L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters


    THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Share
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3870
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  starfish on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:08 am

    Unfortunately not. But, if I could, I would provide a few questions
    like a hot potato that guy there...


    I hope that you will inform us TQOC. ;)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Guest on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:00 am

    starfish wrote:Unfortunately not. But, if I could, I would provide a few questions
    like a hot potato that guy there...


    I hope that you will inform us TQOC. ;)

    Saturday, June 18, 2011
    THE REVOLUTION WILL BEGIN THIS SUMMER
    MJHOAXLIVE INVESTIGATIVE TALKS PRESENTS




    THE ILLUSION777











    "THE REVOLUTION WILL BEGIN THIS SUMMER"





    TWIGGY OF MJHOAXLIVE
    TALKS WITH THE ILLUSION 777
    WHEN: SUNDAY , JUNE 19 2011
    TIME: 7:30 PM PST
    http://tinychat.com/mjhoaxlive

    It would be my pleasure, Starfish, but I have just noted the following:

    PLEASE JOIN US !



    IN A EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW TWIGGY OF MJHOAXLIVE WILL
    TALK WITH THE ILLUSION 777 IN A INTIMATE DISCUSSION


    NOTE: DUE TO CONFIDENTIALITY MATTERS
    ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ARRANGED PRIOR TO INTERVIEW

    But the good news is that the video will be put up on Twiggy's site after the chat so you can watch it for yourself. And I maybe don't have to get up at the break of dawn....


    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers flower

    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3870
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  starfish on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:17 am

    Ok, thanks TQOC. :)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Guest on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:05 pm

    Latest update on Illusion777 issue- it would appear that his twitter account has "disappeared". It might be temporary- who knows. Twiggy xlaims to know nothing but hopes he will "show" for the video chat later tonight.

    All I can say is I will not get up at 4 am for something that might not take place.... I need my beauty sleep!

    We will get the info tomorrow anyways!


    Just thought I'd let you all know!

    Titania flower
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2698
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  butterfly on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:37 pm




    It was a fizzle unfortunately. Firstly theIllusion777 couldn't get his Webcam to work!! (WTH - this is a Sound Engineer?? )

    Then there were about 170 ppl on tiny chat then it transferred to Twiggy's chatango chat. Too many interruptions by the folks typing so it has been decided to do the whole thing on another date! Pity those who got out of bed at 3am ...

    Anyone speak/read Polish. One of the folk on chat put this link up about an "informer" who apparently is very accurate. Aren't they all??

    lol!


    http://koncoweodliczanie.blogspot.com/
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3870
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  starfish on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 am

    This user does not exist.... lol! ...

    But did you see this girls now???

    ''Michael has no contact with @theillusion777 and does not even know who it is. Just another fan is Michael's best guess.''

    http://twitter.com/#!/TheMJInformer



    ...I wonder myself how long more with these people...
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3870
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  starfish on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:58 am

    butterfly wrote:


    It was a fizzle unfortunately. Firstly theIllusion777 couldn't get his Webcam to work!! (WTH - this is a Sound Engineer?? )

    Then there were about 170 ppl on tiny chat then it transferred to Twiggy's chatango chat. Too many interruptions by the folks typing so it has been decided to do the whole thing on another date! Pity those who got out of bed at 3am ...

    Anyone speak/read Polish. One of the folk on chat put this link up about an "informer" who apparently is very accurate. Aren't they all??

    lol!


    http://koncoweodliczanie.blogspot.com/


    Google translate is a miracle... lol!
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3870
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  starfish on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:06 am

    QueenOfCats wrote:Latest update on Illusion777 issue- it would appear that his twitter account has "disappeared". It might be temporary- who knows. Twiggy xlaims to know nothing but hopes he will "show" for the video chat later tonight.

    All I can say is I will not get up at 4 am for something that might not take place.... I need my beauty sleep!

    We will get the info tomorrow anyways!


    Just thought I'd let you all know!

    Titania flower


    Well, well isn't this a little bit...too many questions...lol...

    @MJHOAXLIVE TWIGGY
    he was in my chat on the blog here's the deal from what he tells me he's deleted his twitter too many people questioning him... negative

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:16 am

    starfish wrote:This user does not exist.... lol! ...

    But did you see this girls now???

    ''Michael has no contact with @theillusion777 and does not even know who it is. Just another fan is Michael's best guess.''

    http://twitter.com/#!/TheMJInformer



    ...I wonder myself how long more with these people...

    Right! This person states that he or she is chosen by Michael to say when BAMSday will be..I daresay we will know straight from the horse's mouth when this will be....No need for some crummy twitterer to tell us. And also that DaveDave was not MJ- his/her tweet goes:"He would never trick his fans in this way". Well, if indeed it was MJ it was not trickery- it was a message to tell us that he was ok.

    Sounds like another crazy freaky fan to me. For all we know the Illusion777 and this person could well be one and the same.Calling him a liar hardly increases this person's credibility because he/she has nothing to support his/her statements.


    I bet we will see plenty more new accounts popping up over the next few weeks what with "See you in July " looming on the horizon.

    Gee wiz- I am fed up with all this bullshit mindfreaking stuff!

    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:29 am

    butterfly wrote:


    It was a fizzle unfortunately. Firstly theIllusion777 couldn't get his Webcam to work!! (WTH - this is a Sound Engineer?? )

    Then there were about 170 ppl on tiny chat then it transferred to Twiggy's chatango chat. Too many interruptions by the folks typing so it has been decided to do the whole thing on another date! Pity those who got out of bed at 3am ...

    Anyone speak/read Polish. One of the folk on chat put this link up about an "informer" who apparently is very accurate. Aren't they all??

    lol!


    http://koncoweodliczanie.blogspot.com/

    Thank you so much for the info, Butterfly. Well, I am happy to say I was safely tucked up in bed in dreamland at 3 am this morning. And very glad I was too, by the sound of it.

    The queer thing is why did dude decide to appear if he was such a fake? I mean he could just not have bothered to show- why all the drama with the faulty webcam and all?

    I bet Twiggy is far from pleased if he has taken her for a ride , seeing that she is a serious hoax person with quite a following.

    Well, we can keep our eyes open for the next chat session with TheIllusion777/person.

    I am not gonna write him off 100% yet-just 95%!!!Behind the masque-sound like it could be someone beginning with M- or wanting us to think so! Crazy crazier and even more crazy!!! Basketball

    I will check out Polish with the help of Google translate.

    I could make out Criss Angel without the translator but that was about it1 rendeer lol!




    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2698
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  butterfly on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:52 am




    The only significant answers in this whole fiasco with TheIllusion777 chat was

    1. MJ had cut his hair short - would we recognise him? afro

    2. MJ "lurks" around hoax sites - now why would he do that? Hasnt he got better things to do?? lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:51 am

    butterfly wrote:


    The only significant answers in this whole fiasco with TheIllusion777 chat was

    1. MJ had cut his hair short - would we recognise him? afro

    2. MJ "lurks" around hoax sites - now why would he do that? Hasnt he got better things to do?? lol!

    1. Guess he'd look like his sister- cutting the hair short seems to be a trend in the Jackson family right now....




    2. So which of us here is Michael in "lurk" mode then?

    Come on, confession time??? lol!

    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2698
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  butterfly on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:15 pm

    QueenOfCats wrote:
    butterfly wrote:


    The only significant answers in this whole fiasco with TheIllusion777 chat was

    1. MJ had cut his hair short - would we recognise him? afro

    2. MJ "lurks" around hoax sites - now why would he do that? Hasnt he got better things to do?? lol!

    1. Guess he'd look like his sister- cutting the hair short seems to be a trend in the Jackson family right now....




    2. So which of us here is Michael in "lurk" mode then?

    Come on, confession time??? lol!

    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers


    Promise you, cross my heart, it ain't me hun!!!

    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2698
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  butterfly on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:26 pm




    This is what TheIllusion777 has to say in response to yesterday's mess up..


    http://theillusion777.wordpress.com/feed/

    bounce

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Guest on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:02 am

    butterfly wrote:


    This is what TheIllusion777 has to say in response to yesterday's mess up..


    http://theillusion777.wordpress.com/feed/

    bounce

    Thanks for keeping us informed.

    Well, he certainly is sticking his neck out and coming up with some very specific "facts".

    Now we just have to wait and see what emerges. At least he seems to have kept up the attention of several followers....

    Oh, and here is a new post of his that has nothing to do with MJ business. I must say I find him very polite and rational farao


    http://theillusion777.wordpress.com/feed/

    Eyes wide shut----eyes wide open lol!

    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Guest on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:06 am

    butterfly wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:
    butterfly wrote:


    The only significant answers in this whole fiasco with TheIllusion777 chat was

    1. MJ had cut his hair short - would we recognise him? afro

    2. MJ "lurks" around hoax sites - now why would he do that? Hasnt he got better things to do?? lol!

    1. Guess he'd look like his sister- cutting the hair short seems to be a trend in the Jackson family right now....




    2. So which of us here is Michael in "lurk" mode then?

    Come on, confession time??? lol!

    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers


    Promise you, cross my heart, it ain't me hun!!!


    I believe you are you....

    And actually, as it happens, weird as it may seem-- I am I!

    Queen of Cats NOT King of Pop


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Guest on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:47 am

    Since I am a felineesque character I couldn't resist doing a little Tarot "light" spread for TheIllusion777.
    I asked "Who is it"?

    and this is the reply I received:

    Nine of Wands





    A pause in work to rest, to reconsider plans. Completion is so close, yet so far away! Exhaustion or overresponsibility.

    The walking wounded lol! But dude wont give up despite outside adversity. He has been busy building something and holds the final club in his hand.

    Well, this was a bit scary as it goes so well with his last blog post about working night and day etc etc.

    I am no Tarot card reader - I do have 5 decks of Oracle cards that I use quite a lot though...

    So any other comments on this card in relation to Illusion dude would be great!

    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers



    Lemonbread

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Lemonbread on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:56 am

    TQOC do you real comfortable doing a little Tarot light spread for Mr. Tom Sneddon and ask this question: Is there more to him that whats meets the eye?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Guest on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:38 pm

    Lemonbread wrote:TQOC do you real comfortable doing a little Tarot light spread for Mr. Tom Sneddon and ask this question: Is there more to him that whats meets the eye?

    OK, a Tarot light for Mr TS JR.

    I rephrased your question to "Who is TS behind the masque?"

    And I drew the following card-

    THE MOON Reversed:



    An angry Man in the Moon peering down upon a dualistic scene with 2 dogs barking and a crab crawling up out of a pond.There is a road leading from the pool of water, past the two dogs, and beyond two pillars, It is a road that gets narrower further ahead, as if it is leading from darkness into light.

    There is double dualismin this card; the darkness and the light, and the two dogs, the one light, the other of a darker complexion.

    I need to study this card a bit more as I am no Tarot reader...

    I hope that this was of some small help to you, Lemon!

    Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers



    Last edited by QueenOfCats on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Lemonbread

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Lemonbread on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:04 pm

    TQOC that was a pretty interesting spread for Mr. Sneddon. I have a question for you. Did this tarot spread you did for Mr. Sneddon give you very bad vibe and made you uncomfortable. To me looking at his picture it seems he has a like of hatred. I wonder if anything happened in his childhood.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Guest on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:30 pm

    Lemonbread wrote:TQOC that was a pretty interesting spread for Mr. Sneddon. I have a question for you. Did this tarot spread you did for Mr. Sneddon give you very bad vibe and made you uncomfortable. To me looking at his picture it seems he has a like of hatred. I wonder if anything happened in his childhood.

    This reading is not much if a reading as it is purely descriptive. I feel that I am in dark waters as this card is a difficult one to interpret.

    Studying his photograph was not one of my happier moments... study

    His childhood you say?
    Well I know nothing about his background.
    What gave you this idea?


    Titania Queen of Cats


    Lemonbread

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Lemonbread on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:35 pm

    It just seems like there is nothing about Mr. Sneddon early childhood and the way he went about pursuing to make sure that Michael gets prosecuted makes me wonder. I know that there is a lot of cases in Santa Barbara that deals with child abuse. I read some where that there are some major complaints against the Churches and victims about by priest are really high in this county alone. Now a thought to ponder. If Mr. Sneddon is on this committees to protect this victims, why is he not going after these priests that did these horrible things with the same passion and law-breaking antics that he did with Michael Jackson. See the problem with this is that he has never been confronted about this. And I think that sooner rather than later what happened in the dark will surely be brought to the light. And you know Empathy said about the same thing about Mr. Sneddon also. That is pretty interesting I might say. You remember the song that was written by Michael in regards to Mr. Sneddon's social life and bad childhood. There could be something there that Michael sense in Mr. Sneddon. For Michael to come almost directly out and stated that in a song about someone, must mean that Michael must have receive some very powerful and negative vibes from Mr. Sneddon.
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2698
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  butterfly on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:09 pm




    Well being psychic do you think Michael would have "seen" Tom Sneddon Jr quite clearly and known how dark and messed up a human being he is? When a person holds onto hatred it eats them up as it takes a lot of energy and effort.


    farao

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:32 am

    Lemonbread wrote:It just seems like there is nothing about Mr. Sneddon early childhood and the way he went about pursuing to make sure that Michael gets prosecuted makes me wonder. I know that there is a lot of cases in Santa Barbara that deals with child abuse. I read some where that there are some major complaints against the Churches and victims about by priest are really high in this county alone. Now a thought to ponder. If Mr. Sneddon is on this committees to protect this victims, why is he not going after these priests that did these horrible things with the same passion and law-breaking antics that he did with Michael Jackson. See the problem with this is that he has never been confronted about this. And I think that sooner rather than later what happened in the dark will surely be brought to the light. And you know Empathy said about the same thing about Mr. Sneddon also. That is pretty interesting I might say. You remember the song that was written by Michael in regards to Mr. Sneddon's social life and bad childhood. There could be something there that Michael sense in Mr. Sneddon. For Michael to come almost directly out and stated that in a song about someone, must mean that Michael must have receive some very powerful and negative vibes from Mr. Sneddon.

    Thank you for this very interesting input.

    I have been thinking that there were many things that Mr Sneddon would have had against Michael.

    For instance:

    1. He was coloured
    2. He was successful
    3. He was universally loved
    4. He was one of the richest residents of Santa Barbara
    5. He was sitting on large area of land that many other residents probably had their eye on

    So you might think it strange that "coloured" is top of my list? Well, after watching a very interesting programme about actress Vanessa Williams searching for her roots I got to thinking how much racist stuff is still going down in the States. She told how she was the first coloured contestant to become Miss America in the mid 80ies. Both she and her family received death threats on account of this.

    So we now realize yet again that for MJ to become the first coloured artist featured on MTV was no mean feat.

    Being coloured and enormously successful, living in style and being adored would probably be more than enough to bring out the greeneyed monster in Mr Sneddon. It's a case of who should be worthy of having the "biggest wallet" I guess....

    After all jealousy is a very strong driving force for The Dark side, isn't it?

    And of course TS was probably aided and abetted by several likeminded folks.

    There are many ways to becoming "famous"- some good and some not so good...

    Having studied psychology I am quite good at staying clear of psychobabble... lol! I am sticking to the Maslovian perspective for now...You know, Sneddon staying at "Basic needs" and MJ way up top at "personal achievement" level...
    lol!


    I haven't listened to DS for a while so will go and relisten now to the song about the "Dom".

    Titania Queen of Cats and sexy panthers




    Sponsored content

    Re: THEILLUSION777 TWEETS

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:27 pm