L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

BACK TO MJ DOUBLES AGAIN!

butterfly

BACK TO MJ DOUBLES AGAIN!

Post  butterfly on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Look at this vd. Take a look at 8.56 - two MJ's walking together???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4fvHx5EZfM&feature=player_embedded

Re: BACK TO MJ DOUBLES AGAIN!

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:20 am

I swear it's like flem18 has been inside my mind for the last year and half, with me it all started with a photo of the jackson boys were very little, you'll see whats looks to be like two boys the same age and height wearing the same colored shirts, coming from a family where twins are plenty, on my Moms side her brother had two sets of twins, and, her sister had twins and of course my sister and brother are a set of twins, that was the thing to do back in those days, dress them the same. Just sayin:)

I then spent hours looking at old pictures back in the j five days.Some times there were pictures of a guy that "looked" like MJ in so many ways, slightly shorter and not as thin.Some would say oh that is Randy, no don't think so.

But why hide him?( well they really didn't for one) I have no idea, well actually I do and I could be very wrong and would not be nice for me to say either way.

Back in the 70's and 80's videos and such were non existent for the general public much easier,i think as the years went by it got a lot harder.

Oh and strange names for them too "twins" almost matching names.My sister and brothers names? " JACK & JILL poor kids ,what was my Mom thinking lol, boy did they get teased.

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:14 pm

butterfly wrote:

Look at this vd. Take a look at 8.56 - two MJ's walking together???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4fvHx5EZfM&feature=player_embedded

Isn't one of them one of the Black Eyed Peas?

Here is a good video of young MJ, made without intent to promote doubles theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhIpDqjJz2s&feature=related

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers jocolor
    ionkazl

"Michael jackson singing about his death?

Post  ionkazl on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:46 am

I do not know, but today on youtube has uploaded the video "Michael jackson singing about his death? TheDoDo53 of strange
    "A rare song that we believe Michael Jackson is singing about himself, and how he died ... You need to watch and listen to the whole video to understand ..."
    "it sounds like mj but I say Jean Walker ???????
    What is your opinion

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:53 am

ionkazl wrote:I do not know, but today on youtube has uploaded the video "Michael jackson singing about his death? TheDoDo53 of strange
    "A rare song that we believe Michael Jackson is singing about himself, and how he died ... You need to watch and listen to the whole video to understand ..."
    "it sounds like mj but I say Jean Walker ???????
    What is your opinion

Wow well that's pretty darn close, who is Jean Walker ionkazl?
    ionkazl

Post  ionkazl on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:31 am

Michael Jackson is reincarnated as a Brazilian cab driver

http://www.celebrities-with-diseases.com/celebrities/michael-jackson-is-reincarnated-in-brazilian-cab-driver-13369.html

The king of pop is not dead! Taxi driver Jean Walker, who plies his trade on the streets of Minas Gerias, has found the spirit of Michael Jackson singing though him as he drives his cab everyday.

Walker’s amazing revelation has stunned passengers and onlookers and he is quickly growing a sizeable fan base in Brazil and beyond. His uncanny renditions of Michael Jackson songs are not BAD at all, and patrons have often left the cab calling the ride a “THRILLER.”

Michael Jackson is alive and well and driving a taxi in Brazil
    His many admirers have been thankful that although he sounds incredibly like the king of pop, there is no crutch grabbing while he drives; but they have mentioned that he spends too much time talking with the man in the mirror when really he should keep his eye on the road.
    Wait – there’s worse puns yet.
    There have been cases where passengers have asked to leave the cab, obviously not MJ fans, but Jean has told them, “hey, DON’T STOP TIL YOU GET ENOUGH.”
    Once a young man couldn’t afford the taxi fare and after some discussion Walker told him to ‘BEAT IT.’
    Can it get worse you’re wondering? Yup.
    Walker has said that Michael Jackson’s spirit is “JUST ANOTHER PART OF ME,” and that it’s HUMAN NATURE to express himself the way he does. He does however set a limit of TWENTY FIVE MILES on all journeys so he can keep his customers keen for more.
    Anyway, almost enough of the painful puns; if you ever find yourself in Minas Gerias and you need a ride just stick out a thumb for Jean Walker, it doesn’t matter if you’re BLACK OR WHITE he’ll pick you up and the ride will be a SCREAM.
    See the video of Jean ‘Michael Jackson’ Walker here:

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 am

ionkazl wrote:Michael Jackson is reincarnated as a Brazilian cab driver

http://www.celebrities-with-diseases.com/celebrities/michael-jackson-is-reincarnated-in-brazilian-cab-driver-13369.html

The king of pop is not dead! Taxi driver Jean Walker, who plies his trade on the streets of Minas Gerias, has found the spirit of Michael Jackson singing though him as he drives his cab everyday.

Walker’s amazing revelation has stunned passengers and onlookers and he is quickly growing a sizeable fan base in Brazil and beyond. His uncanny renditions of Michael Jackson songs are not BAD at all, and patrons have often left the cab calling the ride a “THRILLER.”

Michael Jackson is alive and well and driving a taxi in Brazil
    His many admirers have been thankful that although he sounds incredibly like the king of pop, there is no crutch grabbing while he drives; but they have mentioned that he spends too much time talking with the man in the mirror when really he should keep his eye on the road.
    Wait – there’s worse puns yet.
    There have been cases where passengers have asked to leave the cab, obviously not MJ fans, but Jean has told them, “hey, DON’T STOP TIL YOU GET ENOUGH.”
    Once a young man couldn’t afford the taxi fare and after some discussion Walker told him to ‘BEAT IT.’
    Can it get worse you’re wondering? Yup.
    Walker has said that Michael Jackson’s spirit is “JUST ANOTHER PART OF ME,” and that it’s HUMAN NATURE to express himself the way he does. He does however set a limit of TWENTY FIVE MILES on all journeys so he can keep his customers keen for more.
    Anyway, almost enough of the painful puns; if you ever find yourself in Minas Gerias and you need a ride just stick out a thumb for Jean Walker, it doesn’t matter if you’re BLACK OR WHITE he’ll pick you up and the ride will be a SCREAM.
    See the video of Jean ‘Michael Jackson’ Walker here:

Ok, so I have listened to this dude and there are some differences if you keep your ears up! I think he has teh right tone but it sounds karaoke to me. Also there are some differences in proninciation and clarity of delivering the lines. He is very good but he is certainly no MJ. There is that unique MJ spirit that can only come from the source with the force if you get my drift rendeer

As regards the song that has been put up on YT allegedly supposed to be MJ singing about his death. Well, I have not made my mind up yet as I think I can discerne some autotune going on.

I think I might ask TheIllusion777/person about this! lol!

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:25 pm