has gone into business tactics and other avenues.

We have to bear it all in mind. If Leonard goes on a huge trek to bring down these massive promoters he is NOT going to win. They were very powerful people and he tells us that the white promoters got richer and richer and the black promoters did,nt.

Well all you need to do is remember the Dream Girls film and what happened there - how it worked for artistes and the managers etc. It is all business and DIRTY business because that is the way it was. Does,nt make it right - and Leonard is right about that, it should be equal spoils for all if they are all doing the same job.

BUT if you go out there and involve as many as six plaintiffs and get 10 boxes of evidence and have seen information calling Black promoters - niggers and monkeys etc there is no way on earth that is going to be printed in the public domain. It is totally a no no. EVEN if it happened, EVEN if it existed, it would never see the light of day because it would actually bring a fall to the 'white supremacy' and of course there has to be a judge in the land who is going to risk putting himself out there and allow this to happen? No it would NEVER happen.

If it happened the entire music industry would have collapsed or been damaged in severity and that is why Leonard Rowe did not win his case over those that he wished to bring down. I feel sorry for Leonard as a man in business and I understand what he meant and felt, but he was playing with the Big Boys WHO had the monopoly over all the black music artistes who had become huge.

I think in a way its a very very sad story. I really do. I once again do understand Leonard Rowe and all those gifted people in the black communities who wanted to have their slice of cake. Well why not? They earned that right as well but the music industry did not let them in.

If they were not going to let them in, it is a foolhardy step to try to take all that on and even Leonard was scared.

So if you get a man who has attempted something like this, are you going to be connected to him or are you going to politely sit on the fence because at the end of the day, will it ruine YOUR career ?

Think about all of it very very carefully.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:27 am

Hi Lovemj2, well I tried to see it from all sides because there are two sides for all this. Either Mj was truly taken in and could,nt do anything about it, or he was avoiding doing things he DID not want to do.

He made it PLAIN he did not want to work with his family and this was not good for Janet was it? it was also not good for Leonard because in his mind he was just trying to do the right thing and bring all the Jacksons up to the table as a GREAT again.

Michael had OTHER ideas. It is obvious that this was the case. The guess is whether or not his plans included what we have all seen since his demise -

If the family were left in abject poverty I can understand but they are not.

But his money is CONTROLLED more then it was before probably because Michael LOVED his family and they all looked to him to provide.

This way they can be provided for but not too extremes. They have to do things for themselves TOO.

In that respect it seems very interesting because would,nt it have been the best solution to make the family be independent but give them a chance to stand out in the limelight too?

To me, Michael would never have denied any of his family anything, but there is spending and spending and frankly Michael was too generous to say No.

Logically what has happened seems to be the right thing financially.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:31 am

And ONE other thing, Leonard himself knew that it was MICHAEL who was the 'cash cow'. Michael himself KNEW that . He told that to Leonard Rowe that his family needed him financially and they did depend on him.

The family are talented but the audiences wanted MICHAEL and it was never like that for ANY of his brothers and sisters despite their brilliance they never shone like Michael

So it makes perfect sense to me that Michael is FREE from that and their own talent now has to get them by and not Michaels support at a drop of a hat. His own family could have helped to increase his debts because in some respect some of them were needy.

He looked after Jermaines wife and kids - Alejendra and she is being thrown out saying Mj would never do this etc etc. Well unfortunately, I think someone saw the light and threw the switch.

Most things make sense to me after reading this book.
    The family were not as global as Michael and he could not CARRY THEM FOREVER.

They have their chance to prove themselves now. His influence is always in their lives - but they have to stand on their own two feet. Its a long time coming but its the right move and meanwhile Michael did not have to say that to anyones face. It was done the way it was done?

Also tarot spotted that Katherine was worried about losing a house its all in the tarot and she has kept that house in Encino. Michael loved his mother with all his life and he would NEVER see her out on the streets.

And....she is,nt.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 am

...and (Im still rambling) remember Michael always looked after Janet, he loved her did,nt he? but he STILL REFUSED to do the SHOWS????? THE VERY SHOWS that would have put her back on the Map.

Michael wanted to do MICHAELS SHOWS nobody elses.

But, he never let any of them down.

Thats the kind of guy he was.

Cruel to be kind, but for all the right reasons?

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Thank you so much Empathy for summing it up in a nutshell and I love how you give us a window to see what MJ was dealing with, how he may have had to take the decisions he did bearing in mind his family/finances/health?/ etc.

I read the ebook and I totally agree with your viewpoint Empathy. At the end of the day Michael knew that he was the "cash cow" but needed to how as you said to get a win-win situation. Well, this clever dude King of Pop has managed to pull one helluva rabbit out of the hat and I take my hat off to him! MJ has managed to restore his image using the very source that ruined him - the tabloid media! And deservedly so. I commented on another thread today about the Jackson sibling never having it so good - they are always in the public view these days -no doubt the money tells are ringing in their favour and all with a little ingenuity on their brother's part.
    Now Michael can live out his life knowing that he can follow his passion and not go back on stage or tour if he doesnt want to. He now has a choice. Financially MJ and his children are very secure now. He deserves this after the tribulations he has been through.

I feel truly sad about the discrimination that is so blatant in the entertainment industry as outlined by Rowe. Reading his story felt like Goliath fighting a losing battle from day 1. I think he got it right when he said something to the effect that "no Jew would make another Jew go down?" when he realised in hindsight that the law firm he chose at the beginning were Jewish and didnt go in batting hard for his case in the first Court hearing. This kind of stuff is never brought to light in the mainstream press as we all know.

It's interesting that a lot of the new young artists are recording in Japan these days. I wonder who may be behind this new focus? Something in the pipeline maybe that will lead to a break in the white promoters' stranglehold in USA? Well I guess we will just have to wait and see.

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 am

Hello Butterfly, and very well put. I found it very hard to try to put over Leonards story in my own words. When I first started reading it I thought, its all about 'him' and only as it continued did I realise the significance of why it was important to share the background of the industry that he was involved in and other artistes.

I dont ever claim to be right in the tarot and no doubt there will be a few bloomers here and there but they are not far away from what can be the true scenario.

When you read the story it does give you the impression that MJ could have been comfortable with things given all the background. Of course its easy to be mistaken but there were key lines that seemed to make me feel that I should refer to the tarot that spoke about 'Dr Faustus' do you remember that ? which basically meant to dodge a bullet and sell your soul to the devil. I think that came up on a funeral question of Michael but its in the tarot anyway of 2009.

Whatever the case Leonards story has cemented why I might be seeing those 'two worlds' with Michael. I hope of course that he is 'still around' and this story can give us the impression that is very very possible but mostly because of the 'strangeness' of the contract with AEG and the background of meetings and who with who etc.

Therefore I am inclined to feel that in most respects this was definately a 'win win' and it does reflect the tarot on occasion where it was talking about taking a 'lower profile' and giving out to others - ie, family because through this kind of sacrifice or offering everyone has been able to do their thing.

If you recall tarot also put a big question mark about the reports constantly of the rest of the Jacksons going on tour and so far as I know they still have not done this.

All we can do is hope that the great man himself is still with us somewhere and 'retired'. Who knows? Maybe he did,nt plan that, did,nt want that, but maybe it was the only solution? or it was the 'catch 22' that tarot pointed out.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:35 am