L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Documentary of Dr. Murray -YT-

starfish

Documentary of Dr. Murray -YT-

Post  starfish on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:23 am

Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship 2011 Documentary P1

I did not put all the links but you can continue to watch on this channel...
    butterfly

Re: Documentary of Dr. Murray -YT-

Post  butterfly on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:36 pm

@mjvivamjviva

The documentary has MJ's come back date told by Murray himself. Listen carefully. It's 11.11.11 gift 2 u all from MJ. MJ aka mjviva

12 hours agovia web

Basketball

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Thanks for the link, Butterfly!
    I have watched half of the documentary amd I think Murray is no Oscar material!
    I guess the docu is meant to be a parody on a sponge who gets delusional when being in the vicinity of a celebrity!

Watched the last part and found it interesting to see the final shot of Murray blubbing and then looking at himself in the mirror. lol!

Must watch the rest to find comeback date. One date mentioned was 15th of June 2009 when Murray had a spiritual experience ( Michael pulled him out of a black hole).I don't think that this is the date though ( 15th June 2012 ).

The British speaking voice reminds me of Batshit. Not that it's himdoing the narrating here but I guess the director was inspired by "Living with Michael Jckson " by Batshit- or what do you reckon?

Entertaining to say the least... lol!

Queen of cats
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:02 pm

QueenOfCats wrote:Thanks for the link, Butterfly!
    I have watched half of the documentary amd I think Murray is no Oscar material!
    I guess the docu is meant to be a parody on a sponge who gets delusional when being in the vicinity of a celebrity!

Watched the last part and found it interesting to see the final shot of Murray blubbing and then looking at himself in the mirror. lol!

Must watch the rest to find comeback date. One date mentioned was 15th of June 2009 when Murray had a spiritual experience ( Michael pulled him out of a black hole).I don't think that this is the date though ( 15th June 2012 ).

The British speaking voice reminds me of Batshit. Not that it's himdoing the narrating here but I guess the director was inspired by "Living with Michael Jckson " by Batshit- or what do you reckon?

Entertaining to say the least... lol!

Queen of cats

Your comments made me laugh more than the doco lol! lol!
    ionkazl

Post  ionkazl on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:45 am

lol!

And the fact that this interview - it was Michael's Special Assignments, one can prove such an example. When Murray said as he came down the spirit of Michael, his shirt was a sign Oops! . This is an interesting word and usually say when people blurt something out of stupidity or lied and was caught on the word, but he did look silly and innocent eyes, saying that with every case.
    By the way, Chernoff, a cigar is somewhat similar to Dileo. Do not you think?

seeking

Post  seeking on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:27 am

i just watched it, and i didn't find clues :( well, this may be one of my dense moments care to enlighten poor old me? did you find anything?

for something that's supposed to have been filmed for - did they say 2 years? it's very bare, i think. like there's nothing new that we didn't know. well, there was. Flanagan and Chernoff arguing and Flanagan using the F word on Chernoff. wow, very professional! and why did Chernoff agree to be filmed in bed in his shorts? i can't imagine TMez or Walgren doing that! while showing court footage, the docu was saying that Flanagan cross-examined Shafer, but it was Chernoff on the footage LOL.

this is one messy story. but he didn't say anything that could have reversed the verdict.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:07 pm