Post  butterfly on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:09 pm

MJviva tweet

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/df65p0

study
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: A lookalike died??

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:12 pm

So now they are signing themselves as 'MJ'.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:21 am

I have been following the tweets from this individual over the past few weeks. Every tweet has been signed mjviva aka MJ. I guess this has not been the case previously.

Another person on twitter is of the opinion that this viva individual is identical with a person pretending to be MJ's wife. I have not done any reserch on this aspect.

The tweet that Butterfly posted sounds like it was in part inspired by the Story of Jack and Lily that surfaced on TMZ site shortly after MJ passed. i don't know if any of you are familiar with that one. it was quite fascinating and it was fun trying to decipher what it was really about. Jack and Lily were two people, where one was very sick. It was very artistic and there were references to politics and being "watched".

The rest of the tweet is a concoction of various hoax theories that have been on the Internet for quite some time.

I honestly don't know what to make of this.It has a certain schoolmasterish flavour, don't you think?

Queen of cats

seeking

Post  seeking on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:12 am

she's interesting, to say the least. whether another player with nothing better to do, or a sort of messenger, we will find out - because she says return date is 2011. so she might be another BoW or even BoW in another name.

her tweets getting more controversial, too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:39 am