L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

WRITE YOUR QUESTION HERE FOR STITCHOMANCY

butterfly

Re: WRITE YOUR QUESTION HERE FOR STITCHOMANCY

Post  butterfly on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Lemonbread wrote:QOC, If my memory serves me correctly, did he not travel to Egypt when he was very young. The reason why I posed that question because, the Valley of the Dead keeps popping up in my brains. Something is telling me that I need to tie this phrase" Valley of The Dead" with Michael. Mr. Chopra got me to thinking about this phrase.

Out of curiosity I googled and this came up

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?ShowID=272&Id=ENTEN20120192737

"Now let me BREATHE in my own time" from TII

afro

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:59 am

butterfly wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:
    starfish wrote:You have a question by butterfly TQC.

''Im just wondering about this Alejandra Jackson - could she be a big troublemaker?? I remember MJ wanted her out of the family house and apparently disliked her presence there and rarely visited. So Go Go mentioned above her refusing to sign confidentiality agreement..is she playing havoc behind the scenes?

Maybe Queen of Cats can you pls do that thingmejigmancy pls?''

QUESTION- Alejandra Jackson A TROUBLEMAKER?

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from New Arabian Nights by Robert Louis Stevenson:

gentleman?"

"If he gets hold of me," whispered Harry, "I am as good as dead. He has been pursuing me all day, carries a sword-stick, and is an Indian military officer."

"These are fine manners," cried the maid. "And what, if you please, may be his name?"

"It is the General, my master," answered Harry. "He is after this bandbox."

"Did not I tell you?" cried the maid in triumph. "I told you I thought worse than nothing of your Lady Vandeleur; and if you had an eye in your head you might see what she is for yourself. An

---------

My comment: Well,this passage is pretty self explanatory. It is about intrigue, betrayal and illusion. Two characters who are underlings are discussing a couple of absent characters of higher social status than themselves. Lady Vandeleur is synbolic of vandalism but the maid might feel threatened so SHE might be the vandal... study

And the General is the person in charge of the moneybags. So MJ wants his "BAMbox" back...

My apologies for missing your question here, Butterfly!

Queen of cats

QOC - Thanks for your prompt reply!

Gosh, say no more...

Bet the General is playing his cards close to his chest..

Interesting that we got a GENERAL here in view of MJ's fondness for military garb...

I see that the brothers are also sporting military jackets on the UNITY tour. However, the GENERAL is the one really in charge- the highest active rank of a military not at war.

I have always been fascinated by the INTRO to The HIStory Tour with all the marching and saluting. MJ though American did have a taste for irony now didn't he? As I understand it Americans in general( ooops a pun) are not that into Irony and that is perhaps why MJ was often misunderstood in his homeland... Dude ought to have moved to Britain long ago as this is a nation that thrives on irony.

Queen of cats

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 am

butterfly wrote:
    Lemonbread wrote:QOC, If my memory serves me correctly, did he not travel to Egypt when he was very young. The reason why I posed that question because, the Valley of the Dead keeps popping up in my brains. Something is telling me that I need to tie this phrase" Valley of The Dead" with Michael. Mr. Chopra got me to thinking about this phrase.

Out of curiosity I googled and this came up

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?ShowID=272&Id=ENTEN20120192737.

Very interesting stuff this. A clue/several clues no doubt. "Breathe" seems to be the operative word here.Great connection to THis Is It, Butterfly!

Some of these tales about MJ seem so "planted" if you get what I mean. Dave Dave and his "pole position", Paul MacCartney references, freeing himself from his criminal father, Deepac on The Valley of the Dead and propfol and then the song title, Gibb and his song All In Your Name. well, the list just goes on and on.

Of course the song REMEMBER TEH TIME is about a man/entertainer/former royal favourite who comes back from the dead, isn't it? He is in a hostile environment where any minute the queen can go from SMILE to OFF WITH HIS HEAD. The queen/world is indeed a fickle audience!

Of course GHOSTS and IS IT SCARY FOR YOU are all about returning from The Valley of the Dead in some form or other with a particular mission in mind!

Queen of cats

"Now let me BREATHE in my own time" from TII

afro [/quote]

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:00 am

If I could remember correctly, did LaToya not stated that Michael was cleansing himself before preparing for This Is It. That could mean spiritually as well as physically. The thought that keeps coming up in my mind is the Native American tradition of meditation which allows them to travel into the Valley of the Dead(Spirit World) now Mr.Chopra is a pretty interesting person. And he has been a friend to Michael for many of years. Then you add to the fact that Michael has travel to many of the great historical places with some pretty interesting mystical places. Where maybe sometimes the Spiritual Beings speaks to Michael.
    starfish

Post  starfish on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:54 am

First, Americans are very proud of their military garbage and no one is messing with that, have irony or not.
    Secondly, I'm not sure that Michael is messing with that especially in that period...

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 pm

QOC, You know what thought just popped into my head when I connected "Now let me Breathe in my own time." and the Vallye of Dead. I get that in order for Michael to get a little bit of peace in this world he had to walk between two the Living and the Dead. And the interesting thing about Michael that he was able to be among the great "Kings"(leaders of the world) and still be humble. For some reason every time I think about the situation that was thrust among Michael it reminds me of the story in the bible about Lucifer trying to tempt Jesus. Gaining all of the riches of this world but yet losing his soul. There is a lesson that needs to be learned here.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:17 pm

Quite frankly I feel that Michael saw the devil's work in the entertainment industry from a very early age. No doubt he wrestled with this juxtaposition from a very tender age.

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:50 am

NEW QUESTION: WHO IS PABLO?

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from A Legend of Montrose by Walter Scott:

The best of causes is the best of pay. DONNE.

The difficulty and narrowness of the road had by this time become such as to interrupt the conversation of the travellers, and Lord Menteith, reining back his horse, held a moment's private conversation with his domestics. The Captain, who now led the van of the party, after about a quarter of a mile's slow and toilsome advance up a broken and rugged ascent, emerged into an upland valley, to which a mountain stream acted as a drain, and afforded sufficient room upon its greensward banks for the travellers to pursue their journey in a more social manner.

Lord Menteith accordingly resumed the conversation, which had
    orry to change the subject but I feel the need to dosome work on PABLO who has popped up in anotehr thread today.

My interpretation:

"The best of causes is the best of pay. DONNE."

This line in itself gives us a clear and important message. Something has been done for a great cause.....
    Pablo is here for a reason. In addition we get a little pun here. I guess Sir Walter is quoting John DONNE here, an English metaphysical poet. But we also can read the meaning "Donne" as something that has been accomplished...

The characters in thsi part of the story are travelling and it is not an easy journey. Pablo has not had an easy ride since he has been slaundered and stolen from/robbed on the Internet. He has kept opening and closing accounts because he has been pursued by hatred from "fans". Very similar to Michaelin the real world in this respect. But things seem to be improving for both Pablo and MJ. The party comes to a green and pleasant valley and there is water to ease their thurst and now the difficulties have been overcome they are able toconverse in a sociable manner. The internet undercover as a means to communicate as a regular guy with MJ fans?

There is a Captain here-a Captain who is the one in charge.Is it Pablo or is it MJ? Is Pablo the ghost of MJ the entertaining KOP?

2nd QUESTION

IS PABLO THE GHOST OF THE KOP?

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from An Inland Voyage by Robert Louis Stevenson:

well as most other champions) was a Royal Nautical Sportsman. And if we would only wait until the Sunday, this infernal paddler would be so condescending as to accompany us on our next stage. Neither of us had the least desire to drive the coursers of the sun against Apollo.
    When the young man was gone, we countermanded our candles, and ordered some brandy and water. The great billows had gone over our head. The Royal Nautical Sportsmen were as nice young fellows as a man would wish to see, but they were a trifle too young and a thought too nautical for us. We began to see that we were old and cynical; we liked ease and the agreeable rambling of the human mind

Another journey is referred to here. next stage of a journey is also refrred to here. Pablo only here for a while or doing the hole stint? Dude is on a journey- yes, we know....

There is a discussion regarding a performance. "Infernal paddling" could be "infernal moonwalking". What was fun for young MJ is not fun for the older MJ...

As we see from the passage he young and the old are contrasted. The young ones "love to tour" but the older ones prefer to observe. Pablo provokes ramblings of the human mind, ramblings that are then discussed by x and y.

My take : He looks like MJ , he is an entertainer, and he is pleasant and excels in the art of dance. But the man pulling our strings is very happy to read and observe the comments that his videos get on YT. Perhaps in order to plan the next stage of his journey/adventure?

Pablo as a character is shy but stands his ground.Reminds me of ...... lol!

Interesting that line about not wanting to mess with the god Apollo who has been variously recognized as a god of light and the sun, truth and prophecy, healing, plague, music, poetry...

Hope u guys don't mind my butting in with a new reading in teh midst of young MJ and the entertainment industry. I will get back on track but since Pablo popped up in another thread I thought I'd do some NEW stitching ....

Queen of cats

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:10 am

Lemonbread wrote:QOC, You know what thought just popped into my head when I connected "Now let me Breathe in my own time." and the Vallye of Dead. I get that in order for Michael to get a little bit of peace in this world he had to walk between two the Living and the Dead. And the interesting thing about Michael that he was able to be among the great "Kings"(leaders of the world) and still be humble. For some reason every time I think about the situation that was thrust among Michael it reminds me of the story in the bible about Lucifer trying to tempt Jesus. Gaining all of the riches of this world but yet losing his soul. There is a lesson that needs to be learned here.

Yes, I agree with your interesting comparison here. I believe it was Janet who said MJ was too nice to be a celebrity...

The Victory Tour- all the procceeds went to charity, didn't they?

He was amazingly grounded but that has perhaps to do with his Native American background. The chakras and the 777 he kept referring to in different ways point to a connection between heaven and earth in multiple ways...

Queen of cats

PS There is a Valley of Death in California, isn't there? I wonder if this has sth to do with Native American spirituality?

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:17 am

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2011/02/04/life-in-death-valley-9471

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:19 am

Lemonbread wrote:http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2011/02/04/life-in-death-valley-9471

Thank you so much for the lin, Lemonbread. Really interesting site and good to know that there is now life in the Valley of Death.

Queen of cats

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:06 am

This one's for you Lemonbread!

QUESTION. A little reflection on Trent Jackson and his agenda

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from Puck of Pook's Hill by Rudyard Kipling:

in that hour, but her brother said that I had spared his life - he said not how he saved mine from the Saxons - and that our Duke had won the day; and even while they wrangled over my poor body, of a sudden he fell down in a swoon from his wounds.

"'This is thy fault," said the Lady Aelueva to me, and she kneeled above him and called for wine and cloths.

"'If I had known," I answered, "he should have ridden and I walked. But he set me on my horse; he made no complaint; he walked beside me and spoke merrily throughout. I pray I have done him no harm."

My interpretation:

Obviously a battle has been going on. The generosity of one character is being discussed,a character who has passed out. Another battle of sorts is being carried out in a verbal exchange where the subjects seems to be regret and blame. In the past someone seems to have saved teh narrator's life.

Someone should have helped someone who was in poor shape physically but didn't realize that this person really needed help/care.In this scene two people are coming to his aid. The narrator is hoping for the best.

Regarding the title: Puck is a character, an elf, who is coupled with mischief and intrigue, at least in the Shakespearian cannon.

I say no more....

Hope this was of interest to you , Lemon.

Queen of cats

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:08 am