L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"

starfish

Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"

Post  starfish on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:40 am

Both are good!...but, I love you sound/vibrations from ''You Are Not Alone''...and the end is amazing...rock lol!...

http://soundcloud.com/mjimmortal

Celebrate the release of IMMORTAL 1 week from today! How? Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You" from the album and let us know what you think in the comments below!
    http://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson

Lemonbread

Re: Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"

Post  Lemonbread on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Guys, correct me if I may sound a little crazy or wrong, but that consolidation of those two songs sound very recent, not a remix from the past. Someone stated that the song sounded different from the original.Things that will make you ponder..........
    butterfly

Re: Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"

Post  butterfly on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Thanks star for the link...great songs. I especially love it when he sings in Spanish ..swoon... lol!

Immortal...a winner

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:42 am

Absolutly gorgeous. Love I Just Can't Stop Loving you!

Such beautiful lyrics and the new arrangement is wonderful. Michael's voice sounds greater than ever- almost immortal! jocolor

Queen of cats
    starfish

Post  starfish on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:14 am

You're welcome girls... I love you ... ...

It is interesting that it is set to soundcloud...so we get an interesting feedback...

And I still think that the end well fit the story....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:48 am