L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters


    Your Theory

    Share
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2702
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Your Theory

    Post  butterfly on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:41 am

    Is this a plausible theory? After all the flimsy eye witness testimony, gasp, horror of horrors, .. (poor man who looks nerve wrecked ) Dr Conrad Murray is found Guilty by the Jury. This man faces imprisonment and his life is ruined! But wait, at the 11th hour, a man strolls into the Court as the Judge sentences Murray…and in walks Michael Joe Jackson accompanied by 2 Federal Agents, demanding that the convicted man Dr Conrad Murray be acquitted on all accounts for the charges of manslaughter of him. Murray is free as… MJ is ALIVE.

    An innocent man is acquitted and released.
    The sequence Movie to TII is released titled Conrad V the People.
    It highlights the Injustice that does occur when misleading evidence is submitted to indict an innocent person This is a perfect example of what was conspired against Michael Joe Jackson in 2003.

    What happened to Dr Conrad Murray will go down in the legal archives as benchmark history. People who want justice for themselves will refer to it as the Conrad V the People case.

    Jolly good show Michael! I’m looking forward to seeing it in the cinemas! Much Love and Light xx

    PS Would love to hear others’ theories if you disagree with mine ! lol!





    Last edited by butterfly on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

    seeking

    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2010-03-07

    Re: Your Theory

    Post  seeking on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:24 am

    that would be a wish come true cheers

    however, i think there really was a body. those doctors cannot go into so much detail if they were merely inventing a story. i seriously doubt it was MJ, but i really do think they worked on a body. i also think the doctors, themselves, were not sure it was MJ, that's why they left the death announcement to Jermaine. even their website says, "according to the statement made by Jermaine..." recalling Pontius Pilate here, in relation to UCLA.

    i thought the trial would give me closure, but it's adding even more to my questions list.

    if Murray was a murderer, wow- he's the most stupid. doesn't make sense!

    and they said identification came from his driver's license. another LOL. did MJ bring his wallet with him to the hospital? also, his citizenship-related documents are in Michael Joe's name, so why do they insist on Joseph? he was Joe at the trial, why is he Joseph in death? hello? don't they remember the man they tried back then with such a vengeance?
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2702
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Your Theory

    Post  butterfly on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:52 pm



    I started this thread on Oct 1 2011. And my take on it still stands. When Conrad Murray comes up for sentencing on 29/11/2011 = 11.11.11. Funny that !!

    So that is the date I predict MJ will reappear to stop the convicted felon from spending time behind bars!

    flower

    seeking

    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2010-03-07

    Re: Your Theory

    Post  seeking on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:39 pm

    butterfly, kudos to you for not being afraid to make a firm stand

    all i have are half-baked theories, but anyway, for starters...and apologies in advance, it might get very long.

    i have always been intrigued by Carolwood. my theory is that if it can be proven that Michael rented it just for show, but actually lived somewhere else, maybe another mansion in the Holmsby Hills area, then maybe he was actually far removed from what happened there on June 25 09.

    i hate to quote TMZ, but they had an article dated Dec 22, 2008, about MJ's New Crib. it said that it was rented under heavy-duty confidentiality agreements, and that Michael rented it for one year. it's interesting to me because 1) why would he rent it for 1 year (and at $100,000 a month!) when he knew he was going to London on the 6th month? 2) TMZ said Michael has lived there before; and 3) if it was rented under heavy-duty NDAs, why did the world know he lived at 100 North Carolwood?

    there's an article here trying to confirm or deny the rumor that Michael was living in Pahrump, which is just outside of Las Vegas, i think. This was in 2008,just before he moved to Los Angeles. it's not a pro-Michael article, but at least it shows us how Michael goes to great lengths to ensure his privacy.

    http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/jun/23/pahrump-pop-kings-refuge/

    and with a great comeback in the making, why would he announce where he lived? wouldn't that wreak havoc with his privacy and cause mayhem on that narrow road intersecting with the apparently very busy Sunset Blvd? for sure, security has always told the stories of fans and paparazzi camping outside the gates waiting for a glimpse of Michael. but why aren't there any photos? if it was an everyday occurrence, the lack of fan/pappz photos or videos is astounding. except for one. this is on Pearl's channel, footage in May, with Mike (if that was him ) exiting Carolwood. as far as i know, it's the only footage that exists. i actually wrote Pearl, and she said she's been to Carolwood dozens of times and had seen Michael all those times. and we know she videotapes everything because that is her job, but why this one only? my theory is that this was a day when she was "tipped" that's why she was there, along with other fans (or MJ friends), precisely so this footage could be taken.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Pearljr?feature=mhee#p/u/99/dZWn6HvXoak

    as for the possibility that he had rented it before, we remember that after the NVL raid, he refused to return to NVL and instead rented a mansion in Beverly Hills. in fact, i'm not sure if it was Roger Friedman who said that Michael actually rented two mansions! anyway, in one of these mansions, Mark Lester spent a New Year's eve with him. i don't have a link, but maybe it would still come up through a google search. it could have been NY eve 2004, just before the trial. and by the way, Sean Connery was the previous owner of 100 North Carolwood (and Sean Connery is just Agent 007 ) so i'm just saying maybe had truly "cased" that house and knew it would serve his purpose.

    another thing, i remember a story by one fan. not sure if she was a follower. when Michael came to London for the O2 press con, she wanted to personally hand him a painting she made. she went to his hotel and practically begged security to let her into his suite. security refused. they offered to give it to him but the fan didn't like that. so she decided to fly to Los Angeles, and she did. but she said she was waiting for days outside Carolwood. i'm not sure if she actually said "10 days." until finally, she said Michael saw her from his window and asked security to get the painting. she still didn't want to give it to them, asked to be allowed in, but she resented security for not even asking Michael for his permission; instead, they downright refused and took the painting from her....my problem with this story is that if Michael was there, why would it take days for him to see her camping outside with this painting? if he left for rehearsals or the DOME project everyday, or even every other day, why wouldn't he see her? why didn't this fan wonder why for days, she wasn't seeing Michael coming or going?

    i don't know if any of you remember the OVGuide video about this guy who was a member of the homeowners' association, trying his best to get Michael to take down the Christmas wreaths on his main gate. the 4th of July was coming up when he made the video, and he brought along with him little flags that he hoped Michael would consider as replacement for the wreaths. why they were so bothered, i don't know, but the video became funny actually. he went to a back entrance, one with an intercom by the bushes, and then after a while, a thin, very pale arm opened the gate, reached for the bag of flags, and then closed the gate on this guy's face. all within perhaps less than 5 seconds LOL. i think that was Michael, and he was wearing the signature white shirt, as if he was "totally at home."

    one of the people i follow on YouTube, alphaba2, had been to Carolwood. i asked her about this 3rd gate. she said she's walked around the whole perimeter wall and she didn't see it. i asked her to take a look again when she happens to be at Carolwood the next time. she kindly obliged, and she was firm that there was no 3rd gate or back entrance. several other fans have been there, and
    have said they didn't see a third gate. we just have the main gate and the side garage entrance...so which is this house that OVGuide visited? for sure, he started the video when he was at the black gate, and then supposedly walked to the back. i have also used google earth to "walk" around the house, and i didn't see it. not in Sunset,not in Monovale Drive. here are some pics. by the way, the video is not on YT anymore because the account has been terminated. really? it was such a harmless video!





    this is just one of those things. i have also shared somewhere here about Carrie Fisher saying she's been seeing fans laying flowers in front of homes he never lived in. 100 North Carolwood is the only known address, so fans flocked there. in December 2008, Carrie spent Christmas eve at Michael's mansion with Arnie Klein and the rest, so i would think she knew what she was talking about.

    so who was at Carolwood? from the pictures shown in the Murray docu, Michael's room was thoroughly lived in; in fact, it was so messy and maybe that's why LaToya thought the room had been ransacked when she went there the night of June 25. who was Murray treating with tubes and tubes of whitening creams which he ordered from Tim Lopez? who used the approximately 4 gallons of propofol?
    who died in Carolwood, if anyone did, and who did the UCLA doctors work on?

    here's another set of photos. i'm sorry for the scrutiny, Mike...but his ears grew in size apparently! i'm not even sure the TII guy is Michael.









    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5197
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: Your Theory

    Post  EMPATHY on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:36 pm

    I think there was 'KFC' in that bag!! (Sorry couldn't resist)!! lol!

    Seriously you know its all BS. Nobody has come clean about anything and no story is the same. But isn't that what Michael had to put up with? All the stories about him that were never true?


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

    Lemonbread

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Your Theory

    Post  Lemonbread on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:53 pm

    Guys, do you remember the thread I wrote about the "911 call". There was something ver peculiar about the call because if you look at the evidence that were present you will see that Mr. Alvarez call Mr. Michael Amir Williams or rather on the phone with Mr. Michael Amir Williams prior to the infamous 12:21 phone call for the ambulance. Now I did a little research and I notice that Mr. Williams number or rather area code concides with the city of Long Beach CA, so guess what I did next. You got I looked Mr. Michael Amir Williams on the system and it shows that Mr. Williams lives in Long Beach CA. Now the next part of the situation is the phone number of Mr. Alberto Alvarez. As I told Empathy before that number comes up as Cedar Glen which is in Lake Arrowhead about 90 miles East of Los Angeles. Now correct me if I am wrong but this is like a nice in touch with Nature type of thing. Which allows you to camp out.(Hint: Katherine buying sleeping bags.) Do Michael not have property out there. And remember Mr. Nunez and infamous photo of his. Guys, I just was very interesting tidbits. Did you know that Mr. Presley own at one point property in you guess it Lake Arrowhead. The correaltion between Michael and Elvis is getting very interrrrresting.
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2702
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Your Theory

    Post  butterfly on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:03 pm

    EMPATHY wrote:I think there was 'KFC' in that bag!! (Sorry couldn't resist)!! lol!

    Seriously you know its all BS. Nobody has come clean about anything and no story is the same. But isn't that what Michael had to put up with? All the stories about him that were never true?


    lol Empathy, so MJ smelt the KFC coming and snatched the bag in those 5 secs. What a hoot!

    Folks, we are definitely on a wild goose chase - I feel like we are chasing our tails jocolor I seriously think that the journalists who pursued Michael simply lacked a sense of humour !!

    seeking, you seem to have a better grasp of what has been turning over at 100 North Carolwood however I distinctly do recall the YT interview of Piers Morgan and Kathy Hilton with her stating that MJ and his kids were staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel right up to his death and that she took his kids for outings from the hotel. And so we have a mystery/illusion of where and when did MJ actually disappear into thin air?

    As for those ears, probably photoshopped them lol..

    seeking, we simply have so many unanswered questions. These whodunnits always make me

    Anyways seeking, keep probing and Im sure we shall get to the bottom of this elusive enigma. Find the motive and therein lies a solution.

    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources - Einstein

    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2702
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Your Theory

    Post  butterfly on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:05 pm

    Lemonbread wrote:Guys, do you remember the thread I wrote about the "911 call". There was something ver peculiar about the call because if you look at the evidence that were present you will see that Mr. Alvarez call Mr. Michael Amir Williams or rather on the phone with Mr. Michael Amir Williams prior to the infamous 12:21 phone call for the ambulance. Now I did a little research and I notice that Mr. Williams number or rather area code concides with the city of Long Beach CA, so guess what I did next. You got I looked Mr. Michael Amir Williams on the system and it shows that Mr. Williams lives in Long Beach CA. Now the next part of the situation is the phone number of Mr. Alberto Alvarez. As I told Empathy before that number comes up as Cedar Glen which is in Lake Arrowhead about 90 miles East of Los Angeles. Now correct me if I am wrong but this is like a nice in touch with Nature type of thing. Which allows you to camp out.(Hint: Katherine buying sleeping bags.) Do Michael not have property out there. And remember Mr. Nunez and infamous photo of his. Guys, I just was very interesting tidbits. Did you know that Mr. Presley own at one point property in you guess it Lake Arrowhead. The correaltion between Michael and Elvis is getting very interrrrresting.



    OMG I knew it...Michael and Elvis shacked up together in the neck of the woods !!


    seeking

    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2010-03-07

    Re: Your Theory

    Post  seeking on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:34 pm

    Lemonbread wrote:Now the next part of the situation is the phone number of Mr. Alberto Alvarez. As I told Empathy before that number comes up as Cedar Glen which is in Lake Arrowhead about 90 miles East of Los Angeles.

    thanks for the input

    about Lake Arrowhead

    Michael Jackson house on Lake Arrowhead ?

    Submitted by bryan goldman (not verified) on Thu, 06/24/2010 - 10:07am.
    hello my name is Bryan and my grandpa house a house right on lake arrowhead and there was always rumors that Michael Jackson had a house on the lake as well. is that true? thank you
    - Bryan
    Michael Jackson in Lake Arrowhead

    Submitted by John Raymond (not verified) on Sun, 07/11/2010 - 3:07pm.
    ACTUALLY, yes. The late singer did indeed have a beautiful home on Lake Arrowhead and a full golf club membership under a fake name. The late gangster Bugsy Siegel ALSO owned and ran a bordello/gambling hall off of Hwy. 18 by Lake Arrowhead. In what is now called Lake Arrowhead Estates. When you are on Hwy. 18, look for the street. go down the street and you will see a white building with brown trim...(for sale). That was it!!

    http://www.insidetheie.com/lake-arrowhead-rich-and-famousMichael

    butterfly, i did see that Kathy Hilton interview. what i try to do is to not get too excited when i first hear something and try to find a reasonable explanation, which is what i did here. maybe Kathy was speaking loosely about timelines. but then how i wish Piers Morgan clarified. that's one of the weirdest things about this saga. people say contradictory things and no one from media bothers to clarify.

    that last night, the follower fans beat Michael to Carolwood after rehearsals. they did see his convoy enter the gates, but who's to say that Michael was actually inside one of the SUVs? what strikes me is that Michael performed for the cameras most actively on the last 2 days, making sure he left enough footage for a docu movie. it's like a deadline had been reached, and everything was according to plan because Ben Evanstad also talked about "the other d.."

    all TII footage was copyrighted to AEG for the movie, but the rights were returned to the Estate in October 2009. so in the end, Michael still owned all of that footage - even if they kept saying AEG paid for them because Michael could not even afford to buy his own cameras. sheesh as if he's not been playing with sophisticated film cameras when he's not in the public eye, and even training Prince on their use, in preparation for film directing!

    i think his plan took concrete shape when he was in Ireland or even Bahrain. when he was in Bahrain, he sent for Tony Buzan of the Mindmapping Technique. he seemed to have some really serious mental agenda

    the O2 project sort of came into being in November 2008, announced in 2009. look at this post from someone on February 26, 2008. could the [square] meshing letter to number refer to O2?



    edit: ok, it's too wide for the forum, here is the direct link:

    http://i42.tinypic.com/xbb9k4.jpg


    but even prior to that, on October 12, 2006, he was already saying that there was no comeback.



    or

    http://i39.tinypic.com/r26wdf.jpg

    on February 7, 2007, he said again..."with regard to "comebacks," there isn't one...it's a TAKEOVER. let's be very clear about that."

    and wasn't that a complete takeover on June 25, 2009?
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2702
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Your Theory

    Post  butterfly on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:27 am

    seeking wrote:
    Lemonbread wrote:Now the next part of the situation is the phone number of Mr. Alberto Alvarez. As I told Empathy before that number comes up as Cedar Glen which is in Lake Arrowhead about 90 miles East of Los Angeles.

    thanks for the input

    about Lake Arrowhead

    Michael Jackson house on Lake Arrowhead ?

    Submitted by bryan goldman (not verified) on Thu, 06/24/2010 - 10:07am.
    hello my name is Bryan and my grandpa house a house right on lake arrowhead and there was always rumors that Michael Jackson had a house on the lake as well. is that true? thank you
    - Bryan
    Michael Jackson in Lake Arrowhead

    Submitted by John Raymond (not verified) on Sun, 07/11/2010 - 3:07pm.
    ACTUALLY, yes. The late singer did indeed have a beautiful home on Lake Arrowhead and a full golf club membership under a fake name. The late gangster Bugsy Siegel ALSO owned and ran a bordello/gambling hall off of Hwy. 18 by Lake Arrowhead. In what is now called Lake Arrowhead Estates. When you are on Hwy. 18, look for the street. go down the street and you will see a white building with brown trim...(for sale). That was it!!

    http://www.insidetheie.com/lake-arrowhead-rich-and-famousMichael

    butterfly, i did see that Kathy Hilton interview. what i try to do is to not get too excited when i first hear something and try to find a reasonable explanation, which is what i did here. maybe Kathy was speaking loosely about timelines. but then how i wish Piers Morgan clarified. that's one of the weirdest things about this saga. people say contradictory things and no one from media bothers to clarify.

    that last night, the follower fans beat Michael to Carolwood after rehearsals. they did see his convoy enter the gates, but who's to say that Michael was actually inside one of the SUVs? what strikes me is that Michael performed for the cameras most actively on the last 2 days, making sure he left enough footage for a docu movie. it's like a deadline had been reached, and everything was according to plan because Ben Evanstad also talked about "the other d.."

    all TII footage was copyrighted to AEG for the movie, but the rights were returned to the Estate in October 2009. so in the end, Michael still owned all of that footage - even if they kept saying AEG paid for them because Michael could not even afford to buy his own cameras. sheesh as if he's not been playing with sophisticated film cameras when he's not in the public eye, and even training Prince on their use, in preparation for film directing!

    i think his plan took concrete shape when he was in Ireland or even Bahrain. when he was in Bahrain, he sent for Tony Buzan of the Mindmapping Technique. he seemed to have some really serious mental agenda

    the O2 project sort of came into being in November 2008, announced in 2009. look at this post from someone on February 26, 2008. could the [square] meshing letter to number refer to O2?



    edit: ok, it's too wide for the forum, here is the direct link:

    http://i42.tinypic.com/xbb9k4.jpg


    but even prior to that, on October 12, 2006, he was already saying that there was no comeback.



    or

    http://i39.tinypic.com/r26wdf.jpg

    on February 7, 2007, he said again..."with regard to "comebacks," there isn't one...it's a TAKEOVER. let's be very clear about that."

    and wasn't that a complete takeover on June 25, 2009?


    Well yes it certainly was a KO on June 25 2009 for me and the rest of the world....

    Love mindmapping...it opens horizons :)

    Were we all to see the other side of Midnight? Coz I most certainly saw more than stars. I belong to the 99% and have never been SO AWAKE thanks to the efforts of MJ.

    Sorry I digress, why would MJ ever make a comeback? He is the King of Pop. end of story. new chapter in his life. new passions. film making. Planet Michael..
    what a perfect example of a human being showing us how limitless and powerful that each one truly is. Sometimes I see what a nightmare of a life in shadows he had. It taked Love of self and inner strength to move out of self imposed limitations. I dips me lid to the Maestro !!


    Thank you seeking for your explanations and links. Very grateful to connect the dots

    In Love and Light xx


    PS What's your take on what kind of "Takeover" do you think MJ had in mind??

    seeking

    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2010-03-07

    Re: Your Theory

    Post  seeking on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:17 am

    butterfly wrote:

    PS What's your take on what kind of "Takeover" do you think MJ had in mind??

    you're welcome, butterfly. i guess you can tell i've really been doing my research, though not on ebay i hope those of you who have closely been following could critique my ideas and add their own because there are definitely a lot of missing links.

    to answer your question, i have always thought it was the kind of takeover that would make the earth tremble. the poster used that phrase, too, like when it happens, "the earth will tremble."

    and it did. Google thought it was under attack by a malicious virus, the demonstration in Iran that resulted in the death of a woman was relegated to the background as CNN kept cutting to the developments on June 25, 2009. it was like time stood still, and there was a general wail heard the world over. needless to say, sales of his CDs and everything else was reinvigorated, and even shot through the roof. what happened was much, much bigger than an O2 comeback...but this is just my opinion.
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2702
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Your Theory

    Post  butterfly on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:23 am

    seeking wrote:
    butterfly wrote:

    PS What's your take on what kind of "Takeover" do you think MJ had in mind??

    you're welcome, butterfly. i guess you can tell i've really been doing my research, though not on ebay i hope those of you who have closely been following could critique my ideas and add their own because there are definitely a lot of missing links.

    to answer your question, i have always thought it was the kind of takeover that would make the earth tremble. the poster used that phrase, too, like when it happens, "the earth will tremble."

    and it did. Google thought it was under attack by a malicious virus, the demonstration in Iran that resulted in the death of a woman was relegated to the background as CNN kept cutting to the developments on June 25, 2009. it was like time stood still, and there was a general wail heard the world over. needless to say, sales of his CDs and everything else was reinvigorated, and even shot through the roof. what happened was much, much bigger than an O2 comeback...but this is just my opinion.




    The World always loved Michael Jackson and the outpouring of Love when they thought they had lost this wonderful Legend was rewarded accordingly - a great takeover which even tabloids couldnt stop. Greatest Show on Earth !! cheers

    Sponsored content

    Re: Your Theory

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:26 pm