L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

THINGS THAT RELATE TO MICHAEL TODAY THROUGH NUMEROLOGY

EMPATHY
    Admin

THINGS THAT RELATE TO MICHAEL TODAY THROUGH NUMEROLOGY

Post  EMPATHY on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:02 am

In Your Public Life...
    Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Ballet, Devil, Door, Earth, Elegance, Finance, Flood, Funk, Giraffe, Heart, Pearl, Pope, Pride, Rabbit, Riddle, Rum, Ship, Staff, Stage".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Ascent, Barrier, Bear, Bond, Border, Breakthrough, Capital, Card, Chicken, Chrome, Desert, Enemy, Execution, Eye, Facet, Fellowship, Flattery, General, God, Hypnosis, Ice, Leopard, Machine, Mason, Medicine, Microscope, Monk, Mountain, Mystery, Navigator, Nose, Obedience, Philosophy, Plague, Queen, Roulette, Scheme, Snow, Sphere, Spider, Target, Vanilla, Vodka".

In Your Private Life...
    Words that embody your presence are "Agility, Ambition, Author, Barbarism, Forest, Iridium, Monkey, Prayer, Shepherd, Shout, Spring, Violet, Warlock, Wisdom".

Words that embody the people or things that you interact with are "Africa, Boat, Change, Death, Fire, Gold, Jackal, Ocean, Palace, Rich, Tide".

Words that embody things that you may be a part of are "Transformation".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Authority, Compulsion, Intimidation, Sterility".

In Your Spiritual Life...
    Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Head, Irony, Motor, Style, Tower, Tropic, Venus, Wizard".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Air, Anonymity, Attention, Bank, Cabal, Chocolate, Compliance, Crimson, Darkness, Dictionary, Emissary, Excitement, Exhaustion, Future, Gangster, Genetics, Groove, Harbinger, Labyrinth, Lamb, Liberty, Man, Merchant, Mirror, Need, Numerology, Octopus, Overlord, Panther, Parliament, Phoenix, Portal, Prison, Psychedelic, Psychology, Quest, Rainbow, Satisfaction, Scorpion, Sensuality, Soldier, Sparkle, Spirit, Struggle, Succubus, Supply, Suspense, Syzygy, Tattoo, Theory, Throat, Tongue, Usurper, Utopia, Warlord, Zenith".

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: THINGS THAT RELATE TO MICHAEL TODAY THROUGH NUMEROLOGY

Post  EMPATHY on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:20 am

Curious because the word Africa reminded me of something.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/is_n7_v47/ai_12288831/?tag=content;col1

Strange that Senegal is the place Thome Thome was associated with.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:19 am

Its quite insidious how the Elite propaganda media had such an evil campaign going to turn the public against MJ. Thankfully the tide is turning and we will all see the Light of Day.

farao

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:34 am