J. Randy Taraborelli talking about Michael Jackson recordings

Post  starfish on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:09 am

J. Randy Taraborelli talking about Michael Jackson recordings

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/10/06/earlyshow/main20116605.shtml
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: J. Randy Taraborelli talking about Michael Jackson recordings

Post  EMPATHY on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Im sorry but something really does not add up at all.

If this recording of MJ was taken in May ( six weeks before MJ allegedly died) then how was he out there rehearsing if Dileo was heard on tape saying Michael was Sick.

People need to make their minds up as this is turning into a fairy story. You cant be sick and ill and full of vitality and health rehearsing a 50 date tour.

So it has got to the point that it feels like a big vat of mud and someone is simply stirring and stirring.

I think Michael Jackson is the best entertainer of all time but 'the stories' since 25 June are to say the least sounding less then convincing. Maybe it is not meant to come across that way, but some people are intelligent and thats without intuition.

Lets just see what it all adds up to. I am bemused by the pictures I see of the trial with people 'grinning' in photos. I would have thought losing Michael Jackson would be a very sad and traumatic thing and attending his trial even more so. I would not expect grinning witnesses on a stand. Bizarre to say the least.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    starfish

Post  starfish on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:12 pm

...I can not catch anywhere Joe...where is he?...

seeking

Post  seeking on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:08 am

EMPATHY wrote:

Lets just see what it all adds up to. I am bemused by the pictures I see of the trial with people 'grinning' in photos. I would have thought losing Michael Jackson would be a very sad and traumatic thing and attending his trial even more so. I would not expect grinning witnesses on a stand. Bizarre to say the least.

remember LaToya posing with a big smile for the camera - was that at the memorial or funeral? the 3 girls coming out of the memorial and Rebbie had a big grin on her face? and now Ms Katherine says it's been two years anyway, so let's hold the tribute concert...whew
    starfish

Post  starfish on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:12 am

seeking wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:

remember LaToya posing with a big smile for the camera - was that at the memorial or funeral? the 3 girls coming out of the memorial and Rebbie had a big grin on her face? and now Ms Katherine says it's been two years anyway, so let's hold the tribute concert...whew

It's been a while...nice to see you again with us seeking...an interesting day for the tour to the forum....By the way I look forward tonight's concert... I love you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:14 am