L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

I've been part of MJ (Michael Jackson) since he was born -Debbie-

starfish

I've been part of MJ (Michael Jackson) since he was born -Debbie-

Post  starfish on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:51 am

I still speak to Michael Jackson: iLIVE
    Debbie by email | 13 November, 2011 11:12

Although I too feel that there is an outward appearance as to where the blame lies, unfortunately I know differently. I've been part of MJ (Michael Jackson) since he was born.

Even in his molestation trials I too thought he was guilty until I found out the latter.

I know it might sound strange, but MJ and I were twin souls. It's like the yin/yang symbol - part of each other. I was linked to him so strongly that at times I performed his very own dance steps before he did.

We spoke most every day - like a medium speaking to someone who has passed-telepathically. Now, even after he has passed we speak all the time.

I'm writing a book on our experiences since I think it needs to be known. If you look at his music you'll see more of what I mean. My name, Debbie is in many of his songs and the Blue Eye photo released after his death, has a special significance. Only one eye is painted blue.

I have blue eyes, and am the other half of him. The mirrors are his jacket in that photo represent the fact that we mirror each other. The actual cover for his 2001 invincible album was the actual cover for my first draft of our story written in 1996, only it wasn't black and white.

One eye was blue and the other was brown. I could go on and on, but the fact is he told me what happened when he died. He did have a problem with drugs, but he was murdered.

Frank Dileo was in his home the night he passed. Frank is dead now. I don't think it's a coincidence. Either way, if you look at the time line when Frank said he heard about an ambulance being at Michaels home and the time of his call to Michael Amir, there's a hole.

Frank said he was at lunch at 11:30 he just got it when he got a call from a "fan" to tell him there was an ambulance at Michael's home. He called Michael Amir, he said, and he said he heard the same and was on his way.

One problem: The 911 call wasn't even made until 12:20 and according the Amir's testimony he was only told to come to the house right away, not even that there was a problem. Frank was involved and AEG and the executors were after Michaels catalogue.

Bottom line is that he was worth more dead than alive.

I'm not a suspicious person by nature, I was never a devout MJ fan. He was my twin soul. We were connected. I have no reason to doubt what he tells me, but I do look for facts and everything he has told me so far has checked out.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/ilive/2011/11/13/i-still-speak-to-michael-jackson-ilive

seeking

Re: I've been part of MJ (Michael Jackson) since he was born -Debbie-

Post  seeking on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:34 am

methinks it's true that people in this story could not get their timelines right :) Marlon Jackson and Frank's stories did not jive, either. Marlon said he was on the phone with Frank the night before, but Frank denied it.

Frank also said that he and Randy Phillips told the children at the hospital, with Murray standing by the door. but in court, i think Michael Amir said he was also there.

i felt sad when Frank Dileo passed away, but i don't think he was murdered. the Peter Lopez death is more mysterious to me. why would he commit suicide outside the house? i think they have stopped investigating since we never heard anything about that anymore.

starfish

Post  starfish on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:41 am

I do not know by Debbie...but I remember we had a conversation on the subject ''Blue Eye''...
    http://love.motion-forum.net/t1009-michael-jacksons-blue-eye

seeking

Post  seeking on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:48 am

thanks for the link, starfish. interesting.

if only Michael were here to explain that to us. i think Arno Bani talked about that photo shoot, but i have forgotten what he said. the only thing i recall is that the suit was a YSL :)

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:35 am

If Frank Dileo knew he was dying he had nothing to lose whatever he said. Thats the problem.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:17 pm

There are some many inconsistencies as well as smoke and mirror stuff put out that I think Michael is finally getting what he set out to achieve, that is to get people to question and discern whatever is fed to the public by mainstream media. Surely to goodness we can discern what is ridiculous?? For example, that Conray Murray documentary is some tragic-comedy. I bet the guy had to do many a retake before he could keep a "tragic" face together saying stuff like "he can't be weirder than he is" !!!

Methinks Shakespeare has reincarnated as MJ !!

jocolor

lol!
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:20 pm

I had to delete what I posted because it was a bit rude, but 'DEBBIE - twin soul' - shove your book !!!this is just another in the line of money making opportunists.
    By now I have almost had enough of these people.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:20 am

butterfly wrote:

There are some many inconsistencies as well as smoke and mirror stuff put out that I think Michael is finally getting what he set out to achieve, that is to get people to question and discern whatever is fed to the public by mainstream media. Surely to goodness we can discern what is ridiculous?? For example, that Conray Murray documentary is some tragic-comedy. I bet the guy had to do many a retake before he could keep a "tragic" face together saying stuff like "he can't be weirder than he is" !!!

jocolor

lol!

Did you know that Shakespeare might in fact have been Christopher Marlowe in disguse?
    Marlowe is ALLEGED ( yes, this word keeps doing the rounds these days lol! )to have faked his death and not died in a pub brawl as was reported by historical scribes.

http://www.marlovian.com/essays/anatomy.html

So perhaps HIStory is repeating itself.... study

Queen of cats
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:53 am

QueenOfCats wrote:
    butterfly wrote:

jocolor

lol!

Did you know that Shakespeare might in fact have been Christopher Marlowe in disguse?
    Marlowe is ALLEGED ( yes, this word keeps doing the rounds these days lol! )to have faked his death and not died in a pub brawl as was reported by historical scribes.

http://www.marlovian.com/essays/anatomy.html

So perhaps HIStory is repeating itself.... study

Queen of cats

starfish

Post  starfish on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:47 am

They popping up like popcorn from all sides...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:11 am