L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Wow such hate, do u thinkMJ would think was okay?

Wow such hate, do u thinkMJ would think was okay?

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:10 am

I don't.. how can they claim to understand and know all about MJ,yet turn around and write such mean and hateful stuff about his family, it's like excuse me??? Did you even know any of them personally? What gives them the right? Sometimes I think these are PAID players to ruin the Jackson's and MJ...
    Regardless of what we feel about what happened in that family it's not our business.
    http://muzikfactorytwo.blogspot.com/2011/05/katherine-jackson-mother-of-year.html

How can she make such statements and get away with that? ONE MILLION? Dose she have documents to back that up????

Jermaine see's her tweets , he must have seen her blog,why does he let that stay there?
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: Wow such hate, do u thinkMJ would think was okay?

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:51 am

Michael had to ignore much rubbish about him, maybe ignoring is sometimes best? When the trolls are fed remember, they always come back for more, so perhaps starving them is the best route to peace.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:06 am

EMPATHY wrote:Michael had to ignore much rubbish about him, maybe ignoring is sometimes best? When the trolls are fed remember, they always come back for more, so perhaps starving them is the best route to peace.

Well maybe , but words can hurt after awhile, many things said about him continued to get worse, his song tabloid junkie pretty much confirms that, JJ and this person went at on twit, it was a wild sight really and now they are going on about the "wig" from the 02 guy, (Karen Faye and JJ) the lady who did the wig for "MJ" to me it's like whats the big deal? Did most of really think that was his hair?
    I think there is a huge difference between saying things about his nose, hair -vs- talking crap about money and oh I dunno molesting children ( serious issues).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 23, 2017 11:11 pm