L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Explosive claims by a top Irish surgeon about the mystery death of Michael Jackson have been banned from US TV

starfish

Explosive claims by a top Irish surgeon about the mystery death of Michael Jackson have been banned from US TV

Post  starfish on Mon May 09, 2011 2:08 pm

http://themjplace.com/2011/05/09/explosive-claims-by-a-top-irish-surgeon-about-the-mystery-death-of-michael-jackson-have-been-banned-from-us-tv/

Re: Explosive claims by a top Irish surgeon about the mystery death of Michael Jackson have been banned from US TV

Post  Guest on Mon May 09, 2011 2:18 pm

starfish wrote:Explosive claims by a top Irish surgeon about the mystery death of Michael Jackson have been banned from US TV

http://themjplace.com/2011/05/09/explosive-claims-by-a-top-irish-surgeon-about-the-mystery-death-of-michael-jackson-have-been-banned-from-us-tv/
    I find it so hard to believe he that many surgeries to began with...maybe little nip and tuck here there but ugh to be put under every time, just don't make sense.

starfish

Re: Explosive claims by a top Irish surgeon about the mystery death of Michael Jackson have been banned from US TV

Post  starfish on Mon May 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Sounds strange isn't it the whole story?...

Post  Guest on Mon May 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Yes, makes absolutely no sense.

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Mon May 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Guys, you will not believe what thought just popped into my head and I looked it up. Have you ever heard of Deviated Septum and there is a Cosmetic Surgery that deals with Deviated Septum. Now I am putting 2 and 2 together and I getting 4. Now remember when Michael was younger and he fell and broke his nose, could this have cause him problems with sleeping. It is stated that having a deviated septum can case sleep apnea and Guess what Guys a broke nose can cause a deviated septum. This has been reported by WebMd. So while typing this thread this thought is running through my mind Michael going to a doctor to help leviate the pain of a deviated septum and the build up scar tissue after a recent surgery to correct this problem. That area becomes very sensitive. MMMMMMM, makes me wonder why he is always wear a mask. There are too many information out there that can substantiate the thought of Deviated Septum/Rhinoplasty.

Please let me know what you guys think about this.

Post  Guest on Mon May 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Lemonbread wrote:Guys, you will not believe what thought just popped into my head and I looked it up. Have you ever heard of Deviated Septum and there is a Cosmetic Surgery that deals with Deviated Septum. Now I am putting 2 and 2 together and I getting 4. Now remember when Michael was younger and he fell and broke his nose, could this have cause him problems with sleeping. It is stated that having a deviated septum can case sleep apnea and Guess what Guys a broke nose can cause a deviated septum. This has been reported by WebMd. So while typing this thread this thought is running through my mind Michael going to a doctor to help leviate the pain of a deviated septum and the build up scar tissue after a recent surgery to correct this problem. That area becomes very sensitive. MMMMMMM, makes me wonder why he is always wear a mask. There are too many information out there that can substantiate the thought of Deviated Septum/Rhinoplasty.

Please let me know what you guys think about this.
    Who knows Lemon, so many stories even if they did come from the family or yes even him.We will never know the truth, and I'm guessing that's the way it's going to end, because 10 yrs from now it won't be like looking for "Elvis" for me, I'm fed up , enough already.

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon May 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Just more Mind Games. If it doesnt come from the horse's mouth then I aint going to believe. Not buying in to what the tabloid media want us to swallow line, hook and sinker!

Post  Guest on Tue May 10, 2011 12:21 am

butterfly wrote:

Just more Mind Games. If it doesnt come from the horse's mouth then I aint going to believe. Not buying in to what the tabloid media want us to swallow line, hook and sinker!

"Explosive"- what a wonderfully tabloidiesque adjective!

I read this "story" yesterday and the comment that this article would be banned by US TV!

Can't help wondering if US TV intend banning every single piece of information that might possibly influence a jury one way or the other???
    They would definately have to work 9 to 5 and then some more if that is their intention! lol!
    Besides, there is the Internet, Twitter, Facebook. affraid

So they'd best find a jury made up of folks living out in the forest/ on a desert island with no access or interest in communicating with the outside world then....

Titania Queen of Cats

Post  Guest on Tue May 10, 2011 12:29 am

lovemj2 wrote:
    starfish wrote:Explosive claims by a top Irish surgeon about the mystery death of Michael Jackson have been banned from US TV

I find it so hard to believe he that many surgeries to began with...maybe little nip and tuck here there but ugh to be put under every time, just don't make sense.

I am thinking about Freddie Mercury who was scared stiff of having anything done to his teeth because he feared it migth alter his vocal qualities. Being a singer this would surely apply to MJ too. I mean if you keep having nose jobs this would probably affect your breathing and ultimately the quality of your singing.And MJ was a perfectionist so I find it hard to believe he woudl take all these risks with a part of his anatomy so closely tied to his vocal performances
    But as you say- we will probably never know for sure..

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Tue May 10, 2011 4:38 am

What I cannot understand is this. Why would you go to a tabloid magazine with this information. I am thinking that the surgeon got a lot of money for that story. Mainly because if anyone want to see the record straight about any incorrect information about Michael will go to the main newspaper or a local newspaper not some tabloid magazine. Money Money and More Money.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:57 pm