WRITE YOUR QUESTION HERE FOR STITCHOMANCY

butterfly

Re: WRITE YOUR QUESTION HERE FOR STITCHOMANCY

Post  butterfly on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:24 pm

QueenOfCats wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:
    butterfly wrote:
    Ok, me first geek

Was there two "Michaels" used in the Bashir interview?

Ok here goes but remember you have to try to 'understand' the passages of the books that are selected. ..see what you think.

PAST

is drawn from Memories and Portraits by Robert Louis Stevenson:

is a book of a far more startling import, worked out, on a great canvas, with inimitable courage and unflagging art. It contains wit, character, passion, plot, conversations full of spirit and insight, letters sparkling with unstrained humanity; and if the death of the heroine be somewhat frigid and artificial, the last days of the hero strike the only note of what we now call Byronism, between the Elizabethans and Byron himself. And yet a little story of a shipwrecked sailor, with not a tenth part of the style nor a thousandth part of the wisdom, exploring none of the arcana of humanity and deprived of the perennial interest of love, goes on from edition to edition, ever young, while CLARISSA lies upon the

PRESENT

is drawn from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving:

which are said to be legitimately descended from the nose of Ichabod Crane. Thus, by divers little makeshifts, in that ingenious way which is commonly denominated "by hook and by crook," the worthy pedagogue got on tolerably enough, and was thought, by all who understood nothing of the labor of headwork, to have a wonderfully easy life of it.

The schoolmaster is generally a man of some importance in the female circle of a rural neighborhood; being considered a kind of idle, gentlemanlike personage, of vastly superior taste and accomplishments to the rough country swains, and, indeed, inferior in learning only to the parson. His appearance, therefore, is apt to occasion some little stir at the tea-table of a farmhouse, and the addition of a supernumerary dish of cakes or sweetmeats, or, peradventure, the parade of a silver teapot. Our man of letters, therefore, was peculiarly happy in the smiles of all the country damsels.

FUTURE

is drawn from The Augsburg Confession by Philip Melanchthon:

God into grace for Christ's sake.

But it is evident that monks have taught that services of man's making satisfy for sins and merit grace and justification. What else is this than to detract from the glory of Christ and to obscure and deny the righteousness of faith? It follows, therefore, that the vows thus commonly taken have been wicked services, and, consequently, are void. For a wicked vow, taken against the commandment of God, is not valid; for (as the Canon says) no vow ought to bind men to wickedness.

Paul says, Gal. 5, 4: Christ is become of no effect unto you

OK, Butterfly, let's see what we get!

PAST:

Here we get a description of an ingenious work of art, and a base work of art. The first is probably the story that Michael wants to tell and the other the Bashit version. So we have the Bashit coverage and the Michael secret shooting and we have the Michael sparkling with humanity and we have the Michael that is like a pale copy of himself, almost like a shipwrecked sailor.

PRESENT: "to have a wonderfully easy life of it!" Well, we have Michael the artist and the schoolmaster trying to teach the world a thing or two. I bet his living at Neverland Ranch caused quite a stir in the community. Not to mention his appearance and his artistic tastes and the fact that he was living his dream.And he was very fond of cookies and sweets, now wasn't he?

i had to laugh at the title "Sleepy hollow". It was turned into a movie with Johnny Depp, a horror movie with headless riders on horseback no less! lol!

FUTURE: Well, it seems it's confession time. So the wicked will be punished and the righteous will get retribution. Confession time for Bashit and his entourage we sincerely hope!

And if Bashit finds out there were two Michaels under his nose----wow! I'd sure love to see his face when he learns he was well and truly hoaxed! lol!

At least this is teeny weeny reply to your question, Butterfly! study

Queen of cats

For sure you can be our resident interpreter for Stitchomancy. Thanks QoC you've truly given us an insight and it really does show what a Genius the Man is.

Well, when you see what is being exposed with the News of the World hackings and those peoples' lives who were tarnished by the unscrupulous elite then we can safely say there will be a lot of unveiling of the greedy and not so powerful-to-be, you know heads rolling like Bashit, Dimond etc..

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:52 am

EMPATHY wrote:So, any more questions that I can then pass to our lovely Queen of Cats to work out... because shes definitely managed to get a good hang on those...

You are too kind, Empathy! But I feel that I could do much better once I get the hang of it.But I am very happy that you appreciated my efforts!
    sunny bounce sunny

Queen of cats

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:55 am

butterfly wrote:

I know I am veering to the side here but as we seem to be on a roll about MJ/twins/doubles etc I am just wondering on a deeper level why Michael introduced the use of a "double". Could it be that Michael could use them as a decoy knowing that those who were out to control him and use him for their illicit purposes were in fact not getting the "real deal" and being duped implicitly. Would be great to know...

affraid

You might want to put the question to Empathy so she can get the embroidery going. study

Remember- a stitch in time saves nine! Oppps- magic number!!!

Queen of cats

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:01 am

starfish wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:Okay so u know i gotta ask:)..
    Did Michael have a twin?
    Ducking..........

Ok here goes with your question Lovemj2...ermmm...not sure what to think of it...ummmmmmmm

Did Michael have a twin?

the past or something you must release, and is drawn from Across The Plains by Robert Louis Stevenson:

who were at work combating the original conflagration. I could see the waggon that had brought them tied to a live oak in a piece of open; I could even catch the flash of an axe as it swung up through the underwood into the sunlight. Had any one observed the result of my experiment my neck was literally not worth a pinch of snuff; after a few minutes of passionate expostulation I should have been run up to convenient bough.

To die for faction is a common evil; But to be hanged for nonsense is the devil.

I have run repeatedly, but never as I ran that day. At night I went out of town, and there was my own particular fire, quite ...

the present[/b] or the deciding factor of the moment, and is drawn from Mother by Owen Wister:

investments with ordinary simple names, like New York and New Haven, or Chicago and Northwestern.' And when I told her that I thought this was really unreasonable, she was firm. 'Yes,' she replied, 'I don't like the names--not most of them, at least. Dutchess and Columbia Traction sounds pretty well; and besides that, of course one knows how successful these electric railways are. But take the Standard Egg Trust, and the Patent Pasteurised Infant Rubber Feeder Company.'"

"'Why, Ethel!' I exclaimed, 'those are both based upon great inventions, Mr. Beverly--'"

"But she interrupted me earnestly 'I know about those inventions, Richard, for I have procured the prospectuses. And I wish that I could

the future or something you must embrace, and is drawn from The Country of the Pointed Firs by Sarah Orne Jewett:

gatherer, and rustic philosopher; we had been discreet fellow- passengers once or twice when I had sailed up the coast to a larger town than Dunnet Landing to do some shopping; but I was yet to become acquainted with her as a mariner. An hour later we pushed off from the landing in the desired dory. The tide was just on the turn, beginning to fall, and several friends and acquaintances stood along the side of the dilapidated wharf and cheered us by their words and evident interest.Johnny Bowden and I were both rowing in haste to get out where we could catch the breeze and put up the small sail which lay clumsily furled along the gunwale. Mrs. Todd sat aft, a stern and unbending lawgiver.

The PAST:

The person is in danger and wants to escape. The running reminds me of Michael in Moonwalker in disguise as the Speed demon and the fire reminds me of the Pepsi incident- but also of Dave Dave the burns victim. This Dave Dave is perhaps sometimes the real Dave and sometimes Michael in disguise."To die for faction is a common evil; But to be hanged for nonsense is the devil." I find the tree image very interesting here as we all know about MJ's love of trees and somehow they also symbolize Neverlands and are a part of the cover of the Immortal Tour and Album cover for the Immortal album. Michael has had to adopt pole position all his life in order to keep one step ahead-so a double would be handy!

The PRESENT:

Here there is a discussion about names- new identities perhaps! An interest in new inventions and in business deals. So the "twin" might be the new identity to go with the new career that we have discussed in another thread here.Or the "twin" thing might be that Michael is sometimes disguised as someone we know well, and the other person is letting him do this as they are "hoax twins". A good illusion means that you do get Mindfreaked at times!

The FUTURE:

First we have "discreet" apperances and then we have
    public apperances. I see Michael marching in the street in the intro to the HIStory short films video, where he is cheered on by his fans or when he came to the U2 arena, which is in London which has the river Thames running through it.This was probably a "twin" and not Michael. There is also the idea of a getaway,the water that is a recurrent theme of the hoax, and then the reference to the law- the Conrad Murray trial , not to mention the trials and tribulations of Michael Jackson himself. So there was a decoy that went in through the front door and out through the back, for example at the 2005 trial.

So I get "twins" in the sense double identities for coping with the pressure of being KOP- also "twins being people being willing to let Michael impersonate them as a means to make the hoax work.I don't get "twins" in the biological sense from reading these texts.

jocolor Remember that this is my second effort and leaves much to be desired.However,I have studied English Lit and started on a thesis on Shakespeare's History plays so I am used to toying with literary texts!

A very large pinch of salt is advised while reading what I have written in my interpretation here! rendeer

Queen of cats

...On the basis of a given...Déjà vu honey...
    While reading this...I constantly getting TWIN TOWERS picture
    and a picture of Catch-22...little bit...(from Tarot)...

This will kill me one day...

Nuff

This is definitely weird model... but I like it and respect it... I love you

Thanks for calling attention to the Twin Towers...

And Catch 22- was this in the Tarot too? I recall Empathy talking about Michael being in a Catch 22 situation before his "passing"...

Very interesting indeed...

I also think about The Tarot of "winding the film backwards". Which is what we are doing here, isn't it?
    Going back to Bashit times...

Queen of cats

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:06 am

butterfly wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:
    butterfly wrote:
    Ok, me first geek

Ok here goes but remember you have to try to 'understand' the passages of the books that are selected. ..see what you think.

PAST

is drawn from Memories and Portraits by Robert Louis Stevenson:

is a book of a far more startling import, worked out, on a great canvas, with inimitable courage and unflagging art. It contains wit, character, passion, plot, conversations full of spirit and insight, letters sparkling with unstrained humanity; and if the death of the heroine be somewhat frigid and artificial, the last days of the hero strike the only note of what we now call Byronism, between the Elizabethans and Byron himself. And yet a little story of a shipwrecked sailor, with not a tenth part of the style nor a thousandth part of the wisdom, exploring none of the arcana of humanity and deprived of the perennial interest of love, goes on from edition to edition, ever young, while CLARISSA lies upon the

PRESENT

is drawn from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving:

which are said to be legitimately descended from the nose of Ichabod Crane. Thus, by divers little makeshifts, in that ingenious way which is commonly denominated "by hook and by crook," the worthy pedagogue got on tolerably enough, and was thought, by all who understood nothing of the labor of headwork, to have a wonderfully easy life of it.

The schoolmaster is generally a man of some importance in the female circle of a rural neighborhood; being considered a kind of idle, gentlemanlike personage, of vastly superior taste and accomplishments to the rough country swains, and, indeed, inferior in learning only to the parson. His appearance, therefore, is apt to occasion some little stir at the tea-table of a farmhouse, and the addition of a supernumerary dish of cakes or sweetmeats, or, peradventure, the parade of a silver teapot. Our man of letters, therefore, was peculiarly happy in the smiles of all the country damsels.

FUTURE

is drawn from The Augsburg Confession by Philip Melanchthon:

God into grace for Christ's sake.

But it is evident that monks have taught that services of man's making satisfy for sins and merit grace and justification. What else is this than to detract from the glory of Christ and to obscure and deny the righteousness of faith? It follows, therefore, that the vows thus commonly taken have been wicked services, and, consequently, are void. For a wicked vow, taken against the commandment of God, is not valid; for (as the Canon says) no vow ought to bind men to wickedness.

Paul says, Gal. 5, 4: Christ is become of no effect unto you

OK, Butterfly, let's see what we get!

PAST:

Here we get a description of an ingenious work of art, and a base work of art. The first is probably the story that Michael wants to tell and the other the Bashit version. So we have the Bashit coverage and the Michael secret shooting and we have the Michael sparkling with humanity and we have the Michael that is like a pale copy of himself, almost like a shipwrecked sailor.

PRESENT: "to have a wonderfully easy life of it!" Well, we have Michael the artist and the schoolmaster trying to teach the world a thing or two. I bet his living at Neverland Ranch caused quite a stir in the community. Not to mention his appearance and his artistic tastes and the fact that he was living his dream.And he was very fond of cookies and sweets, now wasn't he?

i had to laugh at the title "Sleepy hollow". It was turned into a movie with Johnny Depp, a horror movie with headless riders on horseback no less! lol!

FUTURE: Well, it seems it's confession time. So the wicked will be punished and the righteous will get retribution. Confession time for Bashit and his entourage we sincerely hope!

And if Bashit finds out there were two Michaels under his nose----wow! I'd sure love to see his face when he learns he was well and truly hoaxed! lol!

At least this is teeny weeny reply to your question, Butterfly! study

Queen of cats

For sure you can be our resident interpreter for Stitchomancy. Thanks QoC you've truly given us an insight and it really does show what a Genius the Man is.

Well, when you see what is being exposed with the News of the World hackings and those peoples' lives who were tarnished by the unscrupulous elite then we can safely say there will be a lot of unveiling of the greedy and not so powerful-to-be, you know heads rolling like Bashit, Dimond etc..

Thank you for your lovely encouragement, Butterfly. I guess I missed a few things in my interpretations but I did my best!

Glad you found my ramblings of some value!

Queen of cats

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:08 am

butterfly wrote:

I know I am veering to the side here but as we seem to be on a roll about MJ/twins/doubles etc I am just wondering on a deeper level why Michael introduced the use of a "double". Could it be that Michael could use them as a decoy knowing that those who were out to control him and use him for their illicit purposes were in fact not getting the "real deal" and being duped implicitly. Would be great to know...

affraid

Well, he definitely did use a double in Berlin way back and that was confirmed by someone close to him and the guy that was his double was remarkable. I can get that report and picture for you if you want me to.

I dont remember anything being said about who that double was but I will try to have a nother look when I get a minute.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:12 am

QueenOfCats wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:So, any more questions that I can then pass to our lovely Queen of Cats to work out... because shes definitely managed to get a good hang on those...

You are too kind, Empathy! But I feel that I could do much better once I get the hang of it.But I am very happy that you appreciated my efforts!
    sunny bounce sunny

Queen of cats

Well I think your AMAZING .... so Im hoping the others here will give some more questions and I will ask you kindly to interpret. You do a great job of understanding this. I dont understand it that well personally but I find it so intersting and a great way of looking at things from a very unauthodox angle.....

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:38 am

EMPATHY wrote:
    butterfly wrote:

affraid

Well, he definitely did use a double in Berlin way back and that was confirmed by someone close to him and the guy that was his double was remarkable. I can get that report and picture for you if you want me to.

I dont remember anything being said about who that double was but I will try to have a nother look when I get a minute.

Yes please Empathy I would love to see a pic of the double as I have a strong inkling/hunch and want to see if it adds up. No hurry, when you have get time. Thanks.

I love you
    lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:10 am

EMPATHY wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:

sunny bounce sunny

Queen of cats

Well I think your AMAZING .... so Im hoping the others here will give some more questions and I will ask you kindly to interpret. You do a great job of understanding this. I dont understand it that well personally but I find it so intersting and a great way of looking at things from a very unauthodox angle.....

I agree , great job QOC
    lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:12 am

Okay so here goes another one.
    Is DCM mj or a twin,double etc?
    starfish

Post  starfish on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:40 am

QueenOfCats wrote:
    starfish wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:Okay so u know i gotta ask:)..
    Did Michael have a twin?
    Ducking..........

Ok here goes with your question Lovemj2...ermmm...not sure what to think of it...ummmmmmmm

Did Michael have a twin?

the past or something you must release, and is drawn from Across The Plains by Robert Louis Stevenson:

who were at work combating the original conflagration. I could see the waggon that had brought them tied to a live oak in a piece of open; I could even catch the flash of an axe as it swung up through the underwood into the sunlight. Had any one observed the result of my experiment my neck was literally not worth a pinch of snuff; after a few minutes of passionate expostulation I should have been run up to convenient bough.

To die for faction is a common evil; But to be hanged for nonsense is the devil.

I have run repeatedly, but never as I ran that day. At night I went out of town, and there was my own particular fire, quite ...

the present[/b] or the deciding factor of the moment, and is drawn from Mother by Owen Wister:

investments with ordinary simple names, like New York and New Haven, or Chicago and Northwestern.' And when I told her that I thought this was really unreasonable, she was firm. 'Yes,' she replied, 'I don't like the names--not most of them, at least. Dutchess and Columbia Traction sounds pretty well; and besides that, of course one knows how successful these electric railways are. But take the Standard Egg Trust, and the Patent Pasteurised Infant Rubber Feeder Company.'"

"'Why, Ethel!' I exclaimed, 'those are both based upon great inventions, Mr. Beverly--'"

"But she interrupted me earnestly 'I know about those inventions, Richard, for I have procured the prospectuses. And I wish that I could

the future or something you must embrace, and is drawn from The Country of the Pointed Firs by Sarah Orne Jewett:

gatherer, and rustic philosopher; we had been discreet fellow- passengers once or twice when I had sailed up the coast to a larger town than Dunnet Landing to do some shopping; but I was yet to become acquainted with her as a mariner. An hour later we pushed off from the landing in the desired dory. The tide was just on the turn, beginning to fall, and several friends and acquaintances stood along the side of the dilapidated wharf and cheered us by their words and evident interest.Johnny Bowden and I were both rowing in haste to get out where we could catch the breeze and put up the small sail which lay clumsily furled along the gunwale. Mrs. Todd sat aft, a stern and unbending lawgiver.

The PAST:

The person is in danger and wants to escape. The running reminds me of Michael in Moonwalker in disguise as the Speed demon and the fire reminds me of the Pepsi incident- but also of Dave Dave the burns victim. This Dave Dave is perhaps sometimes the real Dave and sometimes Michael in disguise."To die for faction is a common evil; But to be hanged for nonsense is the devil." I find the tree image very interesting here as we all know about MJ's love of trees and somehow they also symbolize Neverlands and are a part of the cover of the Immortal Tour and Album cover for the Immortal album. Michael has had to adopt pole position all his life in order to keep one step ahead-so a double would be handy!

The PRESENT:

Here there is a discussion about names- new identities perhaps! An interest in new inventions and in business deals. So the "twin" might be the new identity to go with the new career that we have discussed in another thread here.Or the "twin" thing might be that Michael is sometimes disguised as someone we know well, and the other person is letting him do this as they are "hoax twins". A good illusion means that you do get Mindfreaked at times!

The FUTURE:

First we have "discreet" apperances and then we have
    public apperances. I see Michael marching in the street in the intro to the HIStory short films video, where he is cheered on by his fans or when he came to the U2 arena, which is in London which has the river Thames running through it.This was probably a "twin" and not Michael. There is also the idea of a getaway,the water that is a recurrent theme of the hoax, and then the reference to the law- the Conrad Murray trial , not to mention the trials and tribulations of Michael Jackson himself. So there was a decoy that went in through the front door and out through the back, for example at the 2005 trial.

So I get "twins" in the sense double identities for coping with the pressure of being KOP- also "twins being people being willing to let Michael impersonate them as a means to make the hoax work.I don't get "twins" in the biological sense from reading these texts.

jocolor Remember that this is my second effort and leaves much to be desired.However,I have studied English Lit and started on a thesis on Shakespeare's History plays so I am used to toying with literary texts!

A very large pinch of salt is advised while reading what I have written in my interpretation here! rendeer

Queen of cats

...On the basis of a given...Déjà vu honey...
    While reading this...I constantly getting TWIN TOWERS picture
    and a picture of Catch-22...little bit...(from Tarot)...

This will kill me one day...

Nuff

This is definitely weird model... but I like it and respect it... I love you

Thanks for calling attention to the Twin Towers...

And Catch 22- was this in the Tarot too? I recall Empathy talking about Michael being in a Catch 22 situation before his "passing"...

Very interesting indeed...

I also think about The Tarot of "winding the film backwards". Which is what we are doing here, isn't it?
    Going back to Bashit times...

Queen of cats

Yes, we do a lot of things here...I love you...

I would be grateful if you could find time for Janet...TQOC.
    What Michael really thought of his sister JANET by Empathy...

Thank you honey. xx

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:19 pm

EMPATHY wrote:

My question was what Michael really thought of his sister JANET.

mental influences

To copy her few nymphs aspired; Her virtues fewer swains admired; So stars, beyond a certain height, Give mortals neither heat nor light. Yet some of either sex, endowed With gifts superior to the crowd, With virtue, knowledge, taste, and wit, She condescended to admit; With pleasing arts she could reduce Men's talents to their proper use; And with address each genius hold

emotional influences and base passions

humbleness of spirit and his extreme good nature. He exasperates you with his fool performances to the point of dancing cursing wild crying rage, and then accepts your--well, reproofs--so meekly that you come off the boil as though some one had removed you from the fire, and you feel like a low-browed thug.Suppose your particular tenderfoot to be named Algernon. Suppose him to have packed his horse loosely--they always do--so that the pack has slipped, the horse has bucked over three square miles of assorted mountains, and the rest of the train is

spiritual influences and feelings of love

'At your service, sir,' replied John Willet.

'You can give my horse good stabling, can you, and me an early dinner (I am not particular what, so that it be cleanly served), and a decent room of which there seems to be no lack in this great mansion,' said the stranger, again running his eyes over the exterior.

'You can have, sir,' returned John with a readiness quite surprising, 'anything you please.'
    'It's well I am easily satisfied,' returned the other with a smile, 'or that might prove a hardy pledge, my friend.' And saying so, he dismounted, with the aid of the block before the door, in a

physical influences and the impact of the unseen on the visible world

yesterday? You said that you could not tell me all about /him/ without them?"

"Yes, I have them."

"It is your turn to speak; I am listening like a child when his mother begins the tale of /Le Grand Serpentin Vert/."

"I count the young man in question in that group of our acquaintances which we are wont to style our friends. He comes of a good family; he is a man of infinite parts and ill-luck, full of excellent dispositions and most charming conversation; young as he is, he is seen much, and while awaiting better things, he dwells in Bohemia. Bohemianism, which by rights should be called the doctrine of the

mental influences

Michael admires Janet and realizes that they both have unique talents. They are both graced with an abundance of intelligence, beauty and wit. They are both able to bewitch the world with their performances and artistic talents. They are almost twinlike in this respect.

We all know that Michael enjoyed teasing Janet and had a lot of fun trying to wind her up. She would almost get to boiling point and then he would make her laugh by playing very humble. So I guess he really enjoys her company and they are still like two kids having fun hanging out together.

spiritual influences and feelings of love:

Michael is a very generous person and so is his sister. They are both willing to share their worldly goods with strangers and to provide material goods for those less fortunate than themselves. They are always willing to give the underdog a chance, e g the one who makes mistakes and looses his "packing".So I guess they both love each others humanitarian side.I guess Michael is well aware that Janet enjoys her creature comforts and is willing to share some of his material goods with her. And if they happen to make mistakes they are quick to forgive each other...

Influences and the impact of the unseen on the visible world

They discuss other people/relationships with each other in order to find out what makes them tick.They both seem to be drawn to artistic people- those that dwell in Bohemia! They trust each others opinions and this makes them a strong team against the enemy.

To sum up then- Michael and Janet are like twins- two sides of the same coin. rendeer rendeer

Remember It's not easy being green and I am very green at this stuff!

Queen of cats

Last edited by QueenOfCats on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:14 pm

QueenOfCats wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:

My question was what Michael really thought of his sister JANET.

mental influences

To copy her few nymphs aspired; Her virtues fewer swains admired; So stars, beyond a certain height, Give mortals neither heat nor light. Yet some of either sex, endowed With gifts superior to the crowd, With virtue, knowledge, taste, and wit, She condescended to admit; With pleasing arts she could reduce Men's talents to their proper use; And with address each genius hold

humbleness of spirit and his extreme good nature. He exasperates you with his fool performances to the point of dancing cursing wild crying rage, and then accepts your--well, reproofs--so meekly that you come off the boil as though some one had removed you from the fire, and you feel like a low-browed thug.Suppose your particular tenderfoot to be named Algernon. Suppose him to have packed his horse loosely--they always do--so that the pack has slipped, the horse has bucked over three square miles of assorted mountains, and the rest of the train is

spiritual influences and feelings of love

'At your service, sir,' replied John Willet.

'You can give my horse good stabling, can you, and me an early dinner (I am not particular what, so that it be cleanly served), and a decent room of which there seems to be no lack in this great mansion,' said the stranger, again running his eyes over the exterior.

'You can have, sir,' returned John with a readiness quite surprising, 'anything you please.'
    'It's well I am easily satisfied,' returned the other with a smile, 'or that might prove a hardy pledge, my friend.' And saying so, he dismounted, with the aid of the block before the door, in a

physical influences and the impact of the unseen on the visible world

yesterday? You said that you could not tell me all about /him/ without them?"

"Yes, I have them."

"It is your turn to speak; I am listening like a child when his mother begins the tale of /Le Grand Serpentin Vert/."

"I count the young man in question in that group of our acquaintances which we are wont to style our friends. He comes of a good family; he is a man of infinite parts and ill-luck, full of excellent dispositions and most charming conversation; young as he is, he is seen much, and while awaiting better things, he dwells in Bohemia. Bohemianism, which by rights should be called the doctrine of the

mental influences

Michael admires Janet and realizes that they both have unique talents. They are both graced with an abundance of aintelligence, beauty and wit. They are both able to bewitch the world with their performances and artistic talents. They are almost twinlike in this respect.

We all know that Michael enjoyed teasing Janet and had a lot of fun trying to wind her up. She would almost get to boiling point and then he would make her laugh by playing very humble. So I guess he really enjoys her company and they are still like two kids having fun hanging out together.

spiritual influences and feelings of love:

Michael is a very generous person and so is his sister. They are both willing to share their worldly goods with strangers and to provide material goods for those less fortunate than themselves. They are always willing to give the underdog a chance, e g the one who makes mistakes and looses his "packing".So I guess they both love each others humanitarian side.And if they happen to make mistakes they are quick to forgive each other...

Influences and the impact of the unseen on the visible world

They discuss other people/relationships with each other in order to find out what makes them tick.They both seem to be drawn to artistic people- those that dwell in Bohemia! They trust each others opinions and this makes them a strong team against the enemy.

To sum up then- Michael and Janet are like twins- two sides of the same coin. rendeer rendeer

Remember It's not easy being green and I am very green at this stuff!

Queen of cats

QoC - spot on there gal !! even both Janet and Michael would agree they are indeed en"twin"ed.

You are doing great QoC
    starfish

Post  starfish on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:37 pm

We can be happy with who we are dont we?...

Thank you TQOC I really appreciate your time honey.... I love you

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:13 am

QoC - spot on there gal !! even both Janet and Michael would agree they are indeed en"twin"ed.

You are doing great QoC

"En-twin"ed- very witty, Butterfly!

And I guess if they read this stuff they would both crack up!

"Show em talent they have never seen" lol!
    And that goes for the whole of this forum rendeer

Thanks so much for your support.

Queen of cats sunny

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:19 am

starfish wrote:We can be happy with who we are dont we?...

Thank you TQOC I really appreciate your time honey.... I love you

Ta, it feels good to be appreciated!

Queen of cats
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:41 am

Stichomancy is a REALLY HARD divination form and hard to decipher. Q0C is definitely the OFFICIAL STICHOMANCY DECIPHERER.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:49 am

butterfly wrote:

affraid

WHY DID MICHAEL INTRODUCE THE ROLE OF A DOUBLE?

(the answers seem quite self explanatory on this question affraid )

mental influences and the process of thought, and is drawn from Montezuma's Daughter by H. Rider Haggard:

die, a Christian-hearted man, though no Christian, and one whom we dealt ill with. May God forgive us all! Well, Madam, none can say that YOU have a Christian heart. If a certain tale that I have heard of what passed yonder, some three nights since, is true. But we will speak no more of it, for the savage blood will show, and you are pardoned for your husband's sake who saved my comrades from the sacrifice.'

To all this Otomie listened, standing still like a statue, but she never answered a word. Indeed she had spoken very rarely since that dreadful night of her unspeakable shame.

'And now, friend Wingfield,' went on the Captain Diaz, 'what is

emotional influences and base passions, and is drawn from A Simple Soul by Gustave Flaubert:

men. A crowd of people followed, jammed between the walls of the houses hung with white sheets; at last the procession arrived at the foot of the hill.

A cold sweat broke out on Felicite's forehead. Mother Simon wiped it away with a cloth, saying inwardly that some day she would have to go through the same thing herself.

The murmur of the crowd grew louder, was very distinct for a moment and then died away. A volley of musketry shook the window-panes. It was the postilions saluting the Sacrament. Felicite rolled her eyes, and said as loudly as she could:

"Is he all right?" meaning the parrot.

spiritual influences and feelings of love, and is drawn from Almayer's Folly by Joseph Conrad:

that, and then forgetfulness would come easy. Very easy. He had a fixed idea that if he should not forget before he died he would have to remember to all eternity. Certain things had to be taken out of his life, stamped out of sight, destroyed, forgotten. For a long time he stood in deep thought, lost in the alarming possibilities of unconquerable memory, with the fear of death and eternity before him. "Eternity!" he said aloud, and the sound of that word recalled him out of his reverie. The monkey started, dropped the skin, and grinned up at him amicably.

He went towards the office door and with some difficulty managed to open it. He entered in a cloud of dust that rose under his

physical influences and the impact of the unseen on the visible world, and is drawn from Whirligigs by O. Henry:

answered, "is none to ask a woman to share. I am an outcast from honest people; I am wrongly accused of one crime, and am, I believe, guilty of another."

Thence he plunged into the story of his abdication from society. The story, pruned of his moral philosophy, deserves no more than the slightest touch. It is no new tale, that of the gambler's declension. During one night's sitting he lost, and then had imperilled a certain amount of his employer's money, which, by accident, he carried with him. He continued to lose, to the last wager, and then began to gain, leaving the game winner to a

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:51 am

butterfly wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:
    butterfly wrote:

affraid

Yes please Empathy I would love to see a pic of the double as I have a strong inkling/hunch and want to see if it adds up. No hurry, when you have get time. Thanks.

I love you

HERE YOU GO its the 'STasi file' the michael in this picture was not him.

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1914581,00.html

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:56 am

WHAT DID MICHAEL SAY ????

Remember the TIME!!

This is from TIME entertainment regarding a double.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:09 am

lovemj2 wrote:Okay so here goes another one.

I was not sure how to 'put' this question so what I asked was - is Conrad Murray any relation to Michael Jackson.
    The answer is below but if you want to word the question differently you might have to write it differently as you put about three options there so it was difficult to word it.

IS MICHAEL JACKSON RELATED TO CONRAD MURRAY

mental influences and the process of thought, and is drawn from The Lamentable Tragedy of Locrine and Mucedorus by William Shakespeare:

Tremelio, with Collen and counselors.]

KING. Now, brave Lords, our wars are brought to end, Our foes to the foil, and we in safety rest: It us behooves to use such clemency In peace as valour in the war It is as great honor to be bountiful At home as to be conquerors in the field. Therefore, my Lords, the more to my content, Your liking, and your country's safeguard, We are disposed in marriage for to give

emotional influences and base passions, and is drawn from The Varieties of Religious Experience by William James:

taken the name of my slave, hereafter thou shalt be called the well-beloved disciple of my Sacred Heart."

In a later vision the Saviour revealed to her in detail the "great design" which he wished to establish through her instrumentality. "I ask of thee to bring it about that every first Friday after the week of holy Sacrament shall be made into a special holy day for honoring my Heart by a general communion and by services intended to make honorable amends for the indignities which it has received. And I promise thee that my Heart will dilate to shed with abundance the influences of its love upon all those who pay to it these honors, or who bring it

spiritual influences and feelings of love, and is drawn from Herbert West: Reanimator by H. P. Lovecraft:

uniform. I knew what he wanted -- to see if this highly organised body could exhibit, without its head, any of the signs of mental life which had distinguished Sir Eric Moreland Clapham-Lee. Once a student of reanimation, this silent trunk was now gruesomely called upon to exemplify it. I can still see Herbert West under the sinister electric light as he injected his reanimating solution into the arm of the headless body. The scene I cannot describe -- I should faint if I tried it, for there is madness in a room full of classified charnel things, with blood and lesser human debris almost ankle-deep on the slimy floor, and with hideous

f physical influences and the impact of the unseen on the visible world, and is drawn from Life on the Mississippi by Mark Twain:

yet the moment he comes to a great city, where intelligence and appreciation abound, the talent concealed in this shabby napkin is at once discovered, and promptly welcomed and honored.'

But I came away from the theater that night disappointed and offended; for I had had no glimpse of my hero, and his name was not in the bills. I met him on the street the next morning, and before I could speak, he asked--

'Did you see me?'

'No, you weren't there.'

He looked surprised and disappointed. He said--

'Yes, I was. Indeed I was. I was a Roman soldier.'

'Which one?'

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:16 am

EMPATHY wrote:
    butterfly wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:
    butterfly wrote:

affraid

I love you

HERE YOU GO its the 'STasi file' the michael in this picture was not him.

Thanks Empathy!

Yes, its a good look alike MJ. I wonder whether Michael decided to employ him on a more permanent basis after that stint in Berlin. Im just wondering if this lookalike is the same one where MJ, Latoya were present and being videod and the lookalike wearing sunglasses says to the camera "Hi, Im Michael Jackson" ...I havent personally watched the vd but saw it mentioned in passing. One thing we do agree on MJ used a double.

bounce rendeer
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:21 am

Yes he definitely used a double and papa Jackson knows it.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:23 am

EMPATHY wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:Okay so here goes another one.

I was not sure how to 'put' this question so what I asked was - is Conrad Murray any relation to Michael Jackson.
    The answer is below but if you want to word the question differently you might have to write it differently as you put about three options there so it was difficult to word it.

IS MICHAEL JACKSON RELATED TO CONRAD MURRAY

'Did you see me?'

'No, you weren't there.'

He looked surprised and disappointed. He said--

'Yes, I was. Indeed I was. I was a Roman soldier.'

[b]'Which one?'

lol! lol!

This Stitchomancy is giving me the stitches..
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:38 am

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:19 am