Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

WRITE YOUR QUESTION HERE FOR STITCHOMANCY

lovemj2

Re: WRITE YOUR QUESTION HERE FOR STITCHOMANCY

Post  lovemj2 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:39 am

butterfly wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:

My question was what Michael really thought of his sister JANET.

mental influences

To copy her few nymphs aspired; Her virtues fewer swains admired; So stars, beyond a certain height, Give mortals neither heat nor light. Yet some of either sex, endowed With gifts superior to the crowd, With virtue, knowledge, taste, and wit, She condescended to admit; With pleasing arts she could reduce Men's talents to their proper use; And with address each genius hold

emotional influences and base passions

humbleness of spirit and his extreme good nature. He exasperates you with his fool performances to the point of dancing cursing wild crying rage, and then accepts your--well, reproofs--so meekly that you come off the boil as though some one had removed you from the fire, and you feel like a low-browed thug.Suppose your particular tenderfoot to be named Algernon. Suppose him to have packed his horse loosely--they always do--so that the pack has slipped, the horse has bucked over three square miles of assorted mountains, and the rest of the train is

spiritual influences and feelings of love

'At your service, sir,' replied John Willet.

'You can give my horse good stabling, can you, and me an early dinner (I am not particular what, so that it be cleanly served), and a decent room of which there seems to be no lack in this great mansion,' said the stranger, again running his eyes over the exterior.

'You can have, sir,' returned John with a readiness quite surprising, 'anything you please.'
    'It's well I am easily satisfied,' returned the other with a smile, 'or that might prove a hardy pledge, my friend.' And saying so, he dismounted, with the aid of the block before the door, in a

physical influences and the impact of the unseen on the visible world

yesterday? You said that you could not tell me all about /him/ without them?"

"Yes, I have them."

"It is your turn to speak; I am listening like a child when his mother begins the tale of /Le Grand Serpentin Vert/."

"I count the young man in question in that group of our acquaintances which we are wont to style our friends. He comes of a good family; he is a man of infinite parts and ill-luck, full of excellent dispositions and most charming conversation; young as he is, he is seen much, and while awaiting better things, he dwells in Bohemia. Bohemianism, which by rights should be called the doctrine of the

mental influences

Michael admires Janet and realizes that they both have unique talents. They are both graced with an abundance of aintelligence, beauty and wit. They are both able to bewitch the world with their performances and artistic talents. They are almost twinlike in this respect.

We all know that Michael enjoyed teasing Janet and had a lot of fun trying to wind her up. She would almost get to boiling point and then he would make her laugh by playing very humble. So I guess he really enjoys her company and they are still like two kids having fun hanging out together.

spiritual influences and feelings of love:

Michael is a very generous person and so is his sister. They are both willing to share their worldly goods with strangers and to provide material goods for those less fortunate than themselves. They are always willing to give the underdog a chance, e g the one who makes mistakes and looses his "packing".So I guess they both love each others humanitarian side.And if they happen to make mistakes they are quick to forgive each other...

Influences and the impact of the unseen on the visible world

They discuss other people/relationships with each other in order to find out what makes them tick.They both seem to be drawn to artistic people- those that dwell in Bohemia! They trust each others opinions and this makes them a strong team against the enemy.

To sum up then- Michael and Janet are like twins- two sides of the same coin. rendeer rendeer

Remember It's not easy being green and I am very green at this stuff!

Queen of cats

QoC - spot on there gal !! even both Janet and Michael would agree they are indeed en"twin"ed.

You are doing great QoC

You know last year I had a dream, it was sunny , hot day and two kids were running around a yard, one was Janet and the other? I couldn't understand b/c MJ is older... odd now is it not?:)
    starfish

Post  starfish on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:47 am

QueenOfCats wrote:
    starfish wrote:We can be happy with who we are dont we?...

Thank you TQOC I really appreciate your time honey.... I love you

Ta, it feels good to be appreciated!

Queen of cats

That's right honey... I love you
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:41 am

If Q0C calls in there is another stichomancy to try to decipher if possible. It is LOVEMJ2 question about conrad and Michael. Its a few posts reeling upwards.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:54 pm

TAOC - hi sweetie, could you pls take a look at the Stitchomancy that Empathy drew for the question of Why did Michael use a Double? No hurry, just when you have time. Greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

flower

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Here is my question: Is it true that there is oil on the Neverland Ranch?

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:06 am

EMPATHY wrote:
    butterfly wrote:

I know I am veering to the side here but as we seem to be on a roll about MJ/twins/doubles etc I am just wondering on a deeper level why Michael introduced the use of a "double". Could it be that Michael could use them as a decoy knowing that those who were out to control him and use him for their illicit purposes were in fact not getting the "real deal" and being duped implicitly. Would be great to know...

affraid

WHY DID MICHAEL INTRODUCE THE ROLE OF A DOUBLE?

(the answers seem quite self explanatory on this question affraid )

mental influences and the process of thought, and is drawn from Montezuma's Daughter by H. Rider Haggard:

die, a Christian-hearted man, though no Christian, and one whom we dealt ill with. May God forgive us all! Well, Madam, none can say that YOU have a Christian heart. If a certain tale that I have heard of what passed yonder, some three nights since, is true. But we will speak no more of it, for the savage blood will show, and you are pardoned for your husband's sake who saved my comrades from the sacrifice.'

To all this Otomie listened, standing still like a statue, but she never answered a word. Indeed she had spoken very rarely since that dreadful night of her unspeakable shame.'And now, friend Wingfield,' went on the Captain Diaz, 'what is

emotional influences and base passions, and is drawn from A Simple Soul by Gustave Flaubert:

men. A crowd of people followed, jammed between the walls of the houses hung with white sheets; at last the procession arrived at the foot of the hill.

A cold sweat broke out on Felicite's forehead. Mother Simon wiped it away with a cloth, saying inwardly that some day she would have to go through the same thing herself.

The murmur of the crowd grew louder, was very distinct for a moment and then died away. A volley of musketry shook the window-panes. It was the postilions saluting the Sacrament. Felicite rolled her eyes, and said as loudly as she could:

"Is he all right?" meaning the parrot.

spiritual influences and feelings of love, and is drawn from Almayer's Folly by Joseph Conrad:

that, and then forgetfulness would come easy. Very easy. He had a fixed idea that if he should not forget before he died he would have to remember to all eternity. Certain things had to be taken out of his life, stamped out of sight, destroyed, forgotten. For a long time he stood in deep thought, lost in the alarming possibilities of unconquerable memory, with the fear of death and eternity before him. "Eternity!" he said aloud, and the sound of that word recalled him out of his reverie. The monkey started, dropped the skin, and grinned up at him amicably.He went towards the office door and with some difficulty managed to open it. He entered in a cloud of dust that rose under his

physical influences and the impact of the unseen on the visible world, and is drawn from Whirligigs by O. Henry:

answered, "is none to ask a woman to share. I am an outcast from honest people; I am wrongly accused of one crime, and am, I believe, guilty of another."

Thence he plunged into the story of his abdication from society. The story, pruned of his moral philosophy, deserves no more than the slightest touch. It is no new tale, that of the gambler's declension. During one night's sitting he lost, and then had imperilled a certain amount of his employer's money, which, by accident, he carried with him. He continued to lose, to the last wager, and then began to gain, leaving the game winner to a

mental influences and the process of thought, and is drawn from Montezuma's Daughter by H. Rider Haggard:

A dialogue between a man and a woman about a man who has been much maligned. The woman has helped bring him down. But she might prove useful and she and the speaker might strike a bargain- bu still she fears that she might be exposed. The man discussed is a person who is allegedly not a Christian- perhaps he has no faith at all? Perhaps he is a MONSTER as the tabloids wanted to make him out to be. But they are no Christians either...The tabloid Susies of this world were also made use of to spread the word of sensationalism

This might have been the way Michael's thinking went...

emotional influences and base passions, and is drawn from A Simple Soul by Gustave Flaubert:

A dramatic scene where someone is being followed by a loud crowd of people. Someone is observing the phenomenon and is feeling scared. Perhap MJ's family and his MOM in particular feared for his life when he was exposed to masses of people in the streets. Perhaps Michael was scared himself. Thus a double was brought in to ease the anxiety and pressure that these events would probably induce on the artist.Thus we have "the parrot" who fooled everyone but was in fact playing a dangerous role...I don't like the vibe I get from the sheets mentioned in this passage... affraid

Incidentally, was there a parrot in Liberian Girl video? "You came and you saved my world/Just like in the movies"- might this be a nod of thanks to the double...

spiritual influences and feelings of love, and is drawn from Almayer's Folly by Joseph Conrad:

A man and his monkey, taking stock of his life. How dues he want to be remembered? Those Motown lies forced upon him and his brothers, those lies about his age, girlfriends- what to do about those? Is it Michael during Bubbles era we see here or is the monkey Michael the performing monkey conditioned to dance and entertain that had these thoughts?

But perhaps the monkey was fast, so fast so that no one could catch him. So MJ came up with the idea of a double playing KOP while he goes on to do other things, hidden in the branches of a tree, eating bananas without actually going bananas...

physical influences and the impact of the unseen on the visible world, and is drawn from Whirligigs by O. Henry:

Michael wants to tell his story to the world but in his own way. Too much for a woman to bear aka the fans to bear perhaps. He was accused of child molesations and that waa a lie but he has faked his death- "a crime" in some folks eyes perhaps. Michael has put all his cash and got others to invest as well in the death hoax in order to wake people up from the milk of amnesia that they are currently drugged up on. The double has of course a significant role to play in this particular drama. The drama of a Hollywood child performer...And it would appear "the winner takes it all" eventually--

This Is It lol! Does any of this nake sense to you guys?'

Queen of cats

lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:11 am

Makes complete sense! I do believe he has been trying to tell us! Thanks QOC...
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:03 am

Q0C I know where White sheets have been mentioned before.

When Michael went to the East coast looking for a property in Maryland, he went to Perrys Cabin in St Michaels and they had to have a row of white sheets to hold up so that his privacy was protected...

I have a post to confirm that right here.

Jackson Beats It to Maryland

Thu., Jul. 5, 2007 8:48 AM PDT by Gina Serpe

Michael Jackson is swapping Neverland for Maryland.

Doing his best to keep those bankruptcy rumors at bay, a rep for the dethroned King of Pop has confirmed that Jackson is currently house-hunting in the tony Chesapeake Bay region of the state.

Jackson's long-suffering publicist, Raymone Bain, told the Washington Post that the entertainer, accompanied by his three children, moonwalked over to the Eastern Shore "for about 24 hours" last week to scout out some vacation homes.

"He's always admired the properties on the East Coast because they have a lot of land," Bain told the paper. "Neverland has 3,000 acres—he likes privacy. You can't find as many properties like that on the West Coast."

While Bain also said that Jackson was looking to head east to be closer to the majority of his advisers and attorneys, she stressed that any new digs would simply be a vacation spot for the pop star and that he has yet to even make an offer on an estate.

The 48-year-old has not limited his search to the Chesapeake area. Bain told the Post that Jackson has expanded his search and "gone up the coast."

While no specific locations of interest were named by Bain, reports have been circulating that Jackson looked at property in the 17th century waterfront town of St. Michaels, a picturesque village that already boasts big-name vacation home owners Donald Rumsfeld, dick Cheney and Tony Snow—quite the neighborhood welcome wagon.

The local WBAL-TV reported that Jackson and his family had been staying in the town's Inn at Perry Cabin, after capturing video of a row of white sheets covering the path from the inn's exit to a waiting limousine. The station speculated that the makeshift shield was erected for the reclusive star.

Jackson is in the market for a vacation home after deciding not to exercise the option to purchase his part-time Las Vegas rental—a decision that prompted erroneous reports last month that he had been evicted from the pad.

In light of the ever-mounting rumors about Jackson, Bain took some time out to deny a big one to the Post: While her client is currently on the East Coast, he has no intention of getting a kidney transplant.

"It's so much chaos and confusion," she said.

To separate the chaos from confusion, Bain said Jackson landed in Maryland 10 days ago with his children not only to begin his house-hunt, but to tend to a "laundry list" of responsibilities. The publicist declined to specify just what responsibilities demanded Jackson's attention, but she hinted that they were likely of a business nature.

"He's head of a vast corporation."

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:10 am

Lemonbread wrote:Here is my question: Is it true that there is oil on the Neverland Ranch?

Well I have had a WEIRD answer to this question so QOC where are yooooooooo.............

is there any oil on the Neverland Ranch

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from Somebody's Little Girl by Martha Young:

girls learned to Count, and to say Their Prayers, and to Tell the Time, and to sing ``Angels Bright,'' and to know the A B C blocks. Sister Theckla, who always stayed the one hour in that room, had gone to say to the Sisters that the one hour was over, and that it was raining, and what must the little girls do now?

While Sister Theckla was gone, all the little girls went to the windows, and all the tiny girls looked at the rain coming down, coming down in drops, so many drops; and so fast the drops came that they seemed to come in long strings of drops straight from the sky.

Then one little girl laughed and began to beat on the window by which she stood, to beat all over it as far as her little damp pin

The rest of this reads...

damp pink
    fingers could reach, and to say:

``Rain! Rain!
    Go to Spain!
    Rain! Rain!
    Go to Spain!
    Rain! Rain!
    Go to Spain!''

And all the little girls thought that was so beautiful that they
    began to beat all over the windows, too, just as high and just as
    far as their little damp pink fingers could reach, and to sing as
    loud and as gaily as they could sing:

``Rain! Rain!
    Go to Spain!''

Sister Theckla and Sister Angela came to the door of the room,--and
    they were so astonished that they could only look at one another and
    say to one another: ``What do they mean? Where did they learn
    that?''

And the little girl who had taught the other little girls that much
    of the song remembered some more; and so she beat louder than ever
    on the window pane and said:

``Rain, rain, rain,
    Go away!
    And come another day!''

All the little girls laughed more than ever and sang louder than
    ever:

``Rain, rain, rain,
    Go away!
    Come again another day!''

Then Sister Angela looked at Sister Theckla and said: ``Where did
    the child learn that, do you suppose?''

And Sister Theckla said: ``She is older than the others. She must
    have learned it at home!''

And Sister Angela and Sister Theckla came into the room and they
    said: ``See, now, what you have done to the windows!''

Sure enough, when the little girls looked at the windows the glass
    was all dim and blurred with little damp finger-prints!

http://www.fullbooks.com/Somebody-s-Little-Girl.html

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:54 am

Another interesting question to ask: Is Mr. Tohme R. Tohme a Ghost?

I know it is a weird question. A thought just popped into my head.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:15 pm

QueenOfCats wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:
    butterfly wrote:

I know I am veering to the side here but as we seem to be on a roll about MJ/twins/doubles etc I am just wondering on a deeper level why Michael introduced the use of a "double". Could it be that Michael could use them as a decoy knowing that those who were out to control him and use him for their illicit purposes were in fact not getting the "real deal" and being duped implicitly. Would be great to know...

affraid

die, a Christian-hearted man, though no Christian, and one whom we dealt ill with. May God forgive us all! Well, Madam, none can say that YOU have a Christian heart. If a certain tale that I have heard of what passed yonder, some three nights since, is true. But we will speak no more of it, for the savage blood will show, and you are pardoned for your husband's sake who saved my comrades from the sacrifice.'

To all this Otomie listened, standing still like a statue, but she never answered a word. Indeed she had spoken very rarely since that dreadful night of her unspeakable shame.'And now, friend Wingfield,' went on the Captain Diaz, 'what is

men. A crowd of people followed, jammed between the walls of the houses hung with white sheets; at last the procession arrived at the foot of the hill.

A cold sweat broke out on Felicite's forehead. Mother Simon wiped it away with a cloth, saying inwardly that some day she would have to go through the same thing herself.

The murmur of the crowd grew louder, was very distinct for a moment and then died away. A volley of musketry shook the window-panes. It was the postilions saluting the Sacrament. Felicite rolled her eyes, and said as loudly as she could:

that, and then forgetfulness would come easy. Very easy. He had a fixed idea that if he should not forget before he died he would have to remember to all eternity. Certain things had to be taken out of his life, stamped out of sight, destroyed, forgotten. For a long time he stood in deep thought, lost in the alarming possibilities of unconquerable memory, with the fear of death and eternity before him. "Eternity!" he said aloud, and the sound of that word recalled him out of his reverie. The monkey started, dropped the skin, and grinned up at him amicably.He went towards the office door and with some difficulty managed to open it. He entered in a cloud of dust that rose under his

answered, "is none to ask a woman to share. I am an outcast from honest people; I am wrongly accused of one crime, and am, I believe, guilty of another."

Thence he plunged into the story of his abdication from society. The story, pruned of his moral philosophy, deserves no more than the slightest touch. It is no new tale, that of the gambler's declension. During one night's sitting he lost, and then had imperilled a certain amount of his employer's money, which, by accident, he carried with him. He continued to lose, to the last wager, and then began to gain, leaving the game winner to a

A dialogue between a man and a woman about a man who has been much maligned. The woman has helped bring him down. But she might prove useful and she and the speaker might strike a bargain- bu still she fears that she might be exposed. The man discussed is a person who is allegedly not a Christian- perhaps he has no faith at all? Perhaps he is a MONSTER as the tabloids wanted to make him out to be. But they are no Christians either...The tabloid Susies of this world were also made use of to spread the word of sensationalism

A dramatic scene where someone is being followed by a loud crowd of people. Someone is observing the phenomenon and is feeling scared. Perhap MJ's family and his MOM in particular feared for his life when he was exposed to masses of people in the streets. Perhaps Michael was scared himself. Thus a double was brought in to ease the anxiety and pressure that these events would probably induce on the artist.Thus we have "the parrot" who fooled everyone but was in fact playing a dangerous role...I don't like the vibe I get from the sheets mentioned in this passage... affraid

Incidentally, was there a parrot in Liberian Girl video? "You came and you saved my world/Just like in the movies"- might this be a nod of thanks to the double...

A man and his monkey, taking stock of his life. How dues he want to be remembered? Those Motown lies forced upon him and his brothers, those lies about his age, girlfriends- what to do about those? Is it Michael during Bubbles era we see here or is the monkey Michael the performing monkey conditioned to dance and entertain that had these thoughts?

But perhaps the monkey was fast, so fast so that no one could catch him. So MJ came up with the idea of a double playing KOP while he goes on to do other things, hidden in the branches of a tree, eating bananas without actually going bananas...

Michael wants to tell his story to the world but in his own way. Too much for a woman to bear aka the fans to bear perhaps. He was accused of child molesations and that waa a lie but he has faked his death- "a crime" in some folks eyes perhaps. Michael has put all his cash and got others to invest as well in the death hoax in order to wake people up from the milk of amnesia that they are currently drugged up on. The double has of course a significant role to play in this particular drama. The drama of a Hollywood child performer...And it would appear "the winner takes it all" eventually--

Queen of cats

Absolutely brilliant interpretation of why MJ brought on a double. You are on the money here TQOC. Great read and now I can see the whole picture. Its a win-win situation as I always suspected for Michael. He dreamed uup this hoax monkey years ago and has pulled it off !!

Thank you TQOC our resident Stitchomancist !!

This is my favourite quote from above

It takes the cake and sums up MJ and his sense of humour too !!

lol!

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Empathy and TQOC it was stated on the other forum about a double living with Michael ever since maybe Off The Wall Era. But I do not believe anyone believe this person.
    The person state that with 1 person there is 2 sides of a story but if there are 2 people then there is 4 sides of a story or something of that sort. I will have to go back and look for that information. There are people that states that they are Michael Jackson fans, but are they really.

I think that they are fans of the King of Pop Persona, but not the person behind the Mask of The King Of Pop. If then fans really knew what Michael had to go through his entire life then they would truly be a fan of Michael Jackson the Humanitarian, Father, Brother and a fellow human being.

The Fans are in love with the Persona that is shown to them on stage. I am a fan of Michael Jackson the human being with a musical gift. It just make me sooo angry about the things that was done to him and he did not ever deserve that.

I know it was stated to forgive these people for they do not know what they are doing. I think that these people need to take a long look in the mirror. There should be a way that all of these people with these evil thinking of wrongdoing to Michael should be present to all of Michael Jackson fans around the whole world and explain why they feel that they had to do what they did and does it makes them feel good as a human being.

I think that there should be some type of a ceremony in which they are on stage in front of the millions and millions of Michael's fans and explain themselves. I mean traveling around the world and holding these ceremonies with the Jackson Family being there with the cameras rolling to capture every wall that is being said by these unfeeling people. They should apologize to the entire human race.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Lemonbread wrote:Another interesting question to ask: Is Mr. Tohme R. Tohme a Ghost?

I know it is a weird question. A thought just popped into my head.

Yes, I wondered what you meant, but I have put it as a question and this is the answer for Q0C to decipher if possible.

Is Mr. Tohme R. Tohme a Ghost?

The first excerpt represents the past or something you must release, and is drawn from The School For Scandal by Richard Brinsley Sheridan
    :

SIR OLIVER. Well--so one of my nephews I find is a wild Rogue--hey?

SIR PETER. Wild!--oh! my old Friend--I grieve for your disappointment there--He's a lost young man indeed--however his Brother will make you amends; Joseph is indeed what a youth should be--everybody in the world speaks well of him--

SIR OLIVER. I am sorry to hear it--he has too good a character to be an honest Fellow. Everybody speaks well of him! Psha! then He has bow'd as low to Knaves and Fools as to the honest dignity of Virtue.

SIR PETER. What Sir Oliver do you blame him for not making Enemies?

SIR OLIVER. Yes--if He has merit enough to deserve them.

SIR PETER. Well--well--you'll be convinced when you know him--'tis

The second excerpt represents the present or the deciding factor of the moment, and is drawn from Hermione's Little Group of Serious Thinkers by Don Marquis:

comes by her interest in Art quite naturally."

Fothergil Finch and I called recently. Hermione was not in, and her mother suggested that we wait for her. Hermione's mother looks upon all of Hermione's friends with more or less suspicion, and she would not permit Fothergil in particular to be about the place for a moment if she were not obliged to; but she does not have the requisite stern- ness of character to resist her daughter. Fothergil, knowing that he is not approved of, scarcely does himself justice when Hermione's mother is pres-

The third excerpt represents the future or something you must embrace, and is drawn from Letters of Two Brides by Honore de Balzac:

Miss Griffith has at last discerned that I am not an utter ignoramus, that I have somewhere a hidden vein of knowledge, the knowledge we learned from each other in our random arguments. She sees that it is only superficial facts of which I am ignorant. The poor thing has opened her heart to me. Her curt reply to my question, when I compare it with all the sorrows I can imagine, makes me feel quite creepy.

Once more she urged me not to be dazzled by the glitter of society, to be always on my guard, especially against what most attracted me. This is the sum-total of her wisdom, and I can get nothing more out of her. Her lectures, therefore, become a trifle monotonous, and she might be compared in this respect to the bird which has only one cry.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Lemonbread wrote:Empathy and TQOC it was stated on the other forum about a double living with Michael ever since maybe Off The Wall Era. But I do not believe anyone believe this person.
    The person state that with 1 person there is 2 sides of a story but if there are 2 people then there is 4 sides of a story or something of that sort. I will have to go back and look for that information. There are people that states that they are Michael Jackson fans, but are they really.

I think that they are fans of the King of Pop Persona, but not the person behind the Mask of The King Of Pop. If then fans really knew what Michael had to go through his entire life then they would truly be a fan of Michael Jackson the Humanitarian, Father, Brother and a fellow human being.

The Fans are in love with the Persona that is shown to them on stage. I am a fan of Michael Jackson the human being with a musical gift. It just make me sooo angry about the things that was done to him and he did not ever deserve that.

I know it was stated to forgive these people for they do not know what they are doing. I think that these people need to take a long look in the mirror. There should be a way that all of these people with these evil thinking of wrongdoing to Michael should be present to all of Michael Jackson fans around the whole world and explain why they feel that they had to do what they did and does it makes them feel good as a human being.

I think that there should be some type of a ceremony in which they are on stage in front of the millions and millions of Michael's fans and explain themselves. I mean traveling around the world and holding these ceremonies with the Jackson Family being there with the cameras rolling to capture every wall that is being said by these unfeeling people. They should apologize to the entire human race.

Immediately when reading your comment lemonbread what came to my mind was that photo by Annie Leibovitz of MJ and a double wearing the military outfits standing in front of the mirrors. How many reflections do the public really see of this beautiful human being? The ugliness they saw was but their own unredeemed self. It's true the wider public have bought into the persona of MJ and the hype sold to them through tabloid media. What the whole world is going through is some form of metamorphous and each one has to do their own inner work in order to evolve. Sadly, Michael Jackson became the tabloids' human sacrifice.

I have personally said this Ho'oponopono prayer (Hawaiian prayer to make situations right) for Michael Jackson.

I'm sorry
    Please forgive me
    Thank You
    I Love you

I cannot change anyone else but myself. We are All One I love you I love you

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:33 pm

EMPATHY wrote:Q0C I know where White sheets have been mentioned before.

When Michael went to the East coast looking for a property in Maryland, he went to Perrys Cabin in St Michaels and they had to have a row of white sheets to hold up so that his privacy was protected...

I have a post to confirm that right here.

Jackson Beats It to Maryland

Thu., Jul. 5, 2007 8:48 AM PDT by Gina Serpe

Michael Jackson is swapping Neverland for Maryland.

Doing his best to keep those bankruptcy rumors at bay, a rep for the dethroned King of Pop has confirmed that Jackson is currently house-hunting in the tony Chesapeake Bay region of the state.

Jackson's long-suffering publicist, Raymone Bain, told the Washington Post that the entertainer, accompanied by his three children, moonwalked over to the Eastern Shore "for about 24 hours" last week to scout out some vacation homes.

"He's always admired the properties on the East Coast because they have a lot of land," Bain told the paper. "Neverland has 3,000 acres—he likes privacy. You can't find as many properties like that on the West Coast."

While Bain also said that Jackson was looking to head east to be closer to the majority of his advisers and attorneys, she stressed that any new digs would simply be a vacation spot for the pop star and that he has yet to even make an offer on an estate.

The 48-year-old has not limited his search to the Chesapeake area. Bain told the Post that Jackson has expanded his search and "gone up the coast."

While no specific locations of interest were named by Bain, reports have been circulating that Jackson looked at property in the 17th century waterfront town of St. Michaels, a picturesque village that already boasts big-name vacation home owners Donald Rumsfeld, dick Cheney and Tony Snow—quite the neighborhood welcome wagon.

The local WBAL-TV reported that Jackson and his family had been staying in the town's Inn at Perry Cabin, after capturing video of a row of white sheets covering the path from the inn's exit to a waiting limousine. The station speculated that the makeshift shield was erected for the reclusive star.

Jackson is in the market for a vacation home after deciding not to exercise the option to purchase his part-time Las Vegas rental—a decision that prompted erroneous reports last month that he had been evicted from the pad.

In light of the ever-mounting rumors about Jackson, Bain took some time out to deny a big one to the Post: While her client is currently on the East Coast, he has no intention of getting a kidney transplant.

"It's so much chaos and confusion," she said.

To separate the chaos from confusion, Bain said Jackson landed in Maryland 10 days ago with his children not only to begin his house-hunt, but to tend to a "laundry list" of responsibilities. The publicist declined to specify just what responsibilities demanded Jackson's attention, but she hinted that they were likely of a business nature.

"He's head of a vast corporation."

Thank you sooo much, Empathy! I am gobsmacked MORE!

Whole article was very interesting but the last line really blew me away!

Queen of cats
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:50 pm

lol!

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:13 pm

EMPATHY wrote:
    Lemonbread wrote:Here is my question: Is it true that there is oil on the Neverland Ranch?

Well I have had a WEIRD answer to this question so QOC where are yooooooooo.............

is there any oil on the Neverland Ranch

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from Somebody's Little Girl by Martha Young:

girls learned to Count, and to say Their Prayers, and to Tell the Time, and to sing ``Angels Bright,'' and to know the A B C blocks. Sister Theckla, who always stayed the one hour in that room, had gone to say to the Sisters that the one hour was over, and that it was raining, and what must the little girls do now?

While Sister Theckla was gone, all the little girls went to the windows, and all the tiny girls looked at the rain coming down, coming down in drops, so many drops; and so fast the drops came that they seemed to come in long strings of drops straight from the sky.

Then one little girl laughed and began to beat on the window by which she stood, to beat all over it as far as her little damp pin

The rest of this reads...

damp pink
    fingers could reach, and to say:

``Rain! Rain!
    Go to Spain!
    Rain! Rain!
    Go to Spain!
    Rain! Rain!
    Go to Spain!''

And all the little girls thought that was so beautiful that they
    began to beat all over the windows, too, just as high and just as
    far as their little damp pink fingers could reach, and to sing as
    loud and as gaily as they could sing:

``Rain! Rain!
    Go to Spain!''

Sister Theckla and Sister Angela came to the door of the room,--and
    they were so astonished that they could only look at one another and
    say to one another: ``What do they mean? Where did they learn
    that?''

And the little girl who had taught the other little girls that much
    of the song remembered some more; and so she beat louder than ever
    on the window pane and said:

``Rain, rain, rain,
    Go away!
    And come another day!''

All the little girls laughed more than ever and sang louder than
    ever:

``Rain, rain, rain,
    Go away!
    Come again another day!''

Then Sister Angela looked at Sister Theckla and said: ``Where did
    the child learn that, do you suppose?''

And Sister Theckla said: ``She is older than the others. She must
    have learned it at home!''

And Sister Angela and Sister Theckla came into the room and they
    said: ``See, now, what you have done to the windows!''

Sure enough, when the little girls looked at the windows the glass
    was all dim and blurred with little damp finger-prints!

http://www.fullbooks.com/Somebody-s-Little-Girl.html

Let's keep this one REALLY SIMPLE...

Since OIL and water Do not mix I reckon there is NO OIL at Neverland Valley Ranch.

So I am glad it rained...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eQ9q9jMInU

Queen of cats

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:17 pm

butterfly wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:
    butterfly wrote:

affraid

Queen of cats

Absolutely brilliant interpretation of why MJ brought on a double. You are on the money here TQOC. Great read and now I can see the whole picture. Its a win-win situation as I always suspected for Michael. He dreamed uup this hoax monkey years ago and has pulled it off !!

Thank you TQOC our resident Stitchomancist !!

This is my favourite quote from above

It takes the cake and sums up MJ and his sense of humour too !!

lol!

Thanks for your great feedback, Butterfly! Yes, I really enjoyed writing that thing about the monkey and Michael. It felt like he handed it to me.. really weird!

I love his sense of humour! It as an endless source of inspiration and I think we all feel it! lol!

Queen of cats flower

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:47 pm

lovemj2 wrote:
    butterfly wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:

My question was what Michael really thought of his sister JANET.

mental influences

To copy her few nymphs aspired; Her virtues fewer swains admired; So stars, beyond a certain height, Give mortals neither heat nor light. Yet some of either sex, endowed With gifts superior to the crowd, With virtue, knowledge, taste, and wit, She condescended to admit; With pleasing arts she could reduce Men's talents to their proper use; And with address each genius hold

humbleness of spirit and his extreme good nature. He exasperates you with his fool performances to the point of dancing cursing wild crying rage, and then accepts your--well, reproofs--so meekly that you come off the boil as though some one had removed you from the fire, and you feel like a low-browed thug.Suppose your particular tenderfoot to be named Algernon. Suppose him to have packed his horse loosely--they always do--so that the pack has slipped, the horse has bucked over three square miles of assorted mountains, and the rest of the train is

spiritual influences and feelings of love

'At your service, sir,' replied John Willet.

'You can give my horse good stabling, can you, and me an early dinner (I am not particular what, so that it be cleanly served), and a decent room of which there seems to be no lack in this great mansion,' said the stranger, again running his eyes over the exterior.

'You can have, sir,' returned John with a readiness quite surprising, 'anything you please.'
    'It's well I am easily satisfied,' returned the other with a smile, 'or that might prove a hardy pledge, my friend.' And saying so, he dismounted, with the aid of the block before the door, in a

physical influences and the impact of the unseen on the visible world

yesterday? You said that you could not tell me all about /him/ without them?"

"Yes, I have them."

"It is your turn to speak; I am listening like a child when his mother begins the tale of /Le Grand Serpentin Vert/."

"I count the young man in question in that group of our acquaintances which we are wont to style our friends. He comes of a good family; he is a man of infinite parts and ill-luck, full of excellent dispositions and most charming conversation; young as he is, he is seen much, and while awaiting better things, he dwells in Bohemia. Bohemianism, which by rights should be called the doctrine of the

mental influences

Michael admires Janet and realizes that they both have unique talents. They are both graced with an abundance of aintelligence, beauty and wit. They are both able to bewitch the world with their performances and artistic talents. They are almost twinlike in this respect.

We all know that Michael enjoyed teasing Janet and had a lot of fun trying to wind her up. She would almost get to boiling point and then he would make her laugh by playing very humble. So I guess he really enjoys her company and they are still like two kids having fun hanging out together.

spiritual influences and feelings of love:

Michael is a very generous person and so is his sister. They are both willing to share their worldly goods with strangers and to provide material goods for those less fortunate than themselves. They are always willing to give the underdog a chance, e g the one who makes mistakes and looses his "packing".So I guess they both love each others humanitarian side.And if they happen to make mistakes they are quick to forgive each other...

Influences and the impact of the unseen on the visible world

They discuss other people/relationships with each other in order to find out what makes them tick.They both seem to be drawn to artistic people- those that dwell in Bohemia! They trust each others opinions and this makes them a strong team against the enemy.

To sum up then- Michael and Janet are like twins- two sides of the same coin. rendeer rendeer

Remember It's not easy being green and I am very green at this stuff!

Queen of cats

QoC - spot on there gal !! even both Janet and Michael would agree they are indeed en"twin"ed.

You are doing great QoC

You know last year I had a dream, it was sunny , hot day and two kids were running around a yard, one was Janet and the other? I couldn't understand b/c MJ is older... odd now is it not?:)

Yes, your dream made me think about this performance- and of Janet's look and comment at the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DQnhuDvTqsSc

Queen of cats flower

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:49 pm

As I stated before on a previous post way back when that Michael and Janet are the two sides of a coin. The thing that I love about those two siblings is that they complement each other. I know that this is not fair but out of the entire Jacksons Clan Michael and Janet is the most talented. Many because the put a lot of blood sweat and tears in what they do. I just have a question, is there any particular reason that Jermaine and the other brothers(not counting Jackie) have not been working on their musical career. They were doing this when they were growing up and . I know that Jermain can sing. And there was a couple of his songs that I really did like. Why is it that he is not in the studios working on an album or doing something in the music industry. Michael was out of the spotlight for a very long time.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Lemonbread wrote:As I stated before on a previous post way back when that Michael and Janet are the two sides of a coin. The thing that I love about those two siblings is that they complement each other. I know that this is not fair but out of the entire Jacksons Clan Michael and Janet is the most talented. Many because the put a lot of blood sweat and tears in what they do. I just have a question, is there any particular reason that Jermaine and the other brothers(not counting Jackie) have not been working on their musical career. They were doing this when they were growing up and . I know that Jermain can sing. And there was a couple of his songs that I really did like. Why is it that he is not in the studios working on an album or doing something in the music industry. Michael was out of the spotlight for a very long time.

Well from all accounts they may have tried to get their acts up and running but the entertainment industry knew from the early days that Michael is the golden goose who has always laid the golden eggs. So quite frankly who would you put your money on for any returns? This is just my surmising...I feel that the whole family except Janet who is also very talented, and also Latoya who is a business woman, lived off Michael and he probably supported them all as the main breadwinner from a very early age. Sadly the word, parasites comes to mind.

Since Michael "demise" the whole family are capitalising on the MJ name and boy are they reaping the benefits. The siblings are constantly on the TV, book publishing, tributes etc etc. Making hay while the sun shines.. It must be a relief for Michael to see his family members finally standing on their own two feet.

After all, MJ is head of a vast Corporation...

sunny

Last edited by butterfly on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:01 pm

What is so interesting is this. The ones that are putting the effort in their music career are not in the spotlight in the sense that being at these tributes and so forth. Janet I noticed are not at these tributes nor is Rebbi. Jackie will show up sometimes but not all the time. Now Jackie has put out an Album, and I believe Rebbi is working on one or already have one out. But what about Jermaine. It seeems that maybe there is a particular reason why Janet and Michael are the ones that stands out more in the Jackson Clan. The key factor in which they stand out more and are more talent is because what you see is what you get. Everything they do is for the fans and that they can put into words the pains and sorrow that they went through that everyone can relate to. I think it is because Janet has that same shyness as her brother Michael that everyone loooooves. They are not as outgoing as maybe the rest of the Jackson Clan. I think that Janet was able to do what Michael could not do with his stature in the music industry. Janet had a somewhat normal life in regards to not be able to go out to the store and so forth. One thing that Janet stated that I will always remember is when she stated something in the way of She will always be Michael's little sister and will always have his back. You can see and feel the eternal love between Michael and Janet. They are two peas of the same pod. And if you take a close look you will see this same thing in Prince and Paris.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Lemonbread wrote:What is so interesting is this. The ones that are putting the effort in their music career are not in the spotlight in the sense that being at these tributes and so forth. Janet I noticed are not at these tributes nor is Rebbi. Jackie will show up sometimes but not all the time. Now Jackie has put out an Album, and I believe Rebbi is working on one or already have one out. But what about Jermaine. It seeems that maybe there is a particular reason why Janet and Michael are the ones that stands out more in the Jackson Clan. The key factor in which they stand out more and are more talent is because what you see is what you get. Everything they do is for the fans and that they can put into words the pains and sorrow that they went through that everyone can relate to. I think it is because Janet has that same shyness as her brother Michael that everyone loooooves. They are not as outgoing as maybe the rest of the Jackson Clan. I think that Janet was able to do what Michael could not do with his stature in the music industry. Janet had a somewhat normal life in regards to not be able to go out to the store and so forth. One thing that Janet stated that I will always remember is when she stated something in the way of She will always be Michael's little sister and will always have his back. You can see and feel the eternal love between Michael and Janet. They are two peas of the same pod. And if you take a close look you will see this same thing in Prince and Paris.

Of course, their lives are very much entwined Michael and little sis Dunk. And now we have Prince and Paris watching each other's back...very nice indeed.

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Thanks TQoC for coming up with the straight forward answer oil and water dont mix...aint no sumps of oil down under that Neverland. That would be a relief for MJ as the vultures would be circling mighty fast to remove him...

geek
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Well I expect Michael would kick my ass but I see the whole family as rather spoilt and competative against each other.

The fact is Michael WAS THE ONE - he knew that and he did his best to make sure he beat others to the top. Hes a sly cat you know - he wanted to be the best and he was determined to stay on top. People must never think that competition stakes was beyond Michael, I think he rather enjoyed rubbing peoples noses in it ( didnt you Michael! LOL) but not in a bad way may I say, its just that he wanted to stay 'up there' and why not, he had fed clothed and looked after nearly every luxury that family ever had.

And he does have spoiled children as well. Sorry Michael but none of the photos are doing much for me, they are nice kids, but rotten spoiled and it is beginning to show - I can see through more then glass ya knows!!

As for Janet, I remember the story from Leonard Rowe, go and read his books guys on Jetzi, he tells us exactly what was meant to happen about the shows and that Janet was to headline but they wanted Michael in it.

So lets hope there is no stomping feet going on here because someone could not get their own way.

Of course I might have it wrong, but I dunno so much!

Now I will be waiting to see if I get a kick in the ass. elephant

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:23 pm