L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters


    This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Share
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2697
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  butterfly on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:36 am



    This is Part II about how Hollywood controls behind the scenes...


    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/dio3g3



    Michael, thank you for being true to yourself.
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3869
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  starfish on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:41 am

    @mjviva...You can not put this article out with errors in writing...go check...

    By the way, this person really likes to use the word monkey...hmm...

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  Guest on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:57 am

    butterfly wrote:

    This is Part II about how Hollywood controls behind the scenes...


    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/dio3g3



    Michael, thank you for being true to yourself.

    This was a real eyeopener. It was as if all the pieces fell into place somehow.

    I am convinced now that this is genuine- just my gut reaction, you know...

    It is really terrible- going from the frying pan into the fire... But he did it! Farewell to the King of Pop-the HW creation--And Long live Michael!

    So now I am wondering about the Pepsi incident. And i am also thinking about dave Dave who was set on fire by his own father. I wonder who set MJ on fire when recording the Pepsi commercial?

    Queen of cats
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3869
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  starfish on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:54 pm

    Not good vibrations on this side from mjviva...just to tell you girls...but that's what I feel...I can not shake that feeling... ...
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2697
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  butterfly on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:16 pm

    starfish wrote:Not good vibrations on this side from mjviva...just to tell you girls...but that's what I feel...I can not shake that feeling... ...


    It's ok star...Im just one gullible gal !!! Along the way I have plenty of laughs...I do enjoy fairy tales mind you !!

    lol! lol!
    avatar
    lovemj2

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  lovemj2 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:51 am

    Well if it's one thing I came to realize.We don't know "who" is behind putting out this information be it true or false.I have wiped everything clean of what "I think" I still stand by "there was two or more":) But publicly that will never come out because of the upset it would cause, so this is what we are getting total confusion on WHO, what and where.
    I love you
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3869
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  starfish on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:44 am

    ...When, Why and How?...There seems to be a strange pattern and order that we cannot deny...But, simplicity is key... And whoever it is I do not getting good vibes from that side...I would say to this person get off my back.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:12 am

    I take certain things on board, chew them around for a while and then decide whether to store them or spit them out. There are so many stories flying around on the Internet hoax sites right now that I feel a bit confused. affraid

    As you guys so rightly pointed out we have absolutely no idea WHO is behind this MJViva account.Also WHY would MJ be in disguise as a white egg revealing stuff at random on twitter? The white egg might very well be rotten to the core and I don't relish the idea of wakinG up with egg all over my face...So I choose to retreat from the Viva tweets right now... farao

    As you know I was highly sceptical at first, then I became rather intrigued and now I am just plain old disillusioned.

    Incidentally- PearlJr is following mjviva on twitter-lord knows why!!! Perhaps mjviva is just put out there to make us wanna scream?????

    I also am keen on the doubles angle. This makes it difficult for me when for instance drawing a tarot card for Michael or reading Empathy's interpretations.

    Because Michael - who is it? Or rather - which one is it?

    Queen of cats flower
    avatar
    lovemj2

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  lovemj2 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:18 am

    I started a doubles forum, it has a lot of good points, videos and such.... but it may offend some ppl, but just believe it's not created for that.It was created for others to talk freely about the subject without being ridiculed, like some of the forums (the two MJDH)
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2697
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  butterfly on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:32 am



    So do you think one of the MJ's was a Virgo and the other "one" a Leo ??

    There could well be 2 "Michaels" who shared the same career. So did one of them really die with a terminal illness?



    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3869
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  starfish on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 am

    QueenOfCats wrote:I take certain things on board, chew them around for a while and then decide whether to store them or spit them out. There are so many stories flying around on the Internet hoax sites right now that I feel a bit confused. affraid

    As you guys so rightly pointed out we have absolutely no idea WHO is behind this MJViva account.Also WHY would MJ be in disguise as a white egg revealing stuff at random on twitter? The white egg might very well be rotten to the core and I don't relish the idea of wakinG up with egg all over my face...So I choose to retreat from the Viva tweets right now... farao

    As you know I was highly sceptical at first, then I became rather intrigued and now I am just plain old disillusioned.

    Incidentally- PearlJr is following mjviva on twitter-lord knows why!!! Perhaps mjviva is just put out there to make us wanna scream?????

    I also am keen on the doubles angle. This makes it difficult for me when for instance drawing a tarot card for Michael or reading Empathy's interpretations.

    Because Michael - who is it? Or rather - which one is it?

    Queen of cats flower


    Good point here on mjviva TQOC...


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:14 pm

    butterfly wrote:

    So do you think one of the MJ's was a Virgo and the other "one" a Leo ??

    There could well be 2 "Michaels" who shared the same career. So did one of them really die with a terminal illness?




    One a Virgo and one a Leo- now there's a thought. Like two sides to a coin...Well, if we study the cover of the Michael album we clearly see two Mj's don't we?

    I don't know if anyone actually died. Isn't the killing off of The King of Pop a symbolic event, something that would mean freedom for the two Michaels?

    And if there were actually two MJ's I think we can look to the stars for any kind of comeback, don't you agree?


    Queen of cats flower

    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2697
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  butterfly on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:53 pm

    QueenOfCats wrote:
    butterfly wrote:

    So do you think one of the MJ's was a Virgo and the other "one" a Leo ??

    There could well be 2 "Michaels" who shared the same career. So did one of them really die with a terminal illness?




    One a Virgo and one a Leo- now there's a thought. Like two sides to a coin...Well, if we study the cover of the Michael album we clearly see two Mj's don't we?

    I don't know if anyone actually died. Isn't the killing off of The King of Pop a symbolic event, something that would mean freedom for the two Michaels?

    And if there were actually two MJ's I think we can look to the stars for any kind of comeback, don't you agree?


    Queen of cats flower



    Well, following along this doubles line...one was black and the other white? I feel that freedom is exactly what their goal is. I doubt whether "MJ" would ever feel the need to defend his title as King of Pop as when he "died" it became synonomous with him.

    As for a comeback, hmmm I do like the stars lining up at 11-11-11 !!


    jocolor
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  EMPATHY on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:48 pm

    mnviva or whatever the name is.

    Michael was about Love not conflict. I think this is a 'big wooden spoon' stirring the pot to boil.

    Unfortunately right from the beginning we had blogs/twitters/and fools. All of them claiming this and that , all of them regurgitating little known facts found and nurtured into something more and we have seen them all come and go. I even forget the names of most of them.

    But I remember we had our Jack Londons and then we had the strange girl who was posting odd things about MJ in her room and so on and on.


    I think all information is interesting, I generally read things and I get an instinctive humm yes or humm no or ok if thats what you want to do.

    There are NO MORE FACTS about Michael. Even in Tarot there are only vibrations that pick up from time to time. That is what they are. Some of the Tarot is correct and other parts if we can take to reading all of it may not have materialised thats if they are going to. Even I dont know that.

    But I dont claim anything as fact. Nobody out there can claim anything as fact unless they really know something. Nothing I have read so far from these 'informers' has really made me feel they are legitimate. They are good story tellers and great on regurgitating interesting things around Michael but it is pretty obvious to me NONE of the posters are Michael. None of them have access to Michael and I just think it should be classed as interesting and entertaining.

    But, and I say but again, I think everyone has gut feelings and instincts about whether what they read is plausible or not. Lace in a lot of MJ history and you can make plausibility out of a jersey jacket. Know what I mean?

    We dont have 'gullible people' on this forum. Having got to know the majority of you who post you are all of sound mind and judgement and I know you use that judgement well. However, its always good to have something to read and of course whoever writes these things has spent a lot of time building up their status in knowing Michaels history. But, thats about it for me but kudos for them for taking the time to do all that. study


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3869
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  starfish on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:33 am

    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2697
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  butterfly on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:41 am



    Ok, I'll tell you what still baffles me...why was a picture of the impersonator E'Casanova placed in the centre of the Memorial Tablet in Gary Indiana?

    Is there a possibility that he was the patient who died in Carolwood house on 25/6/09??



    Sponsored content

    Re: This is a great read - twitlonger by mjviva

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:39 am