L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

SORRY TO POST THIS HERE BUT WANTED TO REMIND YOU

EMPATHY
    Admin

SORRY TO POST THIS HERE BUT WANTED TO REMIND YOU

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:06 am

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi

HERES THE LINK DIRECT TO OUR OLD FORUM BOARD - ITS also IN OUR GENERAL SECTION

There is STACKS of History on that board. Let me know if you can view everything as a member if you login as if you cant I will have to fix the board and sort it out for you.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: SORRY TO POST THIS HERE BUT WANTED TO REMIND YOU

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:07 am

Can you believe guys we are still HERE!!!! HOW LONG????? lol! We had the other forum in August 2009 I think so we have all been friends for over two years now. flower geek afro cheers Basketball bounce I love you sunny

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:59 am

EMPATHY wrote:Can you believe guys we are still HERE!!!! HOW LONG????? lol! We had the other forum in August 2009 I think so we have all been friends for over two years now. flower geek afro cheers Basketball bounce I love you sunny

OMG, over 2 years ...UNBELIEVABLE !!!

Thanks Empathy and everyone. You are all such a beaut lot. Love and Light xx I love you I love you flower
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:54 am

I just looked at that old forum and so many familiar names that are still here now. I know we all dont get to be here all the time but its really something none of us could project, who would have thought it? affraid

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

seeking

Post  seeking on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:04 am

that's Michael bringing people together flower

i was at the old board some time ago, reading. i'm sure there's a lot of relevant info there, that's somehow been swept under the rug. like the bloodied shirt in his closet, we never heard anything about that anymore, like if it was DNA'd or whatever.

do you also remember the news around the time MJ 'died' that the Jacksons bought twitter followers? an Australian company confirmed it. i didn't even know it was possible!

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:53 am

what is also interesting is that at the begin of the whole scenario information was being put out there left and right, especially about DEA and other agencies. But no one has said anything else about them. It seems like they took a different spin on this entire scenario, focusing on more of the persona King of Pop instead of illegal prescription drugs being promoted in the USA as well as illegal prescription drugs being brought into the country through the Mexican border. And another thing that I find very shocking I guess because I was on Jury Duty not too longer ago,the word Alleged. Now correct me if I am wrong, is Mr. Murray not in court because he killed Michael Jackson, so the wording of Alleged so not be in the books. There is a scipture in the bible that I remember faintly about judgement. I thinnk I will try and find and give more details. It seems that by stating Alleged, that this can be stricken from the courts. So many things to ponder.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:49 pm

seeking wrote:that's Michael bringing people together flower

i was at the old board some time ago, reading. i'm sure there's a lot of relevant info there, that's somehow been swept under the rug. like the bloodied shirt in his closet, we never heard anything about that anymore, like if it was DNA'd or whatever.

do you also remember the news around the time MJ 'died' that the Jacksons bought twitter followers? an Australian company confirmed it. i didn't even know it was possible!

Yes seeking I remember well the speculation that the Jacksons had "bought" twitter followers. The fishiest thing of all was the website of MJHD had been set up by that Amy Sampson - Aussie woman (best not go too deeply into her weirdities here ) before MJ had officially been pronounced dead. Not saying peeps cant be psychic and on the money...

Another thing, with all the modern forensics available WHY was no DNA ever done on the blood of THAT shirt or even of the so called corpse?? The obvious has been SO overlooked - hmm which ones are the idiots????

geek

seeking

Post  seeking on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Lemonbread wrote:And another thing that I find very shocking I guess because I was on Jury Duty not too longer ago,the word Alleged. Now correct me if I am wrong, is Mr. Murray not in court because he killed Michael Jackson, so the wording of Alleged so not be in the books. There is a scipture in the bible that I remember faintly about judgement. I thinnk I will try and find and give more details. It seems that by stating Alleged, that this can be stricken from the courts. So many things to ponder.

yes, lemonbread, the use of "alleged" has me baffled as well. nonbelievers can make excuses for that all they want, but to me it's very significant. some have suggested that they might just have filled up the charge sheet, where the 'alleged' was written on, but i don't think so? i think the verdict document is much different from the charge sheet. you don't just fill in the blanks. and anyway, they were able to correct a typo in the date. June 9 was changed to 25. so they could have deleted the word 'alleged' too, if they wanted to be really clear about it.

here is doggie's piece on that: Who Did Murray Kill?

http://mjhdconspiracy.blogspot.com/2011/11/who-did-murray-kill.html

On November 7, 2011 Dr. Conrad Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. Judge Pastor also remanded Murray in jail until sentencing on November 29, 2011. Does that mean the Michael Jackson death hoax is over?

Not necessarily. Certain things happened as Conrad Murray was found guilty that just didn't make sense.

Judge Pastor passes the verdict to Mrs Sammi Benson who reads it out:

"Superior Court of California; Los Angeles County. The people of the State of California, plaintiff versus Conrad Robert Murray, defendant. Case number FA073164. Title of court and cause. We the jury in the above title and action find the defendant, Conrad Robert Murray, guilty of the crime of involuntary manslaughter in violation of penal code section 192 sub-section B. Alleged victim Michael Joseph Jackson. Alleged date of June 25th 2009. As charged in count one of the information; this seventh day of November 2011. Foreperson juror ID number 145; seat number 3. Is this your verdict; is this your individual and personal verdict so say you one so say you all?"

Hold on there Mrs Benson. You said he was guilty yet the victim and day remain alleged? How is it alleged if he has been found guilty?

The dictionary defines 'alleged' as: "Represented as existing or as being as described but not so proved; supposed."

So Conrad Murray is guilty of involuntary manslaughter yet the victim and date have not been proved? Does that even make sense? How can a person be found guilty without a victim, or a date, being proved? In theory; they can't.

Also the alleged victim was Michael Joseph Jackson; yet his driving license which according to the L.A. Coroner's office was used for identification purposes states his name as Michael Joe Jackson.

And if you want to get really technical the court documents from the 2005 case against Michael Jackson, where he was acquitted of all charges, all used "The People of the State of California v. Michael Joe Jackson" (Case 1133603 if you want to check).

So who the hell died? Because legally Michael Joseph Jackson is not Michael Joe Jackson; as any aliases used in court specifically have to be defined as such. So Mrs Benson would of had to say "Michael Joseph Jackson also known as Michael Joe Jackson."

And I know some are going to be saying: "Well let's not get picky here Joseph or Joe it is all the same." But in a court of law it is not the same; it is not even close. In a court of law one is a legal name and one is an undefined alias; and as an undefined alias is worthless.

So Murray may have been found guilty of involuntary manslaughter - but by legal definition it was not of Michael Joe Jackson.

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:01 pm

OMG somebody go dig that body up...hmm there's a problem tho - which and where is that so called corpse??
    somewhere in the astral world??

best suggestion we get Michael to sort out this mess !

jocolor

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:19 pm