L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Is it only me, or does this feel strange?

Is it only me, or does this feel strange?

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 am

Hey guys, I chanced upon this fan website yesterday.

It is supposedly written by a fan who got kinda "close" to Michael-spending time with him, taking messages for his fans, following him around the world.... I wonder if it is real or if it is a fiction put out there by perhaps the man himself or somebody on his team? In one way it feels like a parody, but if it is for real it seems a bit stakerish....

The account of his last days at Staples makes me lean towards the "fiction" idea.....

I am interested to hear what you make of all this!

http://www.michaeljacksonthelastangel.com/index.html

Titania

Lemonbread

Re: Is it only me, or does this feel strange?

Post  Lemonbread on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:28 am

QOC, You are not alone in that feeling. The question that I have is this: Would Karen Faye know about this person considering that she was around MJ alot. Someone should present this questin to Karen Faye and she what she has to say about it. So Michael had to deal with some delusion/obsessed fan from all different ages. And what is the sad part is that in my honest opinion if this story is a work of fiction on just in the mind of the young lady then Michael had a lot of problems to deal with besides the money-hungry mongrels. He had to deal with alot of unbalance thinking people.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Would Michael Jackson encourage young people to be hanging around outside in the dark for his return home every night??? Dont these folks have their own lives to live???

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:58 am

Lemonbread wrote:QOC, You are not alone in that feeling. The question that I have is this: Would Karen Faye know about this person considering that she was around MJ alot. Someone should present this questin to Karen Faye and she what she has to say about it. So Michael had to deal with some delusion/obsessed fan from all different ages. And what is the sad part is that in my honest opinion if this story is a work of fiction on just in the mind of the young lady then Michael had a lot of problems to deal with besides the money-hungry mongrels. He had to deal with alot of unbalance thinking people.

Yes, exactly, Lemonbread- he had to deal with unstable characters who couldn't draw he line between fact and fiction, artist and private indivdual off duty....

I believe Karen Faye mentioned the fans hanging around Staples and trying to "help" MJ when she was on Facebook. But she has been called Karen Fake so I don't really know what to make of her.... She might be "in " or "out" of the hoax-who knows?

This person seems very immature and I wonder if those pics aren't photoshopped. And the dude with the masque could be anyone...

Thank you for your feedback-much apprectiated! I love you

Titania Queen of cats
    markella

Post  markella on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:41 am

I never thought that a person can "follow" someone famous everywhere, actually i can't believe it , could this be true?
    It;s hard fom me to believe it.
    They have nothing to do , like work ?
    Obviously i live behind the "Sun"

Very long time ago-ages- i asked my Higher Self to protect me from unreal - useless information or people.

So now everytime i find something to read and it is not real or rubish i can't read it , the pc goes off , i fall asleep (don't laugh) etc.
    Well i couldn't read the link http://www.michaeljacksonthelastangel.com/index.html
    afro

seeking

Post  seeking on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:41 am

i've read every word on that website and i think it's beautiful. they may have been intrusive - because you can't follow and be there all the time - without being so, to a certain extent.

KF knows them and has been defending them and their TINI website...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:51 am