L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

WRITE YOUR QUESTION HERE FOR STITCHOMANCY

Lemonbread

Re: WRITE YOUR QUESTION HERE FOR STITCHOMANCY

Post  Lemonbread on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:26 am

The Nero Jackson that I was referring to is Michael Jackson great-grandfather. I read somewhere that Mr. Nero Jackson was that of the status of a Tribal Shaman. Being that Michael is a special person born under a Full Moon and he is the only child of Katherine and Joseph Jackson that was born under a full moon. So in other words Michael is very special and what I have been reading about him he is a very spiritual person, more than most people will know.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Lemonbread wrote:The Nero Jackson that I was referring to is Michael Jackson great-grandfather. I read somewhere that Mr. Nero Jackson was that of the status of a Tribal Shaman. Being that Michael is a special person born under a Full Moon and he is the only child of Katherine and Joseph Jackson that was born under a full moon. So in other words Michael is very special and what I have been reading about him he is a very spiritual person, more than most people will know.

That is very interesting info about Michael's great-grandfather. Are you therefore asking Stitchomancy whether or not Nero Jackson has reincarnated as Michael Jackson? Perhaps dealing with unfinished business/mission from his previous lifetime? A Shaman is a very wise and spiritual being. Michael Jackson could well qualify for such a title this lifetime too..

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Butterfly, you hit the nail right on the head. That is the question that I am asking. And from what I have read it seems that there were some land that belong to the Jackson family that was taken away from them. And that Michael Jackson great-grandfather was some type of an healer. Pretty interesting stuff that the world did not know about the Jackson family. The crazy thing about this is that the land that was taken away from them had oil makes you wonder. So I am thinking this, Michael heal/shaman in his own sense considering he is of Native-American descendant, because of his aura. That is why I believe that he can sense things or more like he is a empathic and he is very sensitive to what is going on in the spiritual as well as on this plane of existence. I think that is one of the reason why he is very good friends with Mr. Chopra. What is also coming to mind is that he spent a lot of time in Ireland and what is the main attraction in Ireland if you have not guess it yet. Does the name Newgrange mean anything. I think that Michael spent a lot of time in Ireland and not just in one location. I think that Michael was like a sponge wanting to soak up all of the knowledge that he can. And probably was a history buff as well so anything or anyplace that he found to be magical I bet he wanted to be there. Michael was connected to Earth in a way that we all will never understand.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:09 pm

I can feel Michael has connected with a lot of spiritual people this lifetime. I was just up dated about David Wilcock and he has been given a death threat! On his latest blog (see other thread here) he mentions about Benjamin Fulford's close ties with Chodoin Daikaku, head of the world-wide Martial Arts groups. A lot of self reflection required in any martial arts school. Well for the records Daikaku was also a close friend of the singer Michael Jackson

As for Ireland, maybe Michael had earlier ancient ties and thus explored the Newgrange region to renew his spiritual connection.

I would classify Michael Jackson as a highly spiritual healer, in fact a mystic.

flower

Sending Love and Light to David Wilcock.

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:06 am

Lemonbread wrote:Butterfly, you hit the nail right on the head. That is the question that I am asking. And from what I have read it seems that there were some land that belong to the Jackson family that was taken away from them. And that Michael Jackson great-grandfather was some type of an healer. Pretty interesting stuff that the world did not know about the Jackson family. The crazy thing about this is that the land that was taken away from them had oil makes you wonder. So I am thinking this, Michael heal/shaman in his own sense considering he is of Native-American descendant, because of his aura. That is why I believe that he can sense things or more like he is a empathic and he is very sensitive to what is going on in the spiritual as well as on this plane of existence. I think that is one of the reason why he is very good friends with Mr. Chopra. What is also coming to mind is that he spent a lot of time in Ireland and what is the main attraction in Ireland if you have not guess it yet. Does the name Newgrange mean anything. I think that Michael spent a lot of time in Ireland and not just in one location. I think that Michael was like a sponge wanting to soak up all of the knowledge that he can. And probably was a history buff as well so anything or anyplace that he found to be magical I bet he wanted to be there. Michael was connected to Earth in a way that we all will never understand.

This is getting a bit spooky for me...

Newgrange is Si An Bru in Gaelic and one of my first names is Sian. But I changed the spelling to Shån since I was fed up with constantly having to correct people's pronunciation of a Gaelic word. I had some interactions on FB shortly after MJ "passed" with a guy whose profile pic was Peter Pan. He was a friend of Karen Faye's. If you made an anagram of his name you could get such a word as "gravesfled" . This dude was very polite and charming and told me that he could see wisdom in my face even though I was a Brit! I guess he meant "English" by Brit and I guess he didn't like English people much.He changed my name to SHANGEL which I of course thought was great.
    in passing I must mention that I went to a Scottish artist/past life medium a year ago who told me that in some of my previous xistences I had been a wizard, a wolf, a feline and a white witch. He also said that I could change my appearance and make myself more or less invisible lol!

Mr Gravesfled unfortunately stopped pming me after a few months because he said he was sooo busy with various artisric projects.

My great-gramdmother came from Cork and her name was Catherine O'Shea. She was going to emmigrate to The States but for some reason she didn't get further than Cardiff, Wales.The Cardiff giant comes to mind... So my Mom is Welsh/Irish and I have a cousin named Conrad....NOT MURRAY though...

Shall I tell you guys more?

No, I think this is quite enough for now, don't you?
    Sorry to rattle on but there are so many coincidences that I had to get some of them off my chest. rendeer

I guess I feel slightly confused ny all these obscure connections popping up from time to time.

As far as MJ is concerned I have a habit of flipping it open at random a few times a week to see what message I get. Well, the page below is the page I have got at least 4 times over the past 10 days;

Thia to me is a very native American kind of image. The posture, the moves, the tribal dude in the background- very interesting in spite of him proably being African.. I guess I find Dancing the Dream kind of native American in its imagery and storytelling style with profound connections to nature.

BTW I read a bit about MJ's great grandfather the other day. Among other things he got his nose pinched with a red hot pair of tongs as a punishment for some misdemeanor or other... elephant

I guess that MJ would not like to be tamed and put into slavery either... I guess MJ is like that wonderful Choctaw pony Spirit in the Disney animaled film

Queen of cats

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:19 am

QOC, love your insights, there are always interesting and thought provoking.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:08 pm

QoC, did you say SPOOKY affraid ??

You got me spellbound gal !!

There is definitely something stirring in that cauldron of yours!

So many syncronicities....

Many thanks for sharing I love you

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:39 am

Im so sorry I am behind with EVERYTHING but had a lot of missing children work and a few(missing children) forum problems - need to sort things out before I can get back here. But I will! flower

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:33 am

Lemonbread wrote:QOC, love your insights, there are always interesting and thought provoking.

Thanks so much for your support, Lemonbread.

It sure feels real good to know that you don't think I am totally round the bend...

Queen of cats

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 am

butterfly wrote:

QoC, did you say SPOOKY affraid ??

You got me spellbound gal !!

There is definitely something stirring in that cauldron of yours!

So many syncronicities....

Many thanks for sharing I love you

Well, Butterfly, I am delighted to have spellbound you. I guess this is not an easy thing to do....

BTW I thought to let you know that one of my cats is called Charlie Chaplin...And he is both Black and White...

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:11 pm

QOC, you would be crazy if you let someone try to conform you to someone whom that you don't want to be. People will alwasy criticize what they do not understand.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Lets be honest here. Just being on this forum where tarot reading, I Ching, Stitchomancy (OMG!!!) and anything else that may be considered "daggy, loopy, weird or out of the box" would make some of my dear friends run for the hills on just mentioning such stuff !! And lets not forget who brought us together here - Michael Jackson...who as we all know was always ostracised by the tabloids for his "weirdness".
    Oh well, it could well be the mainstream ONE day. I live in hope...

one thing, Im never bored.

lol! lol!

PS Could it be that we are each a 100th Monkey?? jocolor

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:41 pm

QoC .. meow..love your Charlie Chaplin..gorgeous !!

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:46 pm

QOC, I have a question that I would like to ask. I was hoping with your special gift in decipher that you can unravel the answer. Here is the question: Is there any link between Sahmon Studio/Sahmon Games and Michael Jackson.

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:29 am

butterfly wrote:

QoC .. meow..love your Charlie Chaplin..gorgeous !!

Hi Butterfly!

Charlie LOVES being adored so he sends you a big hug!

Miauuuu from Charlie Charming flower

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:25 pm

butterfly wrote:
    Lets be honest here. Just being on this forum where tarot reading, I Ching, Stitchomancy (OMG!!!) and anything else that may be considered "daggy, loopy, weird or out of the box" would make some of my dear friends run for the hills on just mentioning such stuff !! And lets not forget who brought us together here - Michael Jackson...who as we all know was always ostracised by the tabloids for his "weirdness".

lol! lol!

Did someone mention Monkey?Well, here we have Charlie having some balance issues:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEIzkT1eFgc

And here we have a necklace that MJ gave to Elizabeth Taylor:

AS you said, Butterfly-never bored.

And that suits me very well, born in the year of the monkey that I am, just like Diana Ross and Elizabeth Taylor! jocolor jocolor

Queen of cats elephant
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:49 pm

QueenOfCats wrote:
    butterfly wrote:

lol! lol!

Did someone mention Monkey?Well, here we have Charlie having some balance issues:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEIzkT1eFgc

Laughed my pants off lol! lol!

And here we have a necklace that MJ gave to Elizabeth Taylor:

There's certainly a lot of monkeying around there !! Bet MJ designed it jocolor

AS you said, Butterfly-never bored.

And that suits me very well, born in the year of the monkey that I am, just like Diana Ross and Elizabeth Taylor! jocolor jocolor

Great to know you are in good company QoC !!

Queen of cats elephant

Perhaps we could set up a Cirque du Monkeys here !!

geek
    starfish

Post  starfish on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:30 am

You have a question by butterfly TQC.

''Im just wondering about this Alejandra Jackson - could she be a big troublemaker?? I remember MJ wanted her out of the family house and apparently disliked her presence there and rarely visited. So Go Go mentioned above her refusing to sign confidentiality agreement..is she playing havoc behind the scenes?

Maybe Queen of Cats can you pls do that thingmejigmancy pls?''

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 pm

QOC, is my question In Michael travels to Egypt, Did he every went to The Valley of The Dead?

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:00 pm

starfish wrote:You have a question by butterfly TQC.

''Im just wondering about this Alejandra Jackson - could she be a big troublemaker?? I remember MJ wanted her out of the family house and apparently disliked her presence there and rarely visited. So Go Go mentioned above her refusing to sign confidentiality agreement..is she playing havoc behind the scenes?

QUESTION- Alejandra Jackson A TROUBLEMAKER?

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from New Arabian Nights by Robert Louis Stevenson:

gentleman?"

"If he gets hold of me," whispered Harry, "I am as good as dead. He has been pursuing me all day, carries a sword-stick, and is an Indian military officer."

"These are fine manners," cried the maid. "And what, if you please, may be his name?"

"It is the General, my master," answered Harry. "He is after this bandbox."

"Did not I tell you?" cried the maid in triumph. "I told you I thought worse than nothing of your Lady Vandeleur; and if you had an eye in your head you might see what she is for yourself. An

---------

My comment: Well,this passage is pretty self explanatory. It is about intrigue, betrayal and illusion. Two characters who are underlings are discussing a couple of absent characters of higher social status than themselves. Lady Vandeleur is synbolic of vandalism but the maid might feel threatened so SHE might be the vandal... study

And the General is the person in charge of the moneybags. So MJ wants his "BAMbox" back...

My apologies for missing your question here, Butterfly!

Queen of cats

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Lemonbread wrote:QOC, is my question In Michael travels to Egypt, Did he every went to The Valley of The Dead?

QUESTION: DID MJ VISIT THE VALLEY OF THE DEAD?

REPLY:The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from A Child's Garden of Verses by Robert Louis Stevenson:

To dig the sandy shore.

My holes were empty like a cup. In every hole the sea came up, Till it could come no more.

IV Young Night-Thought

All night long and every night, When my mama puts out the light, I see the people marching by, As plain as day before my eye.

Armies and emperor and kings

My thoughts: This indicates that he did visit a historical place of major importance and that it kept haunting him in his dreams.The holes and water is interesting. Location: a desert perhaps....

Since this is a yes/no question my interpretation is on teh brief side.

Queen of cats

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:36 pm

I have a question of my own for stitchomancy:

For how long has MJ been playing the fool for our entertainment and studying us/the audience and our reactions?

REPLY:

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from The Marriage Contract by Honore de Balzac:

"But what is it? what has happened?" asked mother and daughter.

Madame de Gyas thereupon allowed herself the happiness of repeating all the current gossip, not sparing her two friends a single stab. Natalie and Madame Evangelista looked at each other and laughed, but they fully understood the meaning of the tale and the motives of their friend. The Spanish lady took her revenge very much as Celimene took hers on Arsinoe.

"My dear, are you ignorant--you who know the provinces so well--can you be ignorant of what a mother is capable when she has on her hands a daughter whom she cannot marry for want of 'dot' and lovers, want of beauty, want of mind, and, sometimes, want of everything? Why, a
    ----------------------------------

My thoughts- well, I certainly got a clear reply to this one.

What a mother is capable of..... you know guys, that I think it was Jermaine who said sth about Michael and his mom being as similar as two peas in a pod...So way back in time they might have created this KOP persona, complete with chalk white makeup and meek and mild manner...

And in this extract we have a few characters who have turned the tables of their enemeies and can thus enjoy a good laugh at the ways of the world... lol!

Queen of cats
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:04 pm

QueenOfCats wrote:
    starfish wrote:You have a question by butterfly TQC.

QUESTION- Alejandra Jackson A TROUBLEMAKER?

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from New Arabian Nights by Robert Louis Stevenson:

gentleman?"

"If he gets hold of me," whispered Harry, "I am as good as dead. He has been pursuing me all day, carries a sword-stick, and is an Indian military officer."

"These are fine manners," cried the maid. "And what, if you please, may be his name?"

"It is the General, my master," answered Harry. "He is after this bandbox."

"Did not I tell you?" cried the maid in triumph. "I told you I thought worse than nothing of your Lady Vandeleur; and if you had an eye in your head you might see what she is for yourself. An

---------

My comment: Well,this passage is pretty self explanatory. It is about intrigue, betrayal and illusion. Two characters who are underlings are discussing a couple of absent characters of higher social status than themselves. Lady Vandeleur is synbolic of vandalism but the maid might feel threatened so SHE might be the vandal... study

And the General is the person in charge of the moneybags. So MJ wants his "BAMbox" back...

My apologies for missing your question here, Butterfly!

Queen of cats

QOC - Thanks for your prompt reply!

Gosh, say no more...

Bet the General is playing his cards close to his chest..

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:08 pm

QueenOfCats wrote:I have a question of my own for stitchomancy:

For how long has MJ been playing the fool for our entertainment and studying us/the audience and our reactions?

REPLY:

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from The Marriage Contract by Honore de Balzac:

"But what is it? what has happened?" asked mother and daughter.

Madame de Gyas thereupon allowed herself the happiness of repeating all the current gossip, not sparing her two friends a single stab. Natalie and Madame Evangelista looked at each other and laughed, but they fully understood the meaning of the tale and the motives of their friend. The Spanish lady took her revenge very much as Celimene took hers on Arsinoe.

"My dear, are you ignorant--you who know the provinces so well--can you be ignorant of what a mother is capable when she has on her hands a daughter whom she cannot marry for want of 'dot' and lovers, want of beauty, want of mind, and, sometimes, want of everything? Why, a
    ----------------------------------

My thoughts- well, I certainly got a clear reply to this one.

What a mother is capable of..... you know guys, that I think it was Jermaine who said sth about Michael and his mom being as similar as two peas in a pod...So way back in time they might have created this KOP persona, complete with chalk white makeup and meek and mild manner...

And in this extract we have a few characters who have turned the tables of their enemeies and can thus enjoy a good laugh at the ways of the world... lol!

Queen of cats

Sly as foxes...

BTW TQoC - great question !!

lol!

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:48 pm

QOC, If my memory serves me correctly, did he not travel to Egypt when he was very young. The reason why I posed that question because, the Valley of the Dead keeps popping up in my brains. Something is telling me that I need to tie this phrase" Valley of The Dead" with Michael. Mr. Chopra got me to thinking about this phrase.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:24 am