L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

WRITE YOUR QUESTION HERE FOR STITCHOMANCY

butterfly

Re: WRITE YOUR QUESTION HERE FOR STITCHOMANCY

Post  butterfly on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:32 pm

EMPATHY wrote:Well I expect Michael would kick my ass but I see the whole family as rather spoilt and competative against each other.

The fact is Michael WAS THE ONE - he knew that and he did his best to make sure he beat others to the top. Hes a sly cat you know - he wanted to be the best and he was determined to stay on top. People must never think that competition stakes was beyond Michael, I think he rather enjoyed rubbing peoples noses in it ( didnt you Michael! LOL) but not in a bad way may I say, its just that he wanted to stay 'up there' and why not, he had fed clothed and looked after nearly every luxury that family ever had.

And he does have spoiled children as well. Sorry Michael but none of the photos are doing much for me, they are nice kids, but rotten spoiled and it is beginning to show - I can see through more then glass ya knows!!

As for Janet, I remember the story from Leonard Rowe, go and read his books guys on Jetzi, he tells us exactly what was meant to happen about the shows and that Janet was to headline but they wanted Michael in it.

So lets hope there is no stomping feet going on here because someone could not get their own way.

Of course I might have it wrong, but I dunno so much!

Now I will be waiting to see if I get a kick in the ass. elephant

Holding my breath here lol! lol!

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:19 am

EMPATHY wrote:
    Lemonbread wrote:Another interesting question to ask: Is Mr. Tohme R. Tohme a Ghost?

I know it is a weird question. A thought just popped into my head.

Yes, I wondered what you meant, but I have put it as a question and this is the answer for Q0C to decipher if possible.

Is Mr. Tohme R. Tohme a Ghost?

The first excerpt represents the past or something you must release, and is drawn from The School For Scandal by Richard Brinsley Sheridan
    :

SIR OLIVER. Well--so one of my nephews I find is a wild Rogue--hey?

SIR PETER. Wild!--oh! my old Friend--I grieve for your disappointment there--He's a lost young man indeed--however his Brother will make you amends; Joseph is indeed what a youth should be--everybody in the world speaks well of him--

SIR OLIVER. I am sorry to hear it--he has too good a character to be an honest Fellow. Everybody speaks well of him! Psha! then He has bow'd as low to Knaves and Fools as to the honest dignity of Virtue.
    SIR PETER. What Sir Oliver do you blame him for not making Enemies?

SIR OLIVER. Yes--if He has merit enough to deserve them.

SIR PETER. Well--well--you'll be convinced when you know him--'tis

The second excerpt represents the present or the deciding factor of the moment, and is drawn from Hermione's Little Group of Serious Thinkers by Don Marquis:

comes by her interest in Art quite naturally."

Fothergil Finch and I called recently. Hermione was not in, and her mother suggested that we wait for her. Hermione's mother looks upon all of Hermione's friends with more or less suspicion, and she would not permit Fothergil in particular to be about the place for a moment if she were not obliged to; but she does not have the requisite stern- ness of character to resist her daughter. Fothergil, knowing that he is not approved of, scarcely does himself justice when Hermione's mother is pres-

The third excerpt represents the future or something you must embrace, and is drawn from Letters of Two Brides by Honore de Balzac:

Miss Griffith has at last discerned that I am not an utter ignoramus, that I have somewhere a hidden vein of knowledge, the knowledge we learned from each other in our random arguments. She sees that it is only superficial facts of which I am ignorant. The poor thing has opened her heart to me. Her curt reply to my question, when I compare it with all the sorrows I can imagine, makes me feel quite creepy.

Once more she urged me not to be dazzled by the glitter of society, to be always on my guard, especially against what most attracted me. This is the sum-total of her wisdom, and I can get nothing more out of her. Her lectures, therefore, become a trifle monotonous, and she might be compared in this respect to the bird which has only one cry.

In order to answer this question I think you need to decide whether Michael is MR Nice and Gullible or MR Nice and Smart.

So let's check these passages out, shall we?

THE PAST/Something you must release

Family issues. Envy, rivalry, plotting. One family member is universally loved ( "Joseph") and another family member, thinks he probably ought to have enemies/perhaps has enemies and is airing these thoughts in the presence of an old friend.Sounds like Michael is the object of discussion here. The Hollywood School for Scandal- an education for life...watch your back at all times. So Michael may have been naive and gullible but through the lessons he learned he was able to turn the tables on certain folks. Thome R Thome is introduced- a doctor but not a doctor, an ambassador but not an ambassador, a manager and then not a manager....Perhaps an actor?

THE PRESENT/The deciding factor of the moment

The fans usually suspect almost all of MJ associates/friends etc of ulterior motive because they perceive MJ to be a slightly naive genious Mr Nice Guy. Thome Thome has been in th firing range a lot of the time these past couple of years. But who is he? And where is he? Is he the Neverland ghost?

Perhaps not even MJ's nearest and dearest realize the level of his smartness. Remember what Elizabeth said- that Michael is cunning.

And GHOSTS is a brilliant short film...

BTW This passage is from a book called "Hermione's Little Group of Serious Thinkers". I cannot help thinking of this forum- and I wonder if Empathy's real name is perhaps Hermione?

THE FUTURE/Something you must embrace

Someone should heed the advice being given about all that glitters is not gold- or rather that apperances can be deceiving. ILLUSION. This advice will be repeated over and over again until it finally sinks in.

Here there is also talk about deeper knowledge versus superficial facts. The deeper knowledge is here within all of us- it is the superficial stuff that is missing.Just like in the Thome Thome story and the KOP demise story.

An actor who played his part and now is playing other parts may be seen as a ghost...KOP and Thome Thome... affraid

Trust your instincts, Lemonbread. Do you BeLIEve the story about Thome R Thome or not? study

This was really tough and I have had to spend quite a lot of time meditating upon these texts. I hope that you find some of what I have written slightly useful.

Queen of cats jocolor

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:04 am

QueenOfCats wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:
    Lemonbread wrote:Another interesting question to ask: Is Mr. Tohme R. Tohme a Ghost?

I know it is a weird question. A thought just popped into my head.

Yes, I wondered what you meant, but I have put it as a question and this is the answer for Q0C to decipher if possible.

The first excerpt represents the past or something you must release, and is drawn from The School For Scandal by Richard Brinsley Sheridan
    :

SIR OLIVER. Well--so one of my nephews I find is a wild Rogue--hey?

SIR PETER. Wild!--oh! my old Friend--I grieve for your disappointment there--He's a lost young man indeed--however his Brother will make you amends; Joseph is indeed what a youth should be--everybody in the world speaks well of him--

SIR OLIVER. I am sorry to hear it--he has too good a character to be an honest Fellow. Everybody speaks well of him! Psha! then He has bow'd as low to Knaves and Fools as to the honest dignity of Virtue.
    SIR PETER. What Sir Oliver do you blame him for not making Enemies?

SIR OLIVER. Yes--if He has merit enough to deserve them.

SIR PETER. Well--well--you'll be convinced when you know him--'tis

The second excerpt represents the present or the deciding factor of the moment, and is drawn from Hermione's Little Group of Serious Thinkers by Don Marquis:

comes by her interest in Art quite naturally."

Fothergil Finch and I called recently. Hermione was not in, and her mother suggested that we wait for her. Hermione's mother looks upon all of Hermione's friends with more or less suspicion, and she would not permit Fothergil in particular to be about the place for a moment if she were not obliged to; but she does not have the requisite stern- ness of character to resist her daughter. Fothergil, knowing that he is not approved of, scarcely does himself justice when Hermione's mother is pres-

The third excerpt represents the future or something you must embrace, and is drawn from Letters of Two Brides by Honore de Balzac:

Miss Griffith has at last discerned that I am not an utter ignoramus, that I have somewhere a hidden vein of knowledge, the knowledge we learned from each other in our random arguments. She sees that it is only superficial facts of which I am ignorant. The poor thing has opened her heart to me. Her curt reply to my question, when I compare it with all the sorrows I can imagine, makes me feel quite creepy.

Once more she urged me not to be dazzled by the glitter of society, to be always on my guard, especially against what most attracted me. This is the sum-total of her wisdom, and I can get nothing more out of her. Her lectures, therefore, become a trifle monotonous, and she might be compared in this respect to the bird which has only one cry.

In order to answer this question I think you need to decide whether Michael is MR Nice and Gullible or MR Nice and Smart.

So let's check these passages out, shall we?

THE PAST/Something you must release

Family issues. Envy, rivalry, plotting. One family member is universally loved ( "Joseph") and another family member, thinks he probably ought to have enemies/perhaps has enemies and is airing these thoughts in the presence of an old friend.Sounds like Michael is the object of discussion here. The Hollywood School for Scandal- an education for life...watch your back at all times. So Michael may have been naive and gullible but through the lessons he learned he was able to turn the tables on certain folks. Thome R Thome is introduced- a doctor but not a doctor, an ambassador but not an ambassador, a manager and then not a manager....Perhaps an actor?

THE PRESENT/The deciding factor of the moment

The fans usually suspect almost all of MJ associates/friends etc of ulterior motive because they perceive MJ to be a slightly naive genious Mr Nice Guy. Thome Thome has been in th firing range a lot of the time these past couple of years. But who is he? And where is he? Is he the Neverland ghost?

Perhaps not even MJ's nearest and dearest realize the level of his smartness. Remember what Elizabeth said- that Michael is cunning.

And GHOSTS is a brilliant short film...

BTW This passage is from a book called "Hermione's Little Group of Serious Thinkers". I cannot help thinking of this forum- and I wonder if Empathy's real name is perhaps Hermione?

THE FUTURE/Something you must embrace

Someone should heed the advice being given about all that glitters is not gold- or rather that apperances can be deceiving. ILLUSION. This advice will be repeated over and over again until it finally sinks in.

Here there is also talk about deeper knowledge versus superficial facts. The deeper knowledge is here within all of us- it is the superficial stuff that is missing.Just like in the Thome Thome story and the KOP demise story.

An actor who played his part and now is playing other parts may be seen as a ghost...KOP and Thome Thome... affraid

Trust your instincts, Lemonbread. Do you BeLIEve the story about Thome R Thome or not? study

This was really tough and I have had to spend quite a lot of time meditating upon these texts. I hope that you find
    some of what I have written slightly useful.

Queen of cats jocolor

Absolutely brilliant TQoC !! Now my mind is at rest...
    that sly ole fox !!

jocolor king

Must be off now to find our own Hermione ... lol!

cheers

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 am

Fantastic stuff Q0C I am so impressed with your ability to understand these literatures, its wonderful.

Oh, forgot to say I am only Hermione when I am on my broomstick!! lol!

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:16 am

You Guys remember when I told you a while back that Michael is a Pretender(when you get a chance please take a look at the show The Pretender starring Michael T. Weiss and Andrea Parker great show). Then you will get the jest of what I was saying.

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:14 pm

What is the deal with Mr. William Bone?

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Lemonbread wrote:What is the deal with Mr. William Bone?

Pardon my ignorance Lemonbread, but who exactly is this Mr William Bone? Where does he fit into this whole scheme of things in the hoax?

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:12 pm

butterfly wrote:
    Lemonbread wrote:What is the deal with Mr. William Bone?

Pardon my ignorance Lemonbread, but who exactly is this Mr William Bone? Where does he fit into this whole scheme of things in the hoax?

I thought Michael bought Neverland off him

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Well this certainly got my attention .. and mention that Tohme worked for Barrack

http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html

something big is in the pipeline for Neverland??

study

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:39 pm

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Empathy, that is correct. He is the golf entreprenuer that sold to Michael(or as it was put to the public) Neverland Ranch and a specific price. But there is a catch. Just recent in the past year or so or maybe more. The Estate of Michael Jackson has been sued by Mr. William Bone. Mr. William Bone stated that there was a deal made between him and Michael that if the Neverland was sold sometime in the future at a better price that it was purchased in 1984 then he would get some of the proceeds. But from what has been said. Michael has been to Neverland Ranch way before it was purchase by him.

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:36 pm

This question was something I asked following CONRAD MURRAYS SENTENCING. Its a stichomancy question and hopefully Q0C can take a look at it, I have not put all the links in ect due to short of time BUT I think QOC will make something of this ? Its a PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE READING. The book Titles are interesting.

how does conrad murray feel about being sentenced for michael jacksons murder

The first excerpt represents the past or something you must release, and is drawn from The Fall of the House of Usher by Edgar Allan Poe:

words of his wild fantasias (for he not unfrequently accompanied himself with rhymed verbal improvisations), the result of that intense mental collectedness and concentration to which I have previously alluded as observable only in particular moments of the highest artificial excitement. The words of one of these rhapsodies I have easily remembered. I was, perhaps, the more forcibly impressed with it, as he gave it, because, in the under or mystic current of its meaning, I fancied that I perceived, and for the first time, a full consciousness on the part of Usher, of the tottering of his lofty reason upon her throne. The verses, which were entitled "The Haunted Palace," ran very nearly, if not

The second excerpt represents the present or the deciding factor of the moment, and is drawn from Resurrection by Leo Tolstoy:

smile and a look towards Korchagin. "Is it possible that it is all over?"

"Completely, and I think without any regret on either side."

"It is a pity. I am sorry. I am fond of her. However, it's all right. But why do you wish to bind yourself?" she added shyly. "Why are you going?"

"I go because I must," answered Nekhludoff, seriously and dryly, as if wishing to stop this conversation. But he felt ashamed of his coldness towards his sister at once. "Why not tell her all I am thinking?" he thought, "and let Agraphena Petrovna also hear it," he thought, with a look at the old servant, whose presence

The third excerpt represents the future or something you must embrace, and is drawn from Flower Fables by Louisa May Alcott:

fell like curtains over the fragrant bed; he was a dainty little Elf, and could not sleep among the clovers and bright buttercups. But when he asked the flower to unfold her leaves and take him in, she turned her pale, soft face away, and answered sadly, "I must shield my little drooping sisters whom you have harmed, and cannot let you in."

Then Thistledown was very angry, and turned to find shelter among the stately roses; but they showed their sharp thorns, and, while their rosy faces glowed with anger, told him to begone, or they would repay him for the wrong he had done their gentle kindred.

He would have stayed to harm them, but the rain fell fast, and he hurried away, saying, "The tulips will take me in, for I have praised

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Is there any truth in the Fred W. Sanford lawsuit against Michael Jackson when first starting out in the music industry?

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Lemonbread wrote:Is there any truth in the Fred W. Sanford lawsuit against Michael Jackson when first starting out in the music industry?

Wow you amaze me Lemonbread with your breadth of knowledge about MJ

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Thanks, but I do not think that it is very amazing. It had just dawn on me that as the tarot said awhile back to roll the film back and I thought to myself about that wording, It is rolling back the film on the This Is It Movie, or is the tarot talking about rolling back the film on the life of Michael Jackson the King of Pop. And there are too many instances where people was trying to sue Michael claiming that their music was stolen ie Fred W. Sanford, Reynaud Jones and Robert Smith since the beginning of Michael career when he was beginning to hit his stride. And everyone wonders about the songs that Michael wrote and the message that they were bringing. He was telling his life story through his songs, the experience that he had with these types of things in life and how he was able to stay strong and continue on with his pursuit and finding his niche in this world.

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:21 pm

EMPATHY wrote:This question was something I asked following CONRAD MURRAYS SENTENCING. Its a stichomancy question and hopefully Q0C can take a look at it, I have not put all the links in ect due to short of time BUT I think QOC will make something of this ? Its a PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE READING. The book Titles are interesting.

The first excerpt represents the past or something you must release, and is drawn from The Fall of the House of Usher by Edgar Allan Poe:

words of his wild fantasias (for he not unfrequently accompanied himself with rhymed verbal improvisations), the result of that intense mental collectedness and concentration to which I have previously alluded as observable only in particular moments of the highest artificial excitement. The words of one of these rhapsodies I have easily remembered. I was, perhaps, the more forcibly impressed with it, as he gave it, because, in the under or mystic current of its meaning, I fancied that I perceived, and for the first time, a full consciousness on the part of Usher, of the tottering of his lofty reason upon her throne. The verses, which were entitled "The Haunted Palace," ran very nearly, if not

The second excerpt represents the present or the deciding factor of the moment, and is drawn from Resurrection by Leo Tolstoy:

"It is a pity. I am sorry. I am fond of her. However, it's all right. But why do you wish to bind yourself?" she added shyly. "Why are you going?"
    "I go because I must," answered Nekhludoff, seriously and dryly, as if wishing to stop this conversation. But he felt ashamed of his coldness towards his sister at once. "Why not tell her all I am thinking?" he thought, "and let Agraphena Petrovna also hear it," he thought, with a look at the old servant, whose presence

The third excerpt represents the future or something you must embrace, and is drawn from Flower Fables by Louisa May Alcott:

fell like curtains over the fragrant bed; he was a dainty little Elf, and could not sleep among the clovers and bright buttercups. But when he asked the flower to unfold her leaves and take him in, she turned her pale, soft face away, and answered sadly, "I must shield my little drooping sisters whom you have harmed, and cannot let you in."

Then Thistledown was very angry, and turned to find shelter among the stately roses; but they showed their sharp thorns, and, while their rosy faces glowed with anger, told him to begone, or they would repay him for the wrong he had done their gentle kindred.
    He would have stayed to harm them, but the rain fell fast, and he hurried away, saying, "The tulips will take me in, for I have praised

How does Conrad Murray feel about being sentenced for Michael Jackson's murder?

Well, this clearly indicates that CM has probably been living in a fantasy world. He has not perhaps fully realized the implications of his sentence- Thus his behaviour, ranging from cool detatchment to erratic outbursts, appears somewhat bewildering given the situation he is currently in. It almost appears that his xxx minutes of fame have gone to his head and he is enjoying his "celebrity" status.remember that kiss he blew as he was escorted out of the courtroom after he received his sentence? However, with realization comes the "fall of the house of Usher". In the documentary CM does not seem to think he has done anything wrong and I guess this means he considers himself "not guilty". CM will want the world to share this opinion once he has gotten out of "State of shock".

Resurrection is the title of the book from which passage is taken and this is a word that jumps off the page for obvious reasons...

This passage is about someone wanting to come clean and explain why he has acted in a given way instead of just disappearing off the scene.Now who is it we suspect of having disappeared..... He seems to want to and not want to share this knowledge-indecisive. And of course only the resurrection of his patient can really save CM from being judged Guilty. Thus he must appeal to the Court of Last resort".

This passage is interesting as it is about a faery with sleeping problems owing to a crime he has committed against some flowers.he has been a bit heavy handed in his ministrations.... We can perhaps see the fairy named Thistledown ( ready with is syringe ) as Doc Murray and the flowers as his patients. CM seems to think that a female member of the Jackson family might offer him protection but this will probably not happen. When CM realizes this he hopes that "the tulips" will offer him protection-perhaps other patients or a better bunch of lawyers..

BTW Tulips might have a symbolic meaning that I do not know about...

Well, ths was rather an interesting quilt to patch together... lol!

Queen of cats rendeer

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:27 am

QueenOfCats wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:This question was something I asked following CONRAD MURRAYS SENTENCING. Its a stichomancy question and hopefully Q0C can take a look at it, I have not put all the links in ect due to short of time BUT I think QOC will make something of this ? Its a PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE READING. The book Titles are interesting.

Well, this clearly indicates that CM has probably been living in a fantasy world. He has not perhaps fully realized the implications of his sentence- Thus his behaviour, ranging from cool detatchment to erratic outbursts, appears somewhat bewildering given the situation he is currently in. It almost appears that his xxx minutes of fame have gone to his head and he is enjoying his "celebrity" status.remember that kiss he blew as he was escorted out of the courtroom after he received his sentence? However, with realization comes the "fall of the house of Usher". In the documentary CM does not seem to think he has done anything wrong and I guess this means he considers himself "not guilty". CM will want the world to share this opinion once he has gotten out of "State of shock".

Resurrection is the title of the book from which passage is taken and this is a word that jumps off the page for obvious reasons...

This passage is about someone wanting to come clean and explain why he has acted in a given way instead of just disappearing off the scene.Now who is it we suspect of having disappeared..... He seems to want to and not want to share this knowledge-indecisive. And of course only the resurrection of his patient can really save CM from being judged Guilty. Thus he must appeal to the Court of Last resort".

This passage is interesting as it is about a faery with sleeping problems owing to a crime he has committed against some flowers.he has been a bit heavy handed in his ministrations.... We can perhaps see the fairy named Thistledown ( ready with is syringe ) as Doc Murray and the flowers as his patients. CM seems to think that a female member of the Jackson family might offer him protection but this will probably not happen. When CM realizes this he hopes that "the tulips" will offer him protection-perhaps other patients or a better bunch of lawyers..

Queen of cats rendeer

Its quite uncanny what you have deciphered from those passages TQoC for Conrad Murray. Sewed your fingers to the bone here!

Great read gal! Perhaps we should appeal to the "Tulips" for some answers?

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 am

Lemonbread wrote:Is there any truth in the Fred W. Sanford lawsuit against Michael Jackson when first starting out in the music industry?

Well I found this link re the lawsuit/This Girl is Mine. Michael is such a talented composer of music and lyrics that the scumbag Sanford who was ready to roll him over never stood a chance with his lawsuit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Girl_Is_Mine

If we are rolling the film backwards then maybe this is the start of the toughening up of Michael Jackson and his awareness of the vultures that lay in wait to pounce on him. After the above lawsuit if you read the link, another lawsuit followed. Michael won that one too. I bet Michael set into place the legalities required to protect himself from any further such incidents.

Most times bad experiences are our best teachers...

study

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Ok, the big question is ... Will Michael Joe Jackson consider appearing as himself to the wider public again in the role of producer/director of films. Alive and well?

Thanks Empathy when you have time..

geek

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Here is my question, Does Elvis Presley have a son.

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:49 pm

butterfly wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:

Queen of cats rendeer

Its quite uncanny what you have deciphered from those passages TQoC for Conrad Murray. Sewed your fingers to the bone here!

Great read gal! Perhaps we should appeal to the "Tulips" for some answers?

That would be great, Empathy!I hope the Tulips use their alleged "TwoLips" to put us nice guys in the know.... flower flower

Glad you liked my embroidery. lol!

Queen of cats

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:00 am

Will look at the other questions today later.

QOC you do a great job deciphering

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:11 pm

My questions is this: Is there any truth to all of the lawsuit that was filed against Mr. Thomas Sneddon.

Lemonbread

Here is another interesting questions

Post  Lemonbread on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Is Michael Jackson and Nero Jackson as one?

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:24 am

Lemonbread wrote:Is Michael Jackson and Nero Jackson as one?

You mean this?

http://soundcloud.com/crunkinpublic/nero-vs-michael-jackson-bad-crunk-in-public-rip-smashup

Nero wasn't exactly well liked back in his day..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:47 am

Current date/time is Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:47 am