L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

THE GREATEST HOAX ON EARTH!

butterfly

THE GREATEST HOAX ON EARTH!

Post  butterfly on Mon May 30, 2011 1:25 am

Re: THE GREATEST HOAX ON EARTH!

Post  Guest on Mon May 30, 2011 1:34 am

It is blocked- so I need the smelling salts because I am wondering why YOU need the smelling salts after watching this video! affraid
    PLEEEEZE Enlighten me, Butterflutterfly!

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon May 30, 2011 4:14 am

Ok, sista, coz you are special...

its starts like this
    QUOTE On September 3rd 2009..Michael Jackson had a $1 Million Dollar private family "Funeral" and "Burial"...

a $35,000 Burial Outfit
    a private "Funeral" and "Burial" at Glendale Calif. Forest Lawn Cemetary came to $855,730 and this included expense for "OTHER" burial places in the Mausoleum.
    $1975 for family garments?
    $2000 for Ushers' garments, $3682 for Photographic framing" $959 for embroidery (remember the Ushers's around the photo of MJ who were also the dancers in This Is It?
    $11,176 for Program Invitations
    $30,000 for Cars and Security
    $15,000 for "Funeral" Design? (My aside, of course everyone needs this, right??? lol)
    $21,455 for a "Funeral Repast" at a restaurant (My aside -A Wake??? wonder if Michael attended his own wake...lol)
    $5,000 a month for a "TEMPORARY VAULT" for several
    months (My aside -well, gosh its nearly 2 yrs now!!)
    $25,000 for that Battsville Casket (2 involved here)

Think again...and all this for someone who never "Died" and never "Left" you but has left enough clues to prove that.

This IS and always will be The Greatest Hoax on Earth!!

Would you like some more answers?

One June 25 2009 why did Elizabeth Taylor say to CNN "Michael is fine". Because I WAS and being such a great lady and a very very close friend she had no reason whatsoever to LIE!!!

Why were there 2 bodies in the helicopter that transported Michael? One was a double and the other one was ME....
    But take a close look at the stretcher...Do you see any form of human shape lying there? I think NOT!!!

Why is Conrad Murray still able to practise medicine like nothing has happened? Simple...He did nothing wrong at the time except for doing what he was instructed to do...
    But after losing his highest paying client...had to simply walk away and try to rebuild once again... Which is why continuous and tiringly long trials...but no verdict...

Why did MIchael try or need to look ill in the months leading up to his death? (Video shows MJ in wheelchair, looking sick with masks etc). In order to fake "my death". I had to look and act convincingly to both fans and Media.

Why did the "Burial" look like a movie production? Simply because it was a "show" 3 months in the making with Kenny and Travis...making sure everything went off as planned right down to the last detail...

Why no R.I.P in This is It?
    Simple...No one Died.... Before, During or after the Making of this movie. END OF QUOTE
    ==============

You know something, those smelling salts work! I can believe this!!! lol!

Post  Guest on Mon May 30, 2011 9:54 am

butterfly wrote:Ok, sista, coz you are special...

its starts like this
    QUOTE On September 3rd 2009..Michael Jackson had a $1 Million Dollar private family "Funeral" and "Burial"...

a $35,000 Burial Outfit
    a private "Funeral" and "Burial" at Glendale Calif. Forest Lawn Cemetary came to $855,730 and this included expense for "OTHER" burial places in the Mausoleum.
    $2000 for Ushers' garments, $3682 for Photographic framing" $959 for embroidery (remember the Ushers's around the photo of MJ who were also the dancers in This Is It?
    $15,000 for "Funeral" Design? (My aside, of course everyone needs this, right??? lol)
    $21,455 for a "Funeral Repast" at a restaurant (My aside -A Wake??? wonder if Michael attended his own wake...lol)

Think again...and all this for someone who never "Died" and never "Left" you but has left enough clues to prove that.

One June 25 2009 why did Elizabeth Taylor say to CNN "Michael is fine". Because I WAS and being such a great lady and a very very close friend she had no reason whatsoever to LIE!!!

Why were there 2 bodies in the helicopter that transported Michael? One was a double and the other one was ME....
    But take a close look at the stretcher...Do you see any form of human shape lying there? I think NOT!!!

Why is Conrad Murray still able to practise medicine like nothing has happened? Simple...He did nothing wrong at the time except for doing what he was instructed to do...
    But after losing his highest paying client...had to simply walk away and try to rebuild once again... Which is why continuous and tiringly long trials...but no verdict...

Why did MIchael try or need to look ill in the months leading up to his death? (Video shows MJ in wheelchair, looking sick with masks etc). In order to fake "my death". I had to look and act convincingly to both fans and Media.

Why did the "Burial" look like a movie production? Simply because it was a "show" 3 months in the making with Kenny and Travis...making sure everything went off as planned right down to the last detail...

Simple...No one Died.... Before, During or after the Making of this movie. END OF QUOTE
    ==============

Um he spelled his own name wrong?

Post  Guest on Mon May 30, 2011 3:34 pm

butterfly wrote:Ok, sista, coz you are special...

its starts like this

a $35,000 Burial Outfit

==============

Why, thank you MORE for taking all the trouble to put this all in writing! It must have taken you AGES

You know, I went looking for funeral footage set to the tune of Liberian Girl but this seems to have disappeared from YT. Shame because it was real good stuff. Also a good key to the idea of MJ being behind the camera directing the whole thing.

Well, I guess this was all done in style- a real fun- for -all complete with after party with sticky buns!

No RIP - no definately not! More like Off the Wall! lol!

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:42 am