L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

MJ aka mjviva - re molestation charges

butterfly

MJ aka mjviva - re molestation charges

Post  butterfly on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Read with discernment...

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/dmsa3q

Yep, I have to admit for me its interesting and certainly an eyeopener on what can go on and wrong in the rich and famous lives.

Ive made up my mind, I dont think I have the thick hide to be famous!!

lol!
    starfish

Re: MJ aka mjviva - re molestation charges

Post  starfish on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:00 am

Yes, it looks like...Hey! Meet the man who did not know until now...Ok...

But again this...

MJloveinsilence ewa
    @mjviva do you think MJ is excited about his return or has "mixed feelings"?
    17 Oct
    in reply to ↑
    mjviva
    @mjviva mjviva
    @MJloveinsilence He is excited and worried both. But he trusts his fans more than ever now. MJ aka mjviva

MJloveinsilence ewa
    @mjviva friend...can you imagine how much joy and peace and hapiness will MJ bring with his comeback? Can you imagine that day???
    (Do you see how dangerous is this?)
    17 Oct
    in reply to ↑
    mjviva
    @mjviva mjviva
    @MJloveinsilence Yes, MJ is aware that he should be back now. He knows he owe this 2 his fans. MJ aka mjviva

(Owes what?)...he does not owe anyone anything...

This to me is a dangerous game. I really do not know is there an end these type of people...When I see something like this it hurts...
    lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:22 am

starfish wrote:Yes, it looks like...Hey! Meet the man who did not know until now...Ok...

But again this...

MJloveinsilence ewa
    @mjviva do you think MJ is excited about his return or has "mixed feelings"?
    17 Oct
    in reply to ↑
    mjviva
    @mjviva mjviva
    @MJloveinsilence He is excited and worried both. But he trusts his fans more than ever now. MJ aka mjviva

MJloveinsilence ewa
    @mjviva friend...can you imagine how much joy and peace and hapiness will MJ bring with his comeback? Can you imagine that day???
    (Do you see how dangerous is this?)
    17 Oct
    in reply to ↑
    mjviva
    @mjviva mjviva
    @MJloveinsilence Yes, MJ is aware that he should be back now. He knows he owe this 2 his fans. MJ aka mjviva

(Owes what?)...he does not owe anyone anything...

This to me is a dangerous game. I really do not know is there an end these type of people...When I see something like this it hurts...
    I have to agree here, he/she is taking this a bit too far now.MJ don't owe anyone crap.He gave us all those wonderful years.Enuff said:)

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Incredible....

MJ is all about surprises so I very much doubt he would want some entity spilling the beans on Twitter for all and sundry to read. He is excited by illusions so then he would want to give us sth to blow our minds, now wouldn't he?

He does not owe the fans a darned thing.

He ows me personally 7 Lancome Hypnose drama mascaras - that went down the drain at his passing- before I went over to the red pill and realized the truth!But MJ is welcome to settle with me on a one to one basis and this has nothing to do with owing the fans anything! We have all his creativity that he shared with us in abundance throughout the years!

I was under the impression that MJ was in control of his life from the moment he wized up to dear old dad , bashit and similar vampires. Read Dancing the Dream and his lyrics and you understand that he is one Incredibly and Invincibly smart cookie!

But this person seems to want to paint a picture of a very gullible MJ- someone not at all in control. This song comes to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LKD-XQjEHs

So i reccon MJ let the right ones in but my question is- if even half of these tweets were true wouldn't it be highly dangerous for MJ return as the KOP?

I wonder what will be coming next from this OH SO enlightening source...

Queen of cats

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:38 pm

hmmm Im wondering if mjviva is having an identity crisis and wishes he were MJ? Perhaps he's testing out his skills as a tabloid junkie writer? Sadly, me thinks he has missed the boat!! Sensationalism is OUT...

Mind you the person does have a wise crack kind of humour ...
    I mean M ari J uana ... seriously ???

lol! afro lol!
    starfish

Post  starfish on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:26 am

lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:50 am